• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Unlocking device

Search This thread

Ti64CLi++

Jan 8, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hi,
I'm trying to unlock my device, and everything went right until the Unlock part in the Mi Flash Unlock tool.
I got this message, and I don't know what it means :
Untitled.png

Could someone help me please ?

Thank you in advance,
Ti64CLi++

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
Hi,
I'm trying to unlock my device, and everything went right until the Unlock part in the Mi Flash Unlock tool.
View attachment 5370627

Thank you in advance,
Ti64CLi++

Follow my guide:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/4288121/

The cause is unknown. I had wrote many things you need be ware of to successfully unlock bootloader, and the unlock tool you used was the old one.

You can use Google Translate app using camera to translate it.

Google translate:
The phone has been locked by the account number 632****905 by searching the phone and cannot be unlocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti64CLi++

Ti64CLi++

Jan 8, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Follow my guide:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/.4288121/

The cause is unknown. I had wrote many things you need be ware of to successfully unlock bootloader, and the unlock tool you used was the old one.

Google translate:
The phone has been locked by the account number 632****905 by searching the phone and cannot be unlocked.
Thanks for the reply, I followed a guide, but I can't access your link, it says 403 forbidden.
Because I did all the steps written in the guide I followed, so I don't know what could cause this error :(

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
And now I followed your guide, but didn't work either.
I don't know what to do :(

Sorry, link edited.

Screenshots?

Logout from PC your Xiaomi account. Login again with the new unlock tool version 5.5.224.55

If nothing work, logout Xiaomi account on PC unlock tool and logout from phone as well.

Follow the guide again. You will have to wait another 7 days if you do so.

Ti64CLi++

Jan 8, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Sorry, link edited.

Screenshots?

Logout from PC your Xiaomi account. Login again with the new unlock tool version 5.5.224.55

If nothing work, logout Xiaomi account on PC unlock tool and logout from phone as well.

Thanks for the link.
What kind of screenshot do you want? I have the same error, and I used the tool version 5.5.224.55.

Before log out from your phone, try the unofficial tool to unlock:
XiaoMiTool (v2)
https://www.xiaomitool.com/
Thanks I'll try that, and if it doesn't work, I'll try to log out from both my phone and my laptop

Edit : the link is broken :(

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
Thanks for the link.
What kind of screenshot do you want? I have the same error, and I used the tool version 5.5.224.55.

Thanks I'll try that, and if it doesn't work, I'll try to log out from both my phone and my laptop

Website is out of order at the moment.

Download from the author github:

Sometimes Xiaomi server will have issues. So in this case, wait for some time and try unlock again.

Bootloader unlock error official solution (Chinese):
https://www.mi.com/service/special/BL-loc

Translate it with Google Translate.

Screenshots I mean what error this time you get when using the new unlock tool?

Last edited:

Ti64CLi++

Jan 8, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Sometimes Xiaomi server will have issues. So in this case, wait for some time and try unlock again.

Thanks I downloaded the tool. But I was wondering, is there a tutorial for the procedure with this unofficial tool ? Because I got an error at unlocking the bootloader, and I don't know if it's because I have to do some steps before, like with the official tool, disable all locks, or anything else.

I'll also take a look at the official solution, thanks :)

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
Thanks I downloaded the tool. But I was wondering, is there a tutorial for the procedure with this unofficial tool ? Because I got an error at unlocking the bootloader, and I don't know if it's because I have to do some steps before, like with the official tool, disable all locks, or anything else.

The unofficial tool uses the same method of the official unlock tool to unlock bootloader.

If both gives you error, either it's temporary error, or some steps you did not fulfill from the phone side.

Go over with my guide and check the details one by one.

Reboot PC and phone.

Ti64CLi++

Jan 8, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
The unofficial tool uses the same method of the official unlock tool to unlock bootloader.

If both gives you error, either it's temporary error, or some steps you did not fulfill from the phone side.

Reboot PC and phone.
Thanks I'll try again. I hope it will work this time, because I don't know what else I can do :(

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
Thanks I'll try again. I hope it will work this time, because I don't know what else I can do :(

Hopefully it will work eventually.

Personally did read some people encounter some strange issues similar to your case.

Most of them try again for another week or so and had successfully unlocked.

Try and error. Life is just like this.

Think positively, at least your phone is not bricked :p.

Ti64CLi++

Jan 8, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hopefully it will work eventually.

Personally did read some people encounter some strange issues similar to your case.

Most of them try again for another week or so and had successfully unlocked.

Try and error. Life is just like this.

Think positively, at least your phone is not bricked :p.
Ok, thanks a lot for all your help ! ^^
I'll keep you informed of what happens

Ti64CLi++

Jan 8, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Latest update : I tried again after logging out and in again, rebooting my phone and my laptop, but it still didn't work.
I even used another laptop, with an intel core instead of the ryzen I have on mine, but it didn't work either.
I'll wait for a few days, and try again. I hope it is going to work...

Last edited:

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
@pl1992aw I tried again today, and it still shows me the same error, as if my phone was locked and couldn't be unlocked :(

Login to https://i.mi.com/?_locale=en and sign in with your Mi Account. It will show connected device, check whether your device is online or not, and remove all other devices from site as well as mobile phone. If your device not showing online on i.mi.com go to Settings > Sync >Off and On

From your mobile go to developer option and enable oem unlock and usb debugging.

If you have uninstall some apps with ADB commands or some other tools, install all those system apps back with the command and tools. Reboot after doing this.

See if it helps.

If it still does not help, logout Xiaomi account from both your phone and your PC.

Then login both again.

If none help, then request bootloader unlock again. Might need to wait another 7 days again though.

Ti64CLi++

Jan 8, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Login to https://i.mi.com/?_locale=en and sign in with your Mi Account. It will show connected device, check whether your device is online or not, and remove all other devices from site as well as mobile phone. If your device not showing online on i.mi.com go to Settings > Sync >Off and On

From your mobile go to developer option and enable oem unlock and usb debugging.

If you have uninstall some apps with ADB commands or some other tools, install all those system apps back with the command and tools. Reboot after doing this.

See if it helps.

If it still does not help, logout Xiaomi account from both your phone and your PC.

Then login both again.

If none help, then request bootloader unlock again. Might need to wait another 7 days again though.
Thanks a lot for your quick reply I will try all of the above.
Since I have another phone, a Redmi Note 7, which is still connected (I think) to my Mi account, perhaps it is (on of the) reason(s) why it isn't working

Ti64CLi++

Jan 8, 2019
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

See if it helps.

Then login both again.

So after logging in to https://i.mi.com/?_locale=en, I only had my redmi note 7, so I deleted it, and did as you said, I went to Setting>Accounts & Sync. But the only options I found there was Auto-sync data, which was off so I turned it on, and Sync now, which I did. But even after that, my Poco X3 Pro still doesn't show up in https://i.mi.com/?_locale=en :(

popej

Feb 17, 2008
www.gmaptool.eu
Have you logged to Mi account from your phone using "Mi unlock status" in developer options? First time I did I forgot to disable WiFi and it failed. You have to use SIM card and data connection for this purpose.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    View attachment 5370627

Thank you in advance,
    Ti64CLi++

Follow my guide:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/4288121/

Google translate:

Sorry, link edited.

Screenshots?

Before log out from your phone, try the unofficial tool to unlock:
    XiaoMiTool (v2)
    https://www.xiaomitool.com/
    Thanks for the link.

Screenshots I mean what error this time you get when using the new unlock tool?

Reboot PC and phone.