• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Unlocking Bootloader on Verizon LG V40 after Android 10 update

Search This thread

mcduffkins

Aug 23, 2020
Hello All:

New here, apologies for possible duplicate posting. I am wondering if anyone has been able to unlock the bootloader on a Verizon LG V40 running android 10. It should be easy: turn on USB Debugging/OEM Unlock and run your adb/fast boot tools. ...However I have noticed OEM unlock has been removed from the developer tools menu. Has anyone found a way to unlock the menu w/o the OEM unlock option present?

_p.

Reactions: Einsteindks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello All:

New here, apologies for possible duplicate posting. I am wondering if anyone has been able to unlock the bootloader on a Verizon LG V40 running android 10. It should be easy: turn on USB Debugging/OEM Unlock and run your adb/fast boot tools. ...However I have noticed OEM unlock has been removed from the developer tools menu. Has anyone found a way to unlock the menu w/o the OEM unlock option present?

_p.