Unlocked Note 20 ultra from T-Mobile on Verizon network

Search This thread

supurman182

Feb 20, 2014
Hi All. I have unlocked a T-Mobile Note 20 ultra and popped a Verizon sim it it. I have been having issues. First of all right off the bat I noticed that the T-Mobile boot up logo never went away. Previously I've noticed that once I put in a different carriers sim card all the previous apps and bootup screen would get replaced by the new carrier. This did not happen.

There was another issue that I had where it would take 20-40 min to register to the network Everytime I would restart the phone. I solved this by restricting permission to the carrier hub app.

I mainly want it to say Verizon on start up. Anyway to do this

Reactions: xtravbx

xtravbx

Aug 23, 2010
Having the same issue with my t-mobile variant.

It's unlocked but I cannot get thr CSC to change no matter how I flash it or what Sim I put in.

It's TMB/TMB/TMB.

About to sell it and stick with my pixel :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All. I have unlocked a T-Mobile Note 20 ultra and popped a Verizon sim it it. I have been having issues. First of all right off the bat I noticed that the T-Mobile boot up logo never went away. Previously I've noticed that once I put in a different carriers sim card all the previous apps and bootup screen would get replaced by the new carrier. This did not happen.

There was another issue that I had where it would take 20-40 min to register to the network Everytime I would restart the phone. I solved this by restricting permission to the carrier hub app.

I mainly want it to say Verizon on start up. Anyway to do this