• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[UNOFFICAL][TWRP][Recovery] TWRP 3.5.2_9-2 [ysl][UNIFIED]

Search This thread

Its_Vixano

Unoffcial twrp.png

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
*/

Features:
- Always updated with latest twrp changes
- Decryption Works "Official miui, custom roms"
- Works with any 32bit and 64bit roms
- Treble enabled
- F2FS support
- FDE/FBE & SAR/NON-SAR Unified support

Notes:
- It works only with pie fw

Install guide: "You must have the Bootloader unlocked"
- Install ADB & Fastboot tools on your pc
- Go on fastboot mode
- Run "fastboot flash recovery yourrecoveryimage.img"
- Reboot and enjoy :)

Bugs:
- Maybe something i didn't saw during my usage, in case send logs if you encounter in a bug

Download:
Here

Support Group:
Here

Source code:
TWRP
Device tree
Kernel

Credits:
@Dees_Troy
@krasCGQ
@mahajant99
@Lostark13
@m_vaisakh

ROM OS Version: Android 9
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: pie
Based On: OMNI

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 20210130
Stable Release Date: 2021-01-30

Created 2021-01-30
Last Updated 2021-01-30

Last edited:

Its_Vixano

11/08/2021 Build
HTML:
Source Changelog:
- Synced with latest twrp.me changes
- Merge aosp/pie-gsi changes
- Update f2fs-tools to v1.14.0
- Update nano to v5.2
- Squeeze performance while flashing a zip
- Start progress bar thread only when is required
- General fixes

Device Changelog:
- Build toybox
- Build userspace ExFAT driver
- Fixup encryption issues
- General fixes

Old Builds:
01/03/2021 Build
HTML:
Device changelog:
- Synced with latest twrp changes
- Readd /cust on partitions list
- Backup /persist as image
- Rename /sdcard1 to /external_sd
- General bug fixes

Last edited:

gherv1

Aug 16, 2015
interesting, even if i write it, and i can see in cmd that is erasing and writing, getting okay message, bootloader is unlocked, and full adb acces, and still, my recovery is still the stock one, may im doing something wrong?

Its_Vixano

interesting, even if i write it, and i can see in cmd that is erasing and writing, getting okay message, bootloader is unlocked, and full adb acces, and still, my recovery is still the stock one, may im doing something wrong?
Reboot directly to twrp after you flashed it via fastboot "vol + and power button"

Miui replace the custom recovery with the stock one

gherv1

Aug 16, 2015
Reboot directly to twrp after you flashed it via fastboot "vol + and power button"

Miui replace the custom recovery with the stock one
maybe this is what i was doing wrong, but i've one problem, my buttons band is not working, it's kinda removed from the phone, long story :))
so i can boot recovery just from adb
i typed adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img (and is just staying stuck there forever)
as i know is unlickely to restart into recovery from fastboot. Exist some solutions for me in this case?
Tried fastboot reboot and after that adb reboot recovery, so it's start making logic i need to boot directly onto recovery.
It's possible to flash it from test point?
also, i was thinking of a downgrade, but idk if ill work to reboot from fastboot and after that adb reboot recovery.

Its_Vixano

maybe this is what i was doing wrong, but i've one problem, my buttons band is not working, it's kinda removed from the phone, long story :))
so i can boot recovery just from adb
i typed adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img (and is just staying stuck there forever)
as i know is unlickely to restart into recovery from fastboot. Exist some solutions for me in this case?
Tried fastboot reboot and after that adb reboot recovery, so it's start making logic i need to boot directly onto recovery.
It's possible to flash it from test point?
also, i was thinking of a downgrade, but idk if ill work to reboot from fastboot and after that adb reboot recovery.
Might be tricky but it should be fine

- Get the stock boot img from a stock recovery rom, or download this "took from china latest release, should works fine"
- Patch it with magisk app "it will disable dm verity"
- Reboot to bootloader and flash the patched boot img "fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img"
- Reboot to system

If magisk app say that magisk is installed, you can flash the twrp with flashify
I forgot also to say that fastboot boot is broken on our device "the reason is still unknown"

gherv1

Aug 16, 2015
Might be tricky but it should be fine

- Get the stock boot img from a stock recovery rom, or download this "took from china latest release, should works fine"
- Patch it with magisk app "it will disable dm verity"
- Reboot to bootloader and flash the patched boot img "fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img"
- Reboot to system

If magisk app say that magisk is installed, you can flash the twrp with flashify
I forgot also to say that fastboot boot is broken on our device "the reason is still unknown"
Ok, i tried right now, flashed it, and now rebooted to the system, i see miui logo, and is not moving from there :)) and i've the latest stock update, i guess is similar to global ver

gherv1

Aug 16, 2015
I had only this one on my drive disk, try to extract it from https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.0.2.0.PEFMIXM/miui_HMS2Global_V12.0.2.0.PEFMIXM_668a87d737_9.0.zip

sorry for the inconveniences 😅
There is something else wrong, i just downloaded this one https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/ysl/stable/V12.0.2.0.PEFMIXM/
flashed the boot img, and it's still stuck at miui logo, i mean, i have some experience with dead phones, but this one is very strange, oopa, worked now, so it was just the cn boot img, and needed a little bit of time to boot with his normal one
ill try to mod with magisk and flash again, i keep you in touch
I also flashed cache.img, i don't know if helped, but just in case if someone else have same problem

gherv1

Aug 16, 2015
O yeaa, is working :)) i can't belive it, i searched a lot on the internet, and not even one solution was helping me, so everything you need is just a smart person who know even better than the internet, thanks you a lot mate, now i can use google camera yay

Reactions: Its_Vixano

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unoffcial twrp.png

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

Features:
    - Always updated with latest twrp changes
    - Decryption Works "Official miui, custom roms"
    - Works with any 32bit and 64bit roms
    - Treble enabled
    - F2FS support
    - FDE/FBE & SAR/NON-SAR Unified support

Notes:
    - It works only with pie fw

Install guide: "You must have the Bootloader unlocked"
    - Install ADB & Fastboot tools on your pc
    - Go on fastboot mode
    - Run "fastboot flash recovery yourrecoveryimage.img"
    - Reboot and enjoy :)

Bugs:
    - Maybe something i didn't saw during my usage, in case send logs if you encounter in a bug

Download:
    Here

Support Group:
    Here

Source code:
    TWRP
    Device tree
    Kernel

Credits:
    @Dees_Troy
    @krasCGQ
    @mahajant99
    @Lostark13
    @m_vaisakh

ROM OS Version: Android 9
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: pie
    Based On: OMNI

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 20210130
    Stable Release Date: 2021-01-30

Created 2021-01-30
    Last Updated 2021-01-30
    O yeaa, is working :)) i can't belive it, i searched a lot on the internet, and not even one solution was helping me, so everything you need is just a smart person who know even better than the internet, thanks you a lot mate, now i can use google camera yay