Search This thread

john_matrix

Nov 22, 2008
France
Thanks for the confirmation.

For my side, I have tried:
- Disconnect my smartwatch > no improvements
- Restart the Bluetooth > no improvements

Cannot post any logcat and dmesg as there is an error in the token submission in the forum form...

Cozzmy13

Aug 17, 2014
Suceava
Hi, I'm having issues with the NFC.
In the Settings app, the NFC switch takes a long time to be avaliable after a reboot. When activating it, if I go back and enter again to the NFC screen, it remains off.
Also, with the quicksettings the switch does nothing.

I leave attached the logcat when trying to switch it on in the Settings app. I hope it helps.

Edit: is it possible to have a vanilla ROM without gapps? They are already available at OpenGapps.org Thanks!

Please look at the post above. You've only provided logcat of settings crashed, but it crashed because it couldn't find a service that probably crashed a bit earlier.

Cozzmy13

Aug 17, 2014
Suceava
New build is up, lineage-17.1-20200525-UNOFFICIAL-cepheus.zip.

Changelog:
* rebuilt FOD changes from the ground up to avoid flickering (still needs some changes, but it works good enough now)
* misc kernel changes
* synced with latest Lineage sources (notable changes include the ability to hide the navbar in gesture settings)

john_matrix

Nov 22, 2008
France
Thanks Cozzmy for the new build ;)

However, Bluetooth streaming is still stuttering :(
I have attached logcat and dmesg if they can be useful.

Attachments

• M9_LOS_17.1_25052020.7z
    294.1 KB · Views: 11

d3fc0n1

Nov 18, 2019
New build is up, lineage-17.1-20200525-UNOFFICIAL-cepheus.zip.

Changelog:
* rebuilt FOD changes from the ground up to avoid flickering (still needs some changes, but it works good enough now)
* misc kernel changes
* synced with latest Lineage sources (notable changes include the ability to hide the navbar in gesture settings)
Thanks for the new build. It's working flawlessly and I hope it becomes official really soon.
One small thing I notice on the new build is that fingerprint unlock works, but the screen flicks black whenever I unlock the phone. Like for a split second it flashes black before unlocking. Is this a known issue? Also, will fingerprint sensor ever work with screen off, like in stock?

koboldo

Jan 23, 2010
Please look at the post above. You've only provided logcat of settings crashed, but it crashed because it couldn't find a service that probably crashed a bit earlier.

OK, you have attached 2 logcats:
  • One after a clean install.
  • Another after a normal reboot

I have done these 2 because they seem different regarding to the NFC, IMHO.
Hope it helps.

Last edited:

Corn Flake

Nov 29, 2011
Hi, I'm having issues with the NFC.
In the Settings app, the NFC switch takes a long time to be avaliable after a reboot. When activating it, if I go back and enter again to the NFC screen, it remains off.
Also, with the quicksettings the switch does nothing.

I leave attached the logcat when trying to switch it on in the Settings app. I hope it helps.

Edit: is it possible to have a vanilla ROM without gapps? They are already available at OpenGapps.org Thanks!

I had same problem but also all sensor were not working even on MIUI. I fixed sensors issue with flashing MIUI 10 9.6.27 (flashing MIUI 12 didn't help). Check if your sensors are working. Maybe it's related together.

keudj

Jan 3, 2011
Paris
Really happy with this rom after more than a week with it. I hope it will be soon released as official.

As there is already 2 new versions since i've installed it, I wonder if upgrade via twrp is easy and secure for the data ? Can someone tell me how the upgrade can be done ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same here, missing LineageOS. Still running fine and being updated on my old Samsung Galaxay Tab S and my Oneplus 2. However, for Cepheus there's crDroid which is technically very close to LineageOS. Actually it's fork of LineageOS. I'm running crDroid 7.4 (Android 11) on my Cepheus with big satisfaction.

Cheers
    Toscha
    DOWNLOAD

PRE-INSTALL
    0. Make sure your bootloader is unlocked.
    1. Flash and boot into MIUI 11.0.7.0.
    2. Flash vbmeta.img using the following command.
    Code:
    fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img --disable-verity --disable-verification
    3. Flash TWRP.

INSTALL
    1. Reboot to recovery.
    2. Install ROM.
    4. Format data.
    5. Reboot.
    Note: Google Apps are included.

BUGS
    You tell me!

DONATE

SOURCES
    DEVICE:
    https://github.com/Demon000/device_xiaomi_cepheus
    https://github.com/Demon000/device_xiaomi_sm8150-common
    KERNEL:
    https://github.com/Demon000/kernel_xiaomi_sm8150
    REPOPICKS:
    Code:
    repopick 272303; # DozeSensors: do not use proximity sensor if not supported
    repopick 276500; # surfaceflinger: Add support for extension lib to get changed z order
    repopick 269018; # Revert "FODCircleView: dispatch onPress to HAL only after dimming is applied"
    repopick 276504; # FODCircleView: Add support for pressed fod layer
    repopick 276156; # sdm: mark FOD pressed layer by setting a bit on ZPOS
    repopick 276499; # soong: Add flag for fod extension
    LOCAL MANIFESTS:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <manifest>
            <project name="Demon000/device_xiaomi_sm8150-common" path="device/xiaomi/sm8150-common" remote="github" revision="lineage-17.1" />
            <project name="Demon000/device_xiaomi_cepheus" path="device/xiaomi/cepheus" remote="github" revision="lineage-17.1" />
            <project name="Demon000/kernel_xiaomi_sm8150" path="kernel/xiaomi/sm8150" remote="github" revision="lineage-17.1" />
            <project name="Demon000/vendor_xiaomi" path="vendor/xiaomi" remote="github" revision="lineage-17.1" />
            <project name="LineageOS/android_hardware_xiaomi" path="hardware/xiaomi" remote="github" revision="lineage-17.1" />
    </manifest>
    New build is available, lineage-17.0-20191227-UNOFFICIAL-cepheus.zip.
    Changelog:
    * fixed DT2W
    * add power hal based on google's implementation for pixel phones (should improve smoothness without greatly affecting battery life)

You can find the ROM in the DOWNLOADS directory on the first page.
    New build is available, lineage-17.0-20191226-UNOFFICIAL-cepheus.zip.
    Changelog:
    * updated to december patch
    * includes all the features Google added with this incremental release of Android

WARNING: a clean flash is most likely needed.

You can find the ROM in the DOWNLOADS directory on the first page.
    New build is up, lineage-17.1-20200518-UNOFFICIAL-cepheus.zip.

Changelog:
    * fixed DT2W, can be enabled in settings
    * fixed ANX Camera once and for all (install cust libs for portrait mode)
    * misc changes in preparation for official builds
    * misc kernel improvements

EDIT: removed build temporarily
    EDIT: build added back
    New build is up, lineage-17.1-20200110-UNOFFICIAL-cepheus.zip.
    Changelog:
    * removed some wrong kernel optimization commits
    * fixed hotspot mac generation for some users, might fix hotspot errors for them
    * fixed ims services spam
    * fixed time services certificate
    * fixed notch config, fixes notch eating app space in instagram
    * fixed fod dim in aod
    * fixed aod black issue
    * fixed occasional low framerate when waking up from aod issue
    * fixed ril sar sensor usage, might provide better mobile data speed when not touching the phone

Bugs:
    * NFC
    * DT2W
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone