unlock the factory unlock on Google Pixel 4

Search This thread

jukova152

Aug 28, 2022
Google Pixel 4
Hello, tell me how you can unlock the factory unlock on Google Pixel 4 << 13 Android >> I have Google Pixel 4 not Verizon and not AT&T - I have the usual standard, I want to roll back to 11 and 12 Android does not work, through the ADB commands and safe mode also tried for some reason on << 13 Android >> it doesn't work for me exactly not Verizon and not AT&T versions - the usual standard, will roll back from 13 Androida to 12, 11 I tried all the ways, even in safe mode it doesn't roll, factory unlock doesn't turn on? it does not work to flash writes what is attached in the screenshot, the oem unlock loader button is also not included in the developer, the phone is not at & t and not verizon the usual standard, I do not know what to do, I want to roll back urgently because immediately after updating to android 13, he immediately began to blink and turn off in the Google service, they said it would roll back this is a problem during the update with a weak charge, the battery programmer was reset incorrectly, disassembled and conducted man