• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Unofficial][5.1.1]Euphoria OS 1.1 amami [31 Jan][Final]

Use M5 Kernel instead of standard cm kernel ?

• Yes

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Not now, wait for improvements in m5

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

AndropaX

May 18, 2014
San Escobar
Flash v75 which support 5.1.1_r24
73d596c91c86be0b0bf28e5c3e1bbc35.jpg

pathaniya

May 28, 2010
Could anyone explain me step# 7 "FOTA TWRP" ?
Am on dual recovery, would it, break my recovery,
also, can i install this on stock kernel?
Am on 5.1 stock with unlock bootloader.
I have heard good things about this rom.

bigsmoke9250

Jul 24, 2014
hey guys,im really out of any hopes. im going to try this rom cuase none of 5.1 aosp,cm worked for me(touchscreen) did anyone had this problem like me or its just me?

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
yup, this one didint work too, seriously is there any rom that haves touchscreen? anyone? its almost 2 months that i dont have any answers yet

I think it's just because dozens of people have tried all of these roms and not had that problem. It's very strange that your phone would work totally fine with only one rom configuration, and your touchscreen would be unresponsive with all others. I would guess that probably nobody has ever heard of that happening, and has no idea what it could be. I know there has been quite a bit said about differences in the 2 different types of displays, (jdi vs. auo). Search those threads and see if some help there.

bigsmoke9250

Jul 24, 2014
I think it's just because dozens of people have tried all of these roms and not had that problem. It's very strange that your phone would work totally fine with only one rom configuration, and your touchscreen would be unresponsive with all others. I would guess that probably nobody has ever heard of that happening, and has no idea what it could be. I know there has been quite a bit said about differences in the 2 different types of displays, (jdi vs. auo). Search those threads and see if some help there.
i checked mine, its auo novatek 720p vid, whats yours?

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

i am testing latest nightly for now no touch still, lol im using my mouse to play around on cm12.1, tried force gpu rendering,live display off,ambient blah too and nothing, i think that i mentioned that cm11 m12 is working very fine with touchscreen

Top Liked Posts