• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Unlocking Redmi 4x bootloader without mobile data

Search This thread

sovikhaque

Oct 31, 2010
I am trying to unlock the bootloader on my Redmix 4 and I have followed every steps... The last thing I am trying to do is to bind the account to the device in developer options - Mi Unlock Status but it says "turn off WiFi and add your account and device using mobile data"... My phone doesn't recognize sim cards and thus I don't have mobile data so is there any other way that I could unlock bootloader of my phone?

RabbitType99

Jun 3, 2021
Turn on bluetooth network share and insert sim card to xiaomi device (No need signal) , connect to bluetooth network and turn off wifi to unlock bootloader
Did I understand you the right way that it is possible not to use mobile data and instead using Bluetooth threatening for the internet connection?

poklop252

Dec 17, 2016
bluetooth tethering and share internet from another phone, not working for me
i disable wifi and test internet in phone (workig laggy bad working)
in mi unlock status still write disable wifi and enable data (bad i have onli BT and sim data enable)
virtual esim is work solution for me

Reactions: Shadow2shek

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    bluetooth tethering and share internet from another phone, not working for me
    i disable wifi and test internet in phone (workig laggy bad working)
    in mi unlock status still write disable wifi and enable data (bad i have onli BT and sim data enable)
    virtual esim is work solution for me