Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
crDroid 7.16

Your warranty is now void!
We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you

crDRom 11 is a project which based on crDroid 7.x with @AndyYan's and @phhusson's Treble GSI patches. Built with some Andy's patches & recommendations, also even without "ALLOW_MISSING_DEPENDENCIES=true" flag. And system can run with SELinux enforced state, as original Phh AOSP GSI. Fully compatible with PHH-Treble patches. Has dynamic root which can be activated/deactivated without reboot - 'su' binary and SuperUser app (can works on all devices even with system read-only). Also has dynamic SafetyNet helper (but it compatible not with all devices), users have four ways to pass SafetyNet: a. just enable SafetyNet option (recommended) b. disable SafetyNet and enable "Spoof Pixel 5" then reboot c. enable both options and reboot d. mount system as RW and create empty file /system/phh/secure (legacy method) and in the Recovery do Wipe Data

UPDATE VERSION
base
: crDroid 7.16
latest build: 2022.03.30
treble patches: v316
SPL: 5 Mar 2022

FEATURES/CHANGES
see Project page changelog

DOWNLOAD (CLICK H3RE)
vanilla, gapps, go-gapps: all possible architectures

NAMING
Some information you should know about knowing what type of gsi it is

<ARCH>_xyZ

<ARCH>
can either be arm, a64 (arm32_binder64) or arm64
x
can either be a or b
y
can either be v, o, g or f
Z
can be N or S

b
= a/b
a = a-only

g = gapps
o = gapps-go
v = vanilla (no gapps included)
f = floss (free & open source apps instead gapps)

N = no superuser
S = superuser included
Z = dynamic superuser included

-lite = for VNDK Lite vendors (also can help with broken camera even on normal VNDK vendors)

so in most common example "arm64_avZ" is ARM64 A-only vanilla with dynamic superuser

CONTACTS
> telegram group
> project page

KN0WN BUGS
• excluding fixes, the same as on all R GSI (in some cases doesn't work: broadcasting on TV, calls via BT; offline charging does not work normally; problems with GPS etc etc)
NOTE: always test ROM first without Magisk (with clean boot.img). and don't send me bug reports if you have:
a) Magisk installed
b) modified/custom vendor or kernel
c) dirty flashing rom without wiping data
d) modified props values (another device fingerprint and so on)

CREDITS
persons:
@phhusson, @AndyYan
projects: TrebleGSI • BlissROMs • LineageOS • Havoc-OS • PixelExperience • ABC Rom • GrapheneOS • SyberiaOS • ProtonAOSP

Last edited:

GroovyG

Jan 18, 2011
Quite simply the best ROM ever. Lean, fast, no bugs, customizable to the last item.
I might hit 35h SOT on the BV9100 with this, the WP6 is heading for 25h :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hacker812c

zyhk

May 9, 2020
Thanks for a very battery friendly ROM. Standby battery drain is about 1% during 4 hours (in deep sleep 96%) on my device (a half of the drain of Bless 12.12 on the same device).

pryggi

Aug 27, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hi, thanks a lot for the rom. Works fine on Poco X3 Pro. So far have noticed only some small cosmetic issues, like charging info on the lockscreen seems incorrect, although it charges fast, under 2h to full. Widevine is reported as L3 in Netflix, thus only SD playback is available.
Screenshot_20210506-173001564~2.jpg

Reactions: hacker812c

eremitein

May 16, 2017
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Hi, thanks a lot for the rom. Works fine on Poco X3 Pro. So far have noticed only some small cosmetic issues, like charging info on the lockscreen seems incorrect, although it charges fast, under 2h to full. Widevine is reported as L3 in Netflix, thus only SD playback is available. View attachment 5301523
for Netflix try to find "ro.netflix.bsp_rev" from your stock rom and add this prop to gsi

UpperCenter

May 12, 2018
OnePlus 7 Pro
Hey, thanks for this release! I have been using crDroid 6 on Redmi Note 9 (Merlin) with very few issues. I updated today, but I am getting low fps and small stuttering in the UI. Is there any settings I can check to fix this?

Thanks

Edit: I have tried arm64-bgZ and arm64-bvZ-lite with no change.

Last edited:

eremitein

May 16, 2017
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Hey, thanks for this release! I have been using crDroid 6 on Redmi Note 9 (Merlin) with very few issues. I updated today, but I am getting low fps and small stuttering in the UI. Is there any settings I can check to fix this?

Thanks

Edit: I have tried arm64-bgZ and arm64-bvZ-lite with no change.
hi, yes i guess you need check option Display > Blur (should be disabled) and also try to add in the /system/build.prop new line "debug.sf.latch_unsignaled=1"
say me, which treble base (kernel & vendor) used and if suggestions helped you

eremitein

May 16, 2017
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Hi folks, as you maybe know all my GSI works suspended
Build server damaged and now for maintenance, I haven't information about his further fate
So... I don't know when I can resume my GSI building

By the way, this is not my server, literally I can't do anything to help
I can't even send money, my country is not supported in many payment systems

If you want to help, you can send donations to https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/electrikjesus
(he is the owner of the server, and he long gives me his server - I made a lot of GSI builds on it)

Reactions: Pat750

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    crDroid 7.16

Your warranty is now void!
    We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you

crDRom 11 is a project which based on crDroid 7.x with @AndyYan's and @phhusson's Treble GSI patches. Built with some Andy's patches & recommendations, also even without "ALLOW_MISSING_DEPENDENCIES=true" flag. And system can run with SELinux enforced state, as original Phh AOSP GSI. Fully compatible with PHH-Treble patches. Has dynamic root which can be activated/deactivated without reboot - 'su' binary and SuperUser app (can works on all devices even with system read-only). Also has dynamic SafetyNet helper (but it compatible not with all devices), users have four ways to pass SafetyNet: a. just enable SafetyNet option (recommended) b. disable SafetyNet and enable "Spoof Pixel 5" then reboot c. enable both options and reboot d. mount system as RW and create empty file /system/phh/secure (legacy method) and in the Recovery do Wipe Data

UPDATE VERSION
    base
    : crDroid 7.16
    latest build: 2022.03.30
    treble patches: v316
    SPL: 5 Mar 2022

FEATURES/CHANGES
    see Project page changelog

DOWNLOAD (CLICK H3RE)
    vanilla, gapps, go-gapps: all possible architectures

NAMING
    Some information you should know about knowing what type of gsi it is

<ARCH>_xyZ

<ARCH>
    can either be arm, a64 (arm32_binder64) or arm64
    x
    can either be a or b
    y
    can either be v, o, g or f
    Z
    can be N or S

b
    = a/b
    a = a-only

g = gapps
    o = gapps-go
    v = vanilla (no gapps included)
    f = floss (free & open source apps instead gapps)

N = no superuser
    S = superuser included
    Z = dynamic superuser included

-lite = for VNDK Lite vendors (also can help with broken camera even on normal VNDK vendors)

so in most common example "arm64_avZ" is ARM64 A-only vanilla with dynamic superuser

CONTACTS
    > telegram group
    > project page

KN0WN BUGS
    • excluding fixes, the same as on all R GSI (in some cases doesn't work: broadcasting on TV, calls via BT; offline charging does not work normally; problems with GPS etc etc)
    NOTE: always test ROM first without Magisk (with clean boot.img). and don't send me bug reports if you have:
    a) Magisk installed
    b) modified/custom vendor or kernel
    c) dirty flashing rom without wiping data
    d) modified props values (another device fingerprint and so on)

CREDITS
    persons:
    @phhusson, @AndyYan
    projects: TrebleGSI • BlissROMs • LineageOS • Havoc-OS • PixelExperience • ABC Rom • GrapheneOS • SyberiaOS • ProtonAOSP
    crDRom R v315 2022.02.01
    download /// changelog