• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[UNLOCKED] Remove bootloader warning [4.4.2 / XT1052]

Search This thread

shaftenberg

Jul 31, 2010
Cologne
Hi folks,

if you are annoyed of the bootloader warning at startup, just extract the zip file and flash the logo.bin in fastboot with
Code:
fastboot flash logo logo.bin
and you are done, enjoy!

This is the .bin from XT1052 Retail DE, but it should work with other KitKat-ROMs too but I haven't tested this!
I'll take no guarantee for bricking your device if you are doing something wrong!

Attachments

• logo-bin.zip
    304.2 KB · Views: 1,662

Cozume

Jan 30, 2014
Hi folks,

if you are annoyed of the bootloader warning at startup, just extract the zip file and flash the logo.bin in fastboot with
Code:
and you are done, enjoy!

This is the .bin from XT1052 Retail DE, but it should work with other KitKat-ROMs too but I haven't tested this!
I'll take no guarantee for bricking your device if you are doing something wrong!

I have an unlocked and rooted Verizon DE running 4.4.

I downloaded the factory images for the Verizon DE and unzipped them and could see logo.bin was there. Then I tried the command above and it flashed but I still have the warning message. Any thoughts on why it won't work for me?

Last edited:

Cozume

Jan 30, 2014
Its in the sbf firmware
Does that mean I can't get it back?

Also, I erased clogo by using the command:

fastboot erase clogo

before I understood what clogo was. Is clogo the original boot logo of the bluish green Motorola symbol with "a google company" underneath it? If so, can I get it back and use it as my boot logo?

Apparently I thanked too many people last night so they won't let me hit the thanks button anymore today, lol, but I will come back tomorrow to do it!

flashallthetime

May 27, 2012
Richmond Hill
Does that mean I can't get it back?

Also, I erased clogo by using the command:

fastboot erase clogo

before I understood what clogo was. Is clogo the original boot logo of the bluish green Motorola symbol with "a google company" underneath it? If so, can I get it back and use it as my boot logo?

Apparently I thanked too many people last night so they won't let me hit the thanks button anymore today, lol, but I will come back tomorrow to do it!

Clogo is the logo, its the splash screen prior to the boot animation , I have no idea what it looks like anymore as I changed mine way back in sept. You can get it back by either flashing an ota, sbf firmware or pulling from the sbf firmware zip

Sent on my Gummy running Lenoto X

danger2u

Jan 24, 2010
Hi folks,

Code:
and you are done, enjoy!

hi
how can i edit this image?
i want to add the write Motorola Moto X
can u help me?
thank u

Top Liked Posts