#include <std/disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will amputate it with * a piece of rusty metal. Unless it kills your cat, in which case I shall apologise * for your loss. */
For those that don't know what Evervolv is, Evervolv is an AOSP (Android Open Source Project) rom aimed at Snapdragon powered devices. We're fully open sourced and encourage it with no restrictions. The work put into this rom is community driven and and Evervolv Project is made up of numerous members and contributors.
If you would like to contribute to Evervolv, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
- Extended PowerMenu
- Battery %,
- Volume button music control.
- Trackball Wake (Available on devices with a trackball/pad)
- OMS7 support (Substratum)
- ability to turn all customization off with one switch in the toolbox, giving you 100% aosp look and feel.
- full complement of commandline tools (busybox, vim, ssh, curl/wet with ssl support!)
- custom updater written from scratch by Preludedrew and Texasice, featuring automatic update checks,
- support for downloading gapps, and advanced automatic install (TWRP and CWM supported but TWRP preferred)
Please provide the following info:
- If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
- If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
- Please use EVPaste to post your logs.
- Graphic is glitchy when rotating or recent apps
- Headphonejack doesnt work (must be debuged)
- Random Soft-Reboots
- Device sometimes dont go to idle or deep sleep
- amazon apps crash (maybe more) --> see Temp fix
- You tell me
- You need a unlocked fire HD soho
- Latest TWRP
- Factory Reset
- Wipe System
- Flash Our Rom
- Flash Open Gapps Pico (optional)
- Flash Supersu Systemmode (optional) -> do not use systemless it doesnt work
- Flash Dolby Atmos R6.5 (optional)
Do here for the developer of this rom
Do here for me (only for thread support)
- Flintman (the Developer of this Rom)
- Me ;P
- And all other Contributors, Mentors, Testers, Donators
- Original Rom Thread
- Check the Changelog on the EVUpdater tool or on the download page
- or you can view them at the Evervolv Gerrit
Speaker fixed: ev_soho-7.1.2-testing-2017.05.31.zip
Brightness fixed: ev_soho-7.1.2-testing-2017.06.08.zip
Download the latest Nightly here
Evervolv Rom Soho 7.1.x, ROM for the Amazon 7" Kindle Fire HD
pxrave, flintman, spudowiar, ggow, hashcode
Source Code: https://www.github.com/Evervolv
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Amazon Unlocked
Based On: Evervolv
Current Beta Version: Nightly
Beta Release Date: 2017-06-10
Last Updated 2017-08-11