Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rob rich

Jan 18, 2013
Kronach
Hi Flashers,

Todays a happy and sad day,
I've decided to end my support of this ROM (I know it hasn't been long since I started)
but... I started with the intention to be different then the official AOKP builds for the OnePlus Two and as you may have seen on their official Gerrit most of the things the official builds where missing and mine had have just been merged or are awaiting review which means very soon my builds will be the exact same as the official ones (making updating this a waste of mine and your time)

It's been a short but fun journey for me as this was my first ever ROM release on XDA (and in general) Thanks for all of you guys support, and I'm exited for what I'm working on now... (Hint its still unicorns but... dirtier)

I'm leaving my Basketbuild link live but will no longer be updated!

Thanks again,
Aaron

Yeah, i also have to thank you :) you did a very great job with your first release here.

Dirty Unicorns FTW ;)

Reactions: jmp24

Mohit31

Apr 14, 2015
Hi Flashers,

I've decided to end my support of this ROM (I know it hasn't been long since I started)
but... I started with the intention to be different then the official AOKP builds for the OnePlus Two and as you may have seen on their official Gerrit most of the things the official builds where missing and mine had have just been merged or are awaiting review which means very soon my builds will be the exact same as the official ones (making updating this a waste of mine and your time)

It's been a short but fun journey for me as this was my first ever ROM release on XDA (and in general) Thanks for all of you guys support, and I'm exited for what I'm working on now... (Hint its still unicorns but... dirtier)

Thanks again,
Aaron

Omg..I m really happy
Dirty unicorns... Yay baby :cool:
Aokp has got your touch and now it's time for some unicorn love
Hope to see a new thread soon.. ;)
Cheers and Thanks for tidying up the aokp development for op2 :good:

ghul21

Feb 8, 2011
Bielsko-Biała ( Łódź )
DU?? You will be the first one.... Make it fully working ?

Good luck... Can't wait...

94ab4d991a11050da92241dd943cef8e.jpg

Wysłane z mojego ONE A2003 przy użyciu Tapatalka

arash107

Mar 8, 2015
@robrich... Mate... Is that the reason why the link to download is not working. The link works, however, the files are listed as text. Need that rom file mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2jLa4T.png

AOKP stands for Android Open Kang Project. It is a custom ROM distribution for several high-end Android devices. The name is a play on the word kang and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). The name was sort of a joke, but it just stuck, just like our infatuation with unicorns.

We fork the source code of Android that Google puts out in the open with every major version release, and we then add the magical unicorn bytes (read: we add some of the coolest features that are both useful and make your ROM awesome).

With AOKP, you can generally do a lot more with your device than what you could do with the original firmware that came installed on it.

Download Link:
    https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/lilrowrow/%28oneplus2%29/AOKP

Device Source:
    https://github.com/Kinglilrowrow/AOKP_device_oneplus_oneplus2

Kernel Source:
    https://github.com/Kinglilrowrow/AOKP_android_kernel_oneplus_msm8994

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOKP for OnePlus2, ROM for the OnePlus 2

Contributors
    King_lilrowrow, Mahdi786, The AOKP Team
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: AOKP

Version Information

Created 2016-03-16
    Last Updated 2016-03-22
    Project abandoned.. (End of life)

Hi Flashers,

Thanks again,
    Aaron
    Known Issues & Extra Features

Known Issues

Clock application force closes when selecting "profiles" under alarm. Other than that that app works flawlessly and will still get you up for work or school :D
    If you use a Google apps package "Mini" or higher you won't even have this issue.

Benschholds Custom Kernel Support
    At first I was going to add Benschholds Custom Kernel by default to my ROM but after talking to him we decided it was best if I keep to using my stock AOKP kernel and just link his kernel here for those who dare to be different, so the choice is up to you I've included the link in this post where you can research his kernel, I have personally tested this kernel and say it's really good for performance and speed but the stock kernel (The one included in my ROM by default) Is the best for Stability and battery life... So the choice is yours :)

Custom Kernel Thread Link:
    http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-2/development/kernel-benschholds-custom-kernel-t3320954

Custom Kernel Download Link:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=49969

(Don't forget to give thanks on his thread if you appreciate he's work)
    Lets try and keep the peace,

Thanks are NOT needed but are appreciated! :good:

Kind Regards,
    Aaron

Plus there may be another new build later that fixes WiFi and Improve mic audio (Testing Now).
    New Nightly Available!

Change Log:

- Fixed most of the laggy animations (including the slight delay pulling down the notification menu)
    - Slight delay when unlocking with FPS should now be fixed (report back if it didn't please)
    - Notification Slider options being greyed out issue fixed
    - FPS sometimes not detecting your FP has been fixed
    - Fixed slight popping sound from loud speaker when volume is on MAX

(Some times little issues can be rectified by wiping Cache/Dalvik again so please try doing this before reporting bugs to me, thank you!)

Download Link:
    https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/lilrowrow/%28oneplus2%29/AOKP