• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Unlocked ROM is out

Search This thread

mthous01

May 24, 2012
Florence
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Now we have to find out how to install on T-Mobile/Metro version without unlock bootloader
This looks to just be the incremental security upgrade, not the full ROM.

Ethanvio

Aug 18, 2021
My question is .. where can I find msmdownload for the fully paid oneplus version in US ...my phone is bricked and the bootloader is locked 🔒

Reactions: mkhader

edale1

Sep 5, 2016
My question is .. where can I find msmdownload for the fully paid oneplus version in US ...my phone is bricked and the bootloader is locked 🔒
You could actually be the one to supply them.

Contact OnePlus support, and request a remote session to fix your phone. They should send you a link to the MSMDownload tools to download before the session. Just upload a copy of them.

Ethanvio

Aug 18, 2021
You could actually be the one to supply them.

Contact OnePlus support, and request a remote session to fix your phone. They should send you a link to the MSMDownload tools to download before the session. Just upload a copy of them.
Sadly they told me they don't have the files for this phone... I've been dragging it with them for almost a month ...

Ethanvio

Aug 18, 2021
When's the last time you asked them? I'm not sure about the unlocked version, but OP has had the MSM tools for the T-Mobile version since July 31st. If it's been a while since you last asked them, try again.
That was actually TODAY ... now I'm not sure I can trust them all that much and to shut me down they sent me a shipping label for their repair center in Fort Worth Texas

Last edited:

timtampa

Mar 10, 2008
ROM zip file has 3 files ( payload.bin, payload_properties.txt, META-INF). Was not able to open in MAC. Here is the link for repackaged zip file.

Thanks for uploading this. Unfortunately either Amazon is not allowing anymore downloads, or there's an issue going on. I get an XML error when I tried. I tried on two devices and two browsers.

nv270

Dec 29, 2014
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Last edited:

Zizazazaram

Sep 16, 2021
These are the exracted images if anyone was wondering i have been flashing the boot image to unbrick magisk stuff

Attachments

• unknown-2.png
    unknown-2.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 47
  • unknown-3.png
    unknown-3.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts