• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question unlocking wait period

Search This thread

Gaddouur

Oct 23, 2021
hello
currently i'm in the wait for the bootloader of my mi 11 to unlock. I did all the process and i'm waiting for the 168 hours to end.
I wonder if i can know how many hours are left and if it's a yes then how.
thank you

Pho3nX

Jun 13, 2013
No you can't, it's basicaly the same hours of the same day... the next week. So the better advise was to check the clock when you have click for the "Unlock" on Mi Unlock.
If you have a doubt, just be sure to do not want unlock before the remaining time, so flash the same day next week near midnight and you will be sure.

Gaddouur

Oct 23, 2021
No you can't, it's basicaly the same hours of the same day... the next week. So the better advise was to check the clock when you have click for the "Unlock" on Mi Unlock.
If you have a doubt, just be sure to do not want unlock before the remaining time, so flash the same day next week near midnight and you will be sure.
cristal clear.
thank you

Gaddouur

Oct 23, 2021
update: i just checked how many hours left and it worked and showed me the remaining hours!
just connect your mi account in the mi unlock tool and then put your phone in fastboot mode and connect it to the pc then the mi unlock tool will detect you phone and press unlock and it will show you how many hours left

Hunteres

Nov 4, 2010
Dublin
update: i just checked how many hours left and it worked and showed me the remaining hours!
just connect your mi account in the mi unlock tool and then put your phone in fastboot mode and connect it to the pc then the mi unlock tool will detect you phone and press unlock and it will show you how many hours left
Did you read the warning that it may cause the timer to resset....i am 99% sure it can do that....

Anyway happy for ya

Reactions: blackhawk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did you read the warning that it may cause the timer to resset....i am 99% sure it can do that....

Anyway happy for ya