Unlocking Basebands on MI4

Search This thread

nckfrs

Aug 20, 2009
I could repeate the procedure without errors (the new value was saved) but still it did not help... ;(
On the other hand it did not harm the phone :) so, u are not loosing anything for trying. :)

has anyone had success yet just order this phone for my fiancee at a super deal i see people got the nv values to stick but still no lte where any of you on custom roms and kernals when you did this?

sihaiyi

Jun 23, 2016
Suzhou
After read all of the reply in the thread carefully, I found my Mi 4 is a TD-Scdma and TD-LTE version, so it seems really no hope there:)

meet_mehul

Oct 3, 2016
in my case driver is not installing what to do now

:confused:
I've done everything like this described by olokos, but something must be changed for our device. Do step 1 and 2 like in the link, download the attached modified diag drivers for Xiaomi from this post. Next you enable the diag port with *#*#717717#*#* and connect your phone to the computer.
Now go on with step 11, but find MI_00 instead of MI_04 and install the driver from this post.
Do everything including step 33, then you disable diag port by dialing *#*#717717#*#* again, reboot your phone and you're done.

Now the question - many people discussed about enabling LTE on MI3, but this wasn't possible due to the Snapdragon built in this device... But in our MI4, there's a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC, which supports LTE. So, how to enable it? I think some NVs must be changed using QXDM!? Anything else?

mycro7

Nov 13, 2017
Hello everyone.. vibration in my Mi4 is gone and so I buy a new one in which there is antenna too..but:
In this product there is LTE-TD but on my Mi4, when I disassembled it, there is LTE-CU.
So..can I use the new item?
Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've done everything like this described by olokos, but something must be changed for our device. Do step 1 and 2 like in the link, download the attached modified diag drivers for Xiaomi from this post. Next you enable the diag port with *#*#717717#*#* and connect your phone to the computer.
    Now go on with step 11, but find MI_00 instead of MI_04 and install the driver from this post.
    Do everything including step 33, then you disable diag port by dialing *#*#717717#*#* again, reboot your phone and you're done.

Now the question - many people discussed about enabling LTE on MI3, but this wasn't possible due to the Snapdragon built in this device... But in our MI4, there's a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC, which supports LTE. So, how to enable it? I think some NVs must be changed using QXDM!? Anything else?
    in that menu if i try to select lte only option the phone select wcdma preferred instead while if I set LTE, gsm/wcdma option no lte are visible in network search.

update
    someone knows if exists an app or anything else to check which frequencies are enabled from phone itself?
    mi4 as a msm8274ac i dont think it'll support lte

It supports TD-LTE out of the box.
    Thought so, been messing with it. Just a matter of if we can get the LTE working and if the antenna will support it correct?
    here are all the miui codes
    *#*#225#*#* calender info
    *#*#284#*#* bug report
    *#*#426#*#* google play service
    *#*#4636#*#* hardware test
    *#*#8255#*#* gtalk service monitor
    *#*#27284#*#* modem panic trigger
    *#*#36245#*#* inbluit mail.app setting
    *#*#64663#*#* device description
    *#*#717717#*#* dial usb port enable
    *#*#797628#*#* enable sys.mat
    *#*#969767#*#* enable/disable demo mode