Unlocked US Note 9 December Update

Search This thread

GigaSPX

Dec 2, 2012
It has been so long for us! I wonder if Samsung will ever update it!

I've been feeling pretty impatient and ticked off about how their treating their customers who shelled out for their $1k top grade smartphone of 2018 with being the last ones to update to Pie. This is the worst and should not have taken this long to update.

I've been feeling pretty impatient and ticked off about how their treating their customers who shelled out for their $1k top grade smartphone of 2018 with being the last ones to update to Pie. This is the worst and should not have taken this long to update.

It just doesn't make any sense. They'll handout update to the carrier but won't update their own device where they must have tested the firmware first. Sigh.

ogrillion

Jun 8, 2008
I been debating on just installing the T-Mobile firmware but trying to hold off.

You guys know if the T-Mobile version has the smart caller ID feature? S7 I remember the unlocked had it but the carriers disabled it.

GallardosEggrollShop

Oct 27, 2007
The Hill
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
I been debating on just installing the T-Mobile firmware but trying to hold off.

You guys know if the T-Mobile version has the smart caller ID feature? S7 I remember the unlocked had it but the carriers disabled it.

I can confirm that the T-Mobile and AT&T versions don't have it. I got impatient and flashed the Carrier Pie update on my Wife's and my phone. Aside from the bloat on the AT&T side, which I disabled. It's been running fantastic. I do miss the smart caller ID but ended up installing the Hiya app which is just about the same thing.

hkjxda

Jan 21, 2013
Does anyone know if WiFi calling works on the unlocked model with Verizon? Is it now enabled with the new update?

Don't know if it is placebo but I'm getting insane battery life.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190313-211056_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20190313-211056_Settings.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 63

Top Liked Posts