[UNOFFICIAL][12.1] LineageOS 19.1 for Galaxy J6+ (j6primelte)

Search This thread

Praverrodo

Nov 15, 2022
Hello, the android 12 rom J6+ is spectacular at the moment, well, I would just like to report something. You will see with the instagram application it does not let me upload stories with music or upload videos. with android. 11 worked well for me, could it be that this error can be solved in instagram?

_allaie_

Nov 22, 2022
Hi!
Can anybody help me please. I flashed everything correctly and it worked fine. But i thought of flashing gapps. I accidentally wiped the system (that was okay, i could reflash). But when i rebooted to recovery, it got stuck at twrp splash(loading) screen. Tried getting into download mode but it gets into twrp instead. Is there any way to fix it? Plz!😢

Note: I used to wipe system like this couple of times with no issues.

SweptDevUwU

Nov 6, 2022
Thailand, Nonthaburi
Hi!
Can anybody help me please. I flashed everything correctly and it worked fine. But i thought of flashing gapps. I accidentally wiped the system (that was okay, i could reflash). But when i rebooted to recovery, it got stuck at twrp splash(loading) screen. Tried getting into download mode but it gets into twrp instead. Is there any way to fix it? Plz!😢
GApps? I think follow this.
1. Wipe /system and /data and reflash rom again.
2. Use this gapps (here link)
3. try reboot system.

SweptDevUwU

Nov 6, 2022
Thailand, Nonthaburi
Hello, the android 12 rom J6+ is spectacular at the moment, well, I would just like to report something. You will see with the instagram application it does not let me upload stories with music or upload videos. with android. 11 worked well for me, could it be that this error can be solved in instagram?
How to report issues!

Requirements:
- Telegram account
- Root or adb

For root users:
Download any terminal apps (like termux, terminal emulator)
run
Code:
su -c logcat -d > /sdcard/logs.txt
command and apporved superuser permission.

after running that, wait for seconds and check on your storage that will have logs.txt files

For adb users:
check devices by
Code:
adb devices
run
Code:
adb logcat -d > logs.txt

after running that, wait for seconds and check on your adb folder or cmd active folder that will have logs.txt files.

How to report.

This official J4+/J6+ Telegram group: here!
Verify and ping @Gabriel260BR with your issues and logs.txt file
Example:
Code:
@Gabriel260BR Hi, I cannot run a discord app on lineageos 19.1!
Here is my log files.

1669121908409.png

1669121931157.png

and wait developer reply you :3

He maybe fixed your problem soon.

Hi, just wanted to say that the ROM is superb. Flashed GApps on it and works flawlessly.
I want to ask two things though:
- When is the SeLinux Enforcing build coming? That warning at boot get annoying pretty quickly.
- Is there a specific reason for why the boot process is so slow? It takes a long time for the Galaxy J6+ logo screen to go away, but after that (LineageOS/trebuchet animation kicks in) it gets into normal times again.

SweptDevUwU

Nov 6, 2022
Thailand, Nonthaburi
Hi, just wanted to say that the ROM is superb. Flashed GApps on it and works flawlessly.
I want to ask two things though:
- When is the SeLinux Enforcing build coming? That warning at boot get annoying pretty quickly.
- Is there a specific reason for why the boot process is so slow? It takes a long time for the Galaxy J6+ logo screen to go away, but after that (LineageOS/trebuchet animation kicks in) it gets into normal times again.
- SeLinux Enforcing warning just nevermind, that won't damage your phone.
- Boot is slow that normally because A12 didn't make for J4+ or J6+ (Because Ram and out of dated cpu)

_allaie_

Nov 22, 2022
Try this, Press Vol - + Power button for 7-8 seconds for force shutdown and that will reboot, and if that reboot to system that will directly boot to odin mode.
Managed to get into odin mode. Reflashed twrp 3.3.1. But it still shows only Twrp Splash(boot) logo screen only.
Should i reflash stock rom?

_allaie_

Nov 22, 2022
Can you try orangefox recovery?
link: xda
*It didn't work*

After long research, i found an app on Play Store (link at the end) which can handle a connected device via otg just like adb. Here's what did:

1. Boot the Primary Device into twrp (frozen screen)
2. Connect device to secondary phone via otg (using otg on secondary device)
3. Open the app and look for the command Reboot Bootloader. This forces Primary Device into download mode
4. Connect primary device to pc and flash stock rom using odin
AND FINALLY DEVICE FREE FROM SOFT BRICK. 😊

App Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.sisik.hackendebug

Amin2

Nov 12, 2022
Guys Hi, I'm a noob.And I have a j6 plus,I want to try LOS19 on it.
I flashed one UI 2.0 but now it won't reed my sim card!.any solution.

VistaSlayer

Feb 25, 2022
Will it work if i dirty flash it over another Lineage 17.1 ROM ? I would like to not lose my data.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is there any fix for flash light problem.
    I tried a lot but nothing helps.
    Found a temporary fix. While using camera app(or other), toggling between auto and manual flash fixes this.
    EmPczMv.png

/*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12 (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

What's working:
    • Bluetooth
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data)
    • WiFi/Hotspot
    • GPS
    • Camera
    • HWC
    • Fingerprint
    • All basic features that are not in the "not working" list
    What's not working:
    • VoLTE and other proprietary Samsung stuff (won't be fixed)
    • SELinux is Permissive
    • Mobile data / wifi traffic stats and usage (won't be fixed because it depends on kernel eBPF stuff)
    • FMRadio works partially (Cannot play over speaker, only over headphones) (Cannot record audio)
    • You tell me
    Notes:
    * Please don't report issues like "my device is lagging". we know android 12 was not made for a 3GB ram device with Quad Core CPU, but i will try to optimize it as maximum as possible.
    * It is recommended to flash with latest twrp v3.7.0 as older versions might be unstable with android 12.

Download Link:
    LineageOS 19.1 for j6primelte

ROM OS Version: 12.1
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.120
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information:
    Stable

Changelog:
    12/11/2022: initial build
    13/11/2022: here
    14/11/2022: here
    30/12/2022: here

Source code:
    ROM: https://github.com/LineageOS
    Device tree: https://github.com/J415-dev/android_device_samsung_msm8917-common
    Kernel: https://github.com/J415-dev/android_kernel_samsung_msm8917

ROM creation date: 12/11/2022
    Last update: 30/12/2022

Thanks to:
    MacTavishAO (for android 11 device tree and contribution with msm8917 sources)
    Geckyn (for his contribution with msm8917 sources)
    Royna
    TWRP 3.4.0+ (ARM64) where to download for j6primelte (sm-j610f/ds) twrp arm64?
    The original file is uploaded on telegram but if you cannot found it, I already uploaded to google drive.

Click here for download twrp 3.7.0 arm64 for j6+

NOTE: I DIDN'T ORIGINAL OF THIS FILE!!!
    New update released: 13/11/2022
    * Fixed DRM & NFC Crash
    * Fixed Crash with chromium-based browsers
    New update released: 14/11/2022
    * Updated graphics blobs from J610GUBU6CUE1 (This fixes the issue of games crashing)
    How can i wipe? It just shows twrp loading screen only!
    Try this, Press Vol - + Power button for 7-8 seconds for force shutdown and that will reboot, and if that reboot to system that will directly boot to odin mode.