Unofficial CrDroid v7.0 Android 11

Search This thread

2mecky

Sep 28, 2012
Does anyone else get horrendous battery drain with this ROM? For me, apart from that issue, it's a great ROM.

maxgrass

Aug 24, 2011
After trying to create a backup with seedvault to an external usb seedvault hanged/crashed and not won't even show in the backup-provider-select after some restarts.
Had a exfat usb first which was recognized as "needs-to-be-formatted for use".
Anyone experienced similar issues?

blayzedeville

Jul 10, 2018
Hey! Great ROM, I'm really loving it.

Just want to know if anyone has had issues with no audio coming from the device since installing the Jan 19th 2021 build.

I've tried different Gapps packages, as well as clean and dirty flashing, but the result still ends up the same. I also tried installing Tuned Kernel, but that put me in a bootloop, so that was a dead end too.

Edit: attached log

Attachments

• 2021-01-22-21-23-10.txt
    323.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Droid9684

May 9, 2011
Tried this rom but it keeps boot looping. Did not install gapps or anything else just the rom itself. G900V KLTE. Every so often it will boot into system but then boot loops again.

Ok and now its fine? Strange! Stock camera does not have storage option for external sd card. I saw the same thing in Lineage 18. Why?

Rahbar11

Oct 15, 2019
The oldest issue of S5: Bluetooth disconnection problem, is now fixed in this latest build.

I think the developer isn't aware of that, this problem existed for everyone since years and we all wanted it to be fixed, that's why he didn't mentioned it in changelog.

I've tested it myself and others tested it too. It's totally fixed now.

Reactions: pmduper

topecorm

Jan 15, 2016
I like crDroid very much but on my klte it endlessly bootloops when I attempt to encrypt it after the first boot, even without Secure Startup.

Top Liked Posts