• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[UNOFFICIAL][AOSP][5.1.1] VanirAOSP Lollipop 5.1.1 R1 i9105/p RELEASED

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
Oct 5, 2012
Hama (Syria)
My phone i9105 only without P
i am used recover openrecovery-twrp-2.8.4.0-s2vep.tar
>> screenshot ( Attachments )
And how you pretend to flash an i9105 rom on i9105P recovery?use the correct recovery and correct rom if not work pm me, and guys stop this autism about installing s2vep recovery on s2ve may brick the phone, this will not help to making roms for i9105...

Reactions: andixlm

Tefa Code

May 30, 2013
www.t3f4.com
And how you pretend to flash an i9105 rom on i9105P recovery?use the correct recovery and correct rom if not work pm me, and guys stop this autism about installing s2vep recovery on s2ve may brick the phone, this will not help to making roms for i9105...

i am now used openrecovery-twrp-2.8.4.0-s2ve.tar Recover and tray install But the problem not solv
and i am tack some photo to you

Attachments

Reactions: Vasya7255

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
Oct 5, 2012
Hama (Syria)
i am now used openrecovery-twrp-2.8.4.0-s2ve.tar Recover and tray install But the problem not solv
and i am tack some photo to you
Probably i was missed something in device tree but i am not sure if this was the problem, any way I will fix next build with EXODUS branch of VanirAOSP and also I will build it with Mosh kernel, so don't ask me eat time. working on pure based AOSP rom is not simple.

beegee

Aug 12, 2013
Belgrade
Probably i was missed something in device tree but i am not sure if this was the problem, any way I will fix next build with EXODUS branch of VanirAOSP and also I will build it with Mosh kernel, so don't ask me eat time. working on pure based AOSP rom is not simple.
It is maybe not your problem Hakam, maybe he updated his phone thru Kies, and he has block to enter to a recovery which means he need to switch to another baseband.

Reactions: haky 86

moonship

Mar 2, 2014
Kassel
flashed the rom, gapps, su and gapps. yes, this rom rom is very fast and smooth. Nice. i think pure android is the best ll rom for our phone. thanks haky. the only think i missed is the vibrator intensity. still waiting for next updates.:):D

Reactions: haky 86

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
Oct 5, 2012
Hama (Syria)
flashed the rom, gapps, su and gapps. yes, this rom rom is very fast and smooth. Nice. i think pure android is the best ll rom for our phone. thanks haky. the only think i missed is the vibrator intensity. still waiting for next updates.:):D
vibrator intensity not working or you can't find the settings?

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone