• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[UNOFFICIAL] AICP 12.1 for LG G5 [H850][H830]

Search This thread

azztech30

Nov 21, 2010
Neilston
www.skydronephotography.uk
I did build with no extras, so no wide angle cam inside at the moment. If wanted, I could add this feature in the next build.

Yes that would be fantastic :good: every CM rom so far has either no wide angle or no video recording keeps crashing also installing open camera does not fix the issue. Strangest thing is if you use Whatsapp camera it cycles through normal/wide then front facing camera wierd :eek:

DidierMoulin

Feb 3, 2016
Berlin
also AICP is now fully supporting Substratum.
Check link in OP
Thanks!

One question though; after reading lots of posts on substratum and AICP here and G+ I wonder if AICP in general is supporting substratum now (so maybe there will be a chance for it to stay, even if when the CMTE gets ready for cm 14.1 ) or if you have merged the OMS commits just in your build.

Ah, second question to anyone who knows: does an option exist to disable the power menu on lockscreen? Can't find anything, yet.

Pinu'u

Apr 22, 2016
Thanks!

One question though; after reading lots of posts on substratum and AICP here and G+ I wonder if AICP in general is supporting substratum now (so maybe there will be a chance for it to stay, even if when the CMTE gets ready for cm 14.1 ) or if you have merged the OMS commits just in your build.

Ah, second question to anyone who knows: does an option exist to disable the power menu on lockscreen? Can't find anything, yet.
Think OMS will stay.
Have a look in AICP Extras,[Lockscreen] for your lockscreen problem, guess this is what you search.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161217-194621.jpg
    Screenshot_20161217-194621.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 349
Reactions: DidierMoulin

DidierMoulin

Feb 3, 2016
Berlin
Think OMS will stay.
Have a look in AICP Extras,[Lockscreen] for your lockscreen problem, guess this is what you search.
Well... Thanks a lot!
Found the lockscreen option. Of course I had more than one look through the options (all of them and everywhere), so obviously it must have hidden itself when I was looking before [emoji11] - sorry for asking, I was blind and thanks again.

Reactions: Pinu'u

jimpsar

Dec 12, 2007
Thessaloniki Greece
Very good and fast Rom. In latest build Bluetooth does not work unfortunate. H850 Model

EDIT: Installed RR Mix everything worked ok also BT.
Then wiped all again downloaded AICP 14.01.17 H850
and voila dont know how, but BT works and everything seems to be working as it should.
Thank you dev keep it up !

Last edited:

DidierMoulin

Feb 3, 2016
Berlin
Anyone having battery issues with 20170114? Drains like hell and charging is very slow... No problems with the 20170109.
Just disabled BT but I'm sure , sort of, it was not on before when having issues. Quick charge working fine for me now.

Last edited:

djevil

Aug 22, 2016
Anyone having battery issues with 20170114? Drains like hell and charging is very slow... No problems with the 20170109.
Just disabled BT but I'm sure , sort of, it was not on before when having issues. Quick charge working fine for me now.
Which gapps can u use

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

djevil

Aug 22, 2016

GhQyhHk.png
AICP​
Android Ice Cold Project​

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png
In the beginning we would like to thank:
  • CM team
  • maxwen
  • SlimBean rom team
  • CarbonRom team
  • LiquidSmooth rom team
  • Omni rom team
  • DU team
  • Community

ISn0uXd.png
  • @LorD ClockaN
  • @zipsnet
  • @n3ocort3x
  • @semdoc
  • @eyosen
  • @alienmind
  • @Chezbel
  • @Drgravy
  • @eboye

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
Thank you!!

Latest Stable Release Version 12.1

Download link: Unofficial AICP G5 builds
(Thanks to @metallica for the Hoster !!!)

VTVKEeK.png

Full Changelog link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

b5b2bXK.png
  • Same as CM 14.1
  • You tell... [emoji14]

kfCXFCX.png
ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Lollipop. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Don't do it if you don't know it
  • ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes

KERNEL:
Kernel in this rom follows CM source with custom additions.

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
To be able to flash over OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
You can still use CWM and OTA app, but only to download zip file and flash it manually from within recovery. Zip gets saved under AICP_ota folder on your internal SDcard.

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

F6DLgPu.png

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

rom gerrit

You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!
Is the video recording working

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

DidierMoulin

Feb 3, 2016
Berlin
No need for a full quote of the OP, btw you already asked that before. Just wait for someone to give you a useful answer ?.

And yes, video recording does work.

poog

May 23, 2010
New Builds are up, latest fixes from conquestdev repos, also AICP is now fully supporting Substratum.
Check link in OP

Hi there,
I am running stock rooted-twrped Nougat 20a. H830 G5. Can I just flash n H830 AICP 12.1 rom in TWRP..........without anything else ? Or would I also need to downgrade bootloader/modem etc? And are there downgrade compatibility issues that won't allow this to work? perhaps need to KDZ lower stock rom?

Thanks any case.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GhQyhHk.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png
    In the beginning we would like to thank:
    • CM team
    • maxwen
    • SlimBean rom team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • DU team
    • Community

ISn0uXd.png
    • @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen
    • @alienmind
    • @Chezbel
    • @Drgravy
    • @eboye

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

Latest Stable Release Version 12.1

Download link: Unofficial AICP G5 builds
    (Thanks to @metallica for the Hoster !!!)

VTVKEeK.png

Full Changelog link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

b5b2bXK.png
    • Same as CM 14.1
    • You tell... :p

kfCXFCX.png
    ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Lollipop. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Don't do it if you don't know it
    • ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes

KERNEL:
    Kernel in this rom follows CM source with custom additions.

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
    To be able to flash over OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
    You can still use CWM and OTA app, but only to download zip file and flash it manually from within recovery. Zip gets saved under AICP_ota folder on your internal SDcard.

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

F6DLgPu.png

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

rom gerrit

You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!
    Had a bit real life action, but now I'm back in business again.
    New builds will be uploaded more frequently now.
    Check download page in OP
    Many thanks also to Kinglilrowrow,drsn0w,Rashed97, and all the others who made nougat possible for our G5 !!!
    New Builds are up, latest fixes from conquestdev repos, also AICP is now fully supporting Substratum.
    Check link in OP
    I did build with no extras, so no wide angle cam inside at the moment. If wanted, I could add this feature in the next build.