[UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0] LineageOS 16.0 for perseus

Search This thread

Grazsrootz

Aug 9, 2016
Both, GPS and GLONASS are working. However, it's not picking up GALILEO, BDS or QZSS sats. Positioning may be a little less accurate without those, but it's still good enough for navigation. A fix has been suggested, but there hasn't been a new build since then.
Ok thanks, I'm definitely keeping my eye out as I use GPS daily. It is a core feature and I really need it to work properly. Can't wait for it to be fixed

I'm unable to install GApps on top of this ROM. Can anybody help?
I've tried the OpenGapps Pico package (ARM64) as well as the Mind-The-Gapps package. But none could install. I've got the latest TWRP installed, btw...
Any help appreciated!

Also - is there a release date for the Offical LOS rom?

I'm unable to install GApps on top of this ROM. Can anybody help?
I've tried the OpenGapps Pico package (ARM64) as well as the Mind-The-Gapps package. But none could install. I've got the latest TWRP installed, btw...
Any help appreciated!

Also - is there a release date for the Offical LOS rom?

Have you seen this post?:
For flash GApps or Magisk and avoid error (unable to mount system), you must to reboot in Recovery before the flash

Also, don't ask for a release date or an official rom. At this point I consider us lucky if we get as much as another development build. The only developer doing major work on this rom got a new full time job and is working on Mi 9 for the moment:
Now, about my lack of time to be put into this project.
1. I now have a full time job, which is pretty exhausting.
2. The little time I have free and which I'm willing to spend programming is going towards Mi9 for the moment because the state of things there is much worse.

I'll take care of Mix 3 soon.

cangurob

Jul 13, 2016
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Need help!

I'm trying to flash a custom ROM, and have tried this one (along with others). I have unlocked bootloader, and can flash custom recovery (using twrp).

I'm starting from miui 10.3.3.0

Boot to recovery, wipe everything (including trying format data), then install custom ROM (I've tried LoS + gapps stock and Pixel Experience). The flash seems to go OK, however the phone then gets stuck in a loop, it shows the bootloader screen, then reboots, and just does that!

I can successfully flash back to MIUI Global, and it boots fine, but every time I try to reflash to a custom ROM, back to bootloader loop again!

Any advice?

Edit:
by following this procedure:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=79775968&postcount=193

I managed to get Lineage OS sort of working, although it feels buggy (probably from the dirty flash at the end).
I then updated the FW to 10.3.3 (via https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-mix-3/development/firmware-xiaomi-mi-mix-3-t3955361) - and have succesfully wiped and installed other custom ROMS, so am assuming you could then do a clean install of LoS.

Last edited:

cshepa

May 12, 2019
Anyone know the average time after a xiaomi phone has been released to spawn an official lineage release?

Last edited:
Reactions: bschmidy10

Izlud

Feb 21, 2018
There have been a lot of discount on this phone lately. Especially with the 11/11. I bought one myself to upgrade my MIX 2.

I hope there will be an official LOS with the increase demand and the new potential devs for this phone.

meech

Mar 16, 2018
There have been a lot of discount on this phone lately. Especially with the 11/11. I bought one myself to upgrade my MIX 2.

I hope there will be an official LOS with the increase demand and the new potential devs for this phone.

It looks more dying than anything lol

cshepa

May 12, 2019
It looks more dying than anything lol

Yeah prices def down as new flagships arrive. Hopefully the more people that have it mean our chances increase. I thought it was rude to discuss official when the dev was cranking out the unofficials but this thread is all but dead.

Three more months roll by I'm flashing whatever custom ROM is the most updated. (minus anything muiu)

11/17/19

ptlsajan

Dec 20, 2011
HTC U11
Ok, so, responding to a few of the messages in the previous pages.
1. Signal bar is not an issue, that's the expected behavior.
2. I've been using the phone a lot for GPS and I haven't seen any issues with it.
3. Double tap to wake is broken because of my slider implementation. To be honest I don't know what exactly I have done to break it.
4. Android Auto will be fixed globally on Lineage by using some CAF commits.
5. NFC issue might be fixed once we start building vendor.

2. The little time I have free and which I'm willing to spend programming is going towards Mi9 for the moment because the state of things there is much worse.

Will you include mi mix 3 5g?

Reactions: ZigmaInvader

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DOWNLOAD

INSTALL
    1. Reboot to recovery.
    2. Install ROM.
    3. Install Gapps. (optional)
    4. Format data.
    5. Reboot.

DONATE

SOURCES
    DEVICE:
    https://github.com/Demon000/device_xiaomi_perseus
    https://github.com/Demon000/device_xiaomi_sdm845-common
    KERNEL:
    https://github.com/Demon000/kernel_xiaomi_sdm845
    New build is up, lineage-16.0-20190607-UNOFFICIAL-perseus.zip.
    Chagelog:
    * basic slider functionality
    * tweaked kernel
    * improved fingerprint unlock speed
    Ok, so, responding to a few of the messages in the previous pages.
    1. Signal bar is not an issue, that's the expected behavior.
    2. I've been using the phone a lot for GPS and I haven't seen any issues with it.
    3. Double tap to wake is broken because of my slider implementation. To be honest I don't know what exactly I have done to break it.
    4. Android Auto will be fixed globally on Lineage by using some CAF commits.
    5. NFC issue might be fixed once we start building vendor.

New build is up, lineage-16.0-20190511-UNOFFICIAL-perseus.zip.
    Changelog:
    * fixed compatibility with other TWRPs
    * improved latency
    I try to flash it as you say with twrp : LR TWRP
    And latest rom, still don't work.
    I don't know how to make it work, can anyone check his version of twrp and rom that you use to flash that system ?

Try this
    1.format data
    2.flash latest EU firmware 9.5.9
    3.let it boot
    4.reboot to TWRP and wipe
    5.flash 9.2.15 firmware (to have proximity sensor working) without rebooting flash Los and gapps
    6.flash magisk if you like
    7. Reboot
    See if this helps