DISCLAIMER: I WAS NEVER, HAVE NEVER BEEN, AND WILL NEVER BE RESPONSIBLE OF ANY DAMAGES AGAINST YOUR DEVICES BY YOUR OWN MIS-OPERATIONS
# knox_bit_warranty:0x1 # # Your warranty is now void # # You have been warned. # # I will laught at you if you point the finger at me.
UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER1. Open settings app
2. Tap on about phone, and then software information
3. Tap the build number until you see a pop up that says developer options enabled
4. Go back and tap on developer options
5. Enable OEM unlocking
6. Reboot your phone
7. After reboot power off the phone
8. Conect the usb cable to your pc and phone, then hold VOL + and VOL - at the same time
9. There should be two options, you want the unlock mode (VOL UP LONG PRESS)
10. After holding VOL UP for 10 seconeds you should get in to the screen that will let you unlock the OEM so now just press VOL UP.
11. Phone will reboot, during setup conect to the internet to avoid perenormal mode
12. Check in developer options if oem unlocking is grayed out, if it isn't factory reset data and wipe chace partiton will have to be done.
ROOTING1. Download the fimware you are currently running https://samfw.com/
2. Copy the AP file to your phone
3. Install magisk canary version, download app-debug.apk and install https://github.com/topjohnwu/magisk_files/tree/canary
4. Open magisk, check for updates
5. Tap install and then tap select and patch a file and find the AP file you transferd from your pc
6. In the download folder of the phone will be a file named magisk_patched-xxxxxxx.tar
7. Transfer it to your pc
8. Boot the phone in to download mode, manualy or from adb shell (adb reboot download)
9. Open odin and go in to options and uncheck auto reboot
10. Click on AP or PDA and select the patched magisk file and click start
11. Reboot the phone manualy after odin does it's thing (VOL - and POWER at the same time for 7 seconeds).
After the phone turns off, amedietly boot in to recovery (Vol + and POWER at the same time)
12. Make a factory data reset and whipe cache partition
13. Reboot in to system
14. Conect to interent during setup
15. Enable dev options by taping on build number 7 time. OEM UNLOCKING must be grayed out.
16. Install the same magisk (app-debug.apk)
17. Ignore the pop up that says magisk needs inital setup and click on update
18. After updateing, go back in to magisk and if you get the pop up for aditional setup, ignore it and go straight to install
19. Click on direct install
20. After flash reboot
21. Check in developer options if oem unlocking is grayed out, if it isn't the instalation process will have to be followed again
THIS IS A OLD METHOD OF INSTALLING TWRP
INSTALLING TWRP, I RECOMEND FOLOWING MY LATEST GUIDE
DISCLAIMER: I WAS NEVER, HAVE NEVER BEEN, AND WILL NEVER BE RESPONSIBLE OF ANY DAMAGES AGAINST YOUR DEVICES BY YOUR OWN MIS-OPERATIONS # knox_bit_warranty:0x1 # # Your warranty is now void # # You have been warned. # # I will laught at you if you...
INSTALLING TWRP OLD METHOD# If you are not on the A125F or A127F you might have to do a crossflashing fimware operation
1. Make sure you are on android 11 and that you pre rooted your phone already
2. Download twrp from here https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/aosp-11-unofficial-samsung-sm-a125f-twrp.4317131/
3. Boot in to download mode
3. Go in to odin and uncheck auto reboot
4. Click on AP or PDA and select the twrp file you have downloaded, click start
5. Manualy reboot (VOL - and POWER for 7 seconeds)
6. Boot in to twrp before booting in to system (VOL + and power) or this process will have to be repeated
7. Swipe allow modifications of system and reboot
Samsung Firmware Download ⭐ Official and fast update ⭐ Lastest and old version ⭐ Max speed and free download ⭐ Best Samsung Galaxy website
(Deprecated) Magisk File Host. Contribute to topjohnwu/magisk_files development by creating an account on GitHub.
DISCLAIMER: I WAS NEVER, HAVE NEVER BEEN, AND WILL NEVER BE RESPONSIBLE OF ANY DAMAGES AGAINST YOUR DEVICES BY YOUR OWN MIS-OPERATIONS Install instructions: 1. Download an arbitrary SM-A125F firmware zip package on SamMobile.com, whose Android...