Unlocking bootloader on Nokia 5.1
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid/probably? (Subject to OEM's) * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards * unpleasant experiences. Custom ROM's are Custom for a reason and * as developers, we try our best to give you the most complete experience * When you choose our ROM, its a choice which you make but it doesnt make us * liable to any unfortunate events. But we will be happy to help for the greater good. */
- PC with Linux/Windows/MacOS.
- Nokia 5.1 with any version of Android.
- Installed mtkclient with offical instruction.
- Straight arms.
- If you using windows, installed preloader vcom driver.
- Open terminal (cmd) on folder with mtkclient.
- Power off device.
- Run command:
python mtk xflash seccfg unlock
- Hold a Vol- button and connect device to PC.
- Wait for the script to finish.
- Enjoy unlocked bootloader.
- Data won't be wiped, but it is better to make backup.
- Works on all MTK devices, except entering on BROM.