Unofficial CM13.0 910F/G - NEW

Search This thread

canned_polar_bear

Dec 4, 2014
@agsola Things are looking good using your latest build (cm-13.0-20160122-UNOFFICIAL-trltexx) and open_gapps-arm-6.0-micro-20160123 , full factory reset, bootloader/modem COJ3. Seems to be approaching what I experience with 12.1 and the 5.1.1 emotion kernel. nice :)

i don't use bluetooth or the camera, so have no comments on those.... very little battery drain overnight which is the biggest concern for me since i use my phone as an alarm clock and don't want it to die in the middle of the night... is there anything i can test? is there anything I should be looking for with the 2 core kernel option?

Last edited:

Incarniac

Aug 16, 2008
London

I thought I'd share my experience with agsola's 20160122 (two cores online enabled) so far, though it's too early to draw any kind of conclusion from it.

I've been running this since yesterday morning and left the phone off charge overnight. It lost 10% battery over 8 hours. I don't think this is more than normal, but if it is, it is only very marginally more. At any rate, I don't have a comparison against the same build without the two cores online, so it's anecdotal at best. I think general performance is slightly better, but again, could be a bit of placebo playing in.
@agsola: From what I can see the changes for enabling two cores online is not in your repo, is that right? I built your repo locally yesterday morning so if not it should be an exact match apart from those changes. I'm newbie at building CM though and I haven't tried this build myself yet. I will try to flash it later to check overnight usage for a more direct comparison.

Reactions: agsola

canned_polar_bear

Dec 4, 2014
basically is there any worse battery usage Is there any better performance that you notice?

can you think of some reproducible test (application I can run for a set amount of time) I can do on 12.1 and 13? it's all rather subjective otherwise. for instance it seems that duolingo drains the battery a bit faster in 13 compared to 12.1 but i can't be 100% sure. idle overnight seems great though.

edit, btw, i never have sync enabled.

Last edited:

Mussels84

May 18, 2013
I'm not seeing any excessive drain on the two-core build either, performance is either the same or better - especially with the new snap camera, i'm just not seeing anything actually lag, ever.

canned_polar_bear

Dec 4, 2014
Very odd, sometimes when i power off (not restart) form the power menu i get a warning that there's an upcoming alarm and the alarmclock starts ringing. i just powered off with the phone charging and now it's stuck with the charging graphic and won't boot, had to remove the battery. probably because i'm not using the recommended bootloader i guess.

axel87

Jul 5, 2013
Hi all.

Is there a fix for the SD card as of yet?
External works fine but the issue is with the internal storage it just says corrupted.
Iv tired all formats even formatting it with a computer and TWRP and still no luck.

king123321

Sep 24, 2008
running on 21/01 build, games sometimes get stuck on freezed image, fix is to go to multitasking and return to the game

Top Liked Posts