• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Unofficial][5.1.1]Euphoria OS 1.1 amami [31 Jan][Final]

Use M5 Kernel instead of standard cm kernel ?

• Yes

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Not now, wait for improvements in m5

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
i checked mine, its auo novatek 720p vid, whats yours?

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

i am testing latest nightly for now no touch still, lol im using my mouse to play around on cm12.1, tried force gpu rendering,live display off,ambient blah too and nothing, i think that i mentioned that cm11 m12 is working very fine with touchscreen
Mine's jdi. I just had a thought - have you tried with M5 kernel? For some reason, I've had trouble with certain roms that had been solved with different kernel.

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
Reactions: bigsmoke9250

bigsmoke9250

Jul 24, 2014
Myself5's server is down, but the will be back up later - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=64909435&postcount=111 I don't have a copy of it right now. Send him a pm or post on the thread and someone will have one.
P.s. -Sorry for confusing pm - I didn't realize it was you.
i asked the mirror link in thread, thanks i really appreciate your help

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Mine's jdi. I just had a thought - have you tried with M5 kernel? For some reason, I've had trouble with certain roms that had been solved with different kernel.
im searching around for some cm12.1 rom that uses different kernel not the original one?
roms i tried are vanir aosp 5.1,cm12.1 latest nightly,dirty unicorns i think, OmarEinea's unofficial cm12.1

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
i asked the mirror link in thread, thanks i really appreciate your help

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

im searching around for some cm12.1 rom that uses different kernel not the original one?
roms i tried are vanir aosp 5.1,cm12.1 latest nightly,dirty unicorns i think, OmarEinea's unofficial cm12.1
Validus includes M5 and is one of my favorite custom roms, (although it's been a while... - http://forum.xda-developers.com/son...t/rom-gzr-validus-6-2-rom-unofficial-t2925832

Reactions: bigsmoke9250

bigsmoke9250

Jul 24, 2014
tried fire fox os to test it, wow no touchscreen even on fire fox os by fxp

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

i dont know what to do now, im going back to stock again, this is making me to sell it

sanyashirbox7

Apr 30, 2015
wifi doesnt work. always writes wifi is turning on...hot spot doesnt turning on also. and also there is no mac-adress. all was done as in instruction, but i also installed m5 kernel in the end.
sorry for my inglish :)

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
wifi doesnt work. always writes wifi is turning on...hot spot doesnt turning on also. and also there is no mac-adress. all was done as in instruction, but i also installed m5 kernel in the end.
sorry for my inglish :)
Extract boot.img from rom and flash. WiFi will return. Funny thing about M5 - sometimes I can't get Wi-Fi working with it, and sometimes I can't get WiFi working without it...

Reactions: sanyashirbox7

sanyashirbox7

Apr 30, 2015
Extract boot.img from rom and flash. WiFi will return. Funny thing about M5 - sometimes I can't get Wi-Fi working with it, and sometimes I can't get WiFi working without it...

Now all works good. But how about sort reboots on this rom. I came from cm12 and m5 kernel solved this problem. I'll wait for some days.Let's how is that Euphoria shows itself :))) For a first time for me its good rom.

My english is poor, sorry agayn ;)

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
Now all works good. But how about sort reboots on this rom. I came from cm12 and m5 kernel solved this problem. I'll wait for some days.Let's how is that Euphoria shows itself :))) For a first time for me its good rom.

My english is poor, sorry agayn ;)
I tried Euphoria when it first came out for a little while, I don't remember a reboot issue. It seems like there is a suggestion in the post above mine about moving some files. I hadn't heard about that before, maybe worth a shot to get M5 working.

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
Hey,

I don't know how to do this either , can someone please explain?
I'm on .270, UBL&root and NUTs recovery, but fhlasing this rom+gapps makes stops my device from booting, only the led is flashing red when connected to a computer.
It's just saying that the kernel includes a recovery you might not want, so flash a different one. You need an IMG file, and you can either use fastboot as the instruction says, (command is 'fastboot flash recovery (filename).img'), or use Rashr app from Play Store.
If you're coming from stock, do a full wipe.
You can get IMG here if you don't have one - http://forum.xda-developers.com/crossdevice-dev/sony/twrp-v2-8-6-0-f2fs-z1-z1c-z2-z3-z3c-t3098573

Franz_TNT

Mar 23, 2013
I figured out what caused the red led. I got the unlock code bot forgot to apply it, shame on me.

So I was able to flash Euphoria-OS-1.1-amami-UNOFFICIAL-20151012, Wifi didn't work and I could not get into any recovery. Pressing volume up and/or down brought up the android robot with a red triangle, I read that you have to tap volume up, volume down and the power button to get to a recovery, but my power button is faulty.

I flashed the file you linked with flashtool and after rebooting the phone doesn't boot nor shows the sony logo, tomorrow I'll flash it with adb to see if the result will be different. Maybe I should try a newer version of euphoria to see if that works, I quite enjoy the looks this rom

Last edited:

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
I figured out what caused the red led. I got the unlock code bot forgot to apply it, shame on me.

So I was able to flash Euphoria-OS-1.1-amami-UNOFFICIAL-20151012, Wifi didn't work and I could not get into any recovery. Pressing volume up and/or down brought up the android robot with a red triangle, I read that you have to tap volume up, volume down and the power button to get to a recovery, but my power button is faulty.

I flashed the file you linked with flashtool and after rebooting the phone doesn't boot nor shows the sony logo, tomorrow I'll flash it with adb to see if the result will be different. Maybe I should try a newer version of euphoria to see if that works, I quite enjoy the looks this rom

WiFi issue is explained in post #70. Strange that flashing a recovery would make your phone not boot. Make sure you use 'fastboot flash recovery' and not 'fastboot flash boot'. Usually nothing you would do to recovery partition would have an effect on boot.

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
Final build :
http://d-h.st/lROh
Now i haven't any xperia phone and source code isn't updated.
Thanks. What's new? Btw, maybe you have some insight on this... I've noticed in, (I think), every CM or AOSP rom I've tried that when browsing Internet, after more than 2 or 3 tabs are open, any other tabs opened will have very sticky scrolling, (there's no travel - once your thumb is off the screen it just stops). I've tried various fps and scrolling cache mods, and sometimes it seems maybe a little better, but never goes away. Is this a known CM thing, or do you have any ideas?
Thanks again for great rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    9NpU1Ny.png
    Code:
    I'm not responsible for bricked devices, void warranties, baterry explosion, and other things, which may do with your phone.

Installation instruction :
    1. Do TA backup *
    2. Unlock bootloader *
    3. Download rom on your phone
    4. reboot into recovery and do a full wipe
    5. flash rom
    6. flash gapps # (any packadge for 5.1, I using opengapps.org)
    7. Reboot into fastboot and flash twrp to FOTAKernel partition # (from some code reasons kernel contain aosp recovery)
    8. Reboot into system
    9. Enjoy !

* If you don't do it yet
    # optional

Download :
    http://d-h.st/users/AndropaX/?fld_id=46872#files

Changelog:
    Settings > about phone > changelog

Screenshots:
    See screenshots tab

Kernel source :
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_sony_msm8974/tree/cm-12.1

XDA:DevDB Information
    [Unofficial][5.1.1]Euphoria OS 1.1 amami, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Contributors
    AndropaX
    Source Code: https://github.com/euphoria-os-legacy

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.1
    Stable Release Date: 2016-01-31

Created 2015-08-28
    Last Updated 2016-02-01
    Known cm bug. Copy files from /etc/firmware/wlan/prima to /data/misc/wifi/prima and restart.
    New build [probably last on lollipop] :
    http://d-h.st/r0MF
    New build here because i've got errors in upload on xda file manager.
    http://d-h.st/sWGs