Unofficial CrDroid v8.x Android 12

Search This thread

gaindelioide

Mar 23, 2020
its from sources and will fix soon
Hi gentlemen,
I am not so sure of my suggestion since it happened only once for me, but I think that pushing the Volume Up button shortens the waiting time in the boot process. The bootloader seems to be waiting for an input on the user. As I said above, it happened only once with my phone. Give that a try the next you have to reboot your phone.

雪獒2021

Jun 7, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 8
Xiaomi Mi 9
Mr. Developer: Even if the power-on key of the mobile phone needs to be decrypted, So every time our phone restarts, we have to format the data, right? So what we set up before is back to factory settings, right? If so, what should I do?

Last edited:
Reactions: luojie

mop09737

May 12, 2007
Hi Khalvat, thank you very much for this great Rom. The camera is not working, do you recomend an alternative?

Next Roms versions will come via OTA, or with a new flash?

Thanks

Last edited:

t5-driver

Apr 4, 2021
little town in south-bavaria
Thanks for this rom.

Here my expirience (SM-G900F)
i boot and work without sd-card - but the flashed ktle will not boot.

My solution: i flash with an micro-usb-stick. and surprise - when booting with it inserted the klte will boot.

i can reproduce it - with usb-stick is booting.
whitout usb-stick a endless "Set Warranty Bit : kernel"

Concept48

Dec 26, 2021
Sony Xperia M
Thanks for this rom.

Here my expirience (SM-G900F)
i boot and work without sd-card - but the flashed ktle will not boot.

My solution: i flash with an micro-usb-stick. and surprise - when booting with it inserted the klte will boot.

i can reproduce it - with usb-stick is booting.
whitout usb-stick a endless "Set Warranty Bit : kernel"
I copied rom via MTP to internal and flashed , booted straight up , great job as always khalvat

Reactions: Captain Kangaroo

Concept48

Dec 26, 2021
Sony Xperia M
Hi gentlemen,
I am not so sure of my suggestion since it happened only once for me, but I think that pushing the Volume Up button shortens the waiting time in the boot process. The bootloader seems to be waiting for an input on the user. As I said above, it happened only once with my phone. Give that a try the next you have to reboot your phone.
Just make sure the phone is connected via USB cable to the PC , and Boem it will boot , it's a little issue

gaindelioide

Mar 23, 2020
Just make sure the phone is connected via USB cable to the PC , and Boem it will boot , it's a little issue
Hi, gentleman
I am using the ROM since the first day of its release and I do not connect my phone to any PC for the system to reboot. The issue with the bootloader is known to the GREAT MAINTAINER of the ROM, and I am pretty sure that the problem will be solved in the next release. I hope that the functionalities for the camera and Bluetooth will also be in place. I am neither a gamer nor a user of online banking or a software developer, but I can say that the ROM is nearly mature for a daily use.
We need more users of the ROM and more feedback in the thread, and our wish for a stable release will be very soon fulfilled with the BEST CUSTOM ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S5 KTLE one can find on the Net.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220113-152436_crDroid Home.png
    Screenshot_20220113-152436_crDroid Home.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20220113-152512_crDroid Home.png
    Screenshot_20220113-152512_crDroid Home.png
    196.8 KB · Views: 69

Tuddynumnums

Aug 25, 2021
Cant wait until the camera n such works. this build is by far the best version of android i've tried on my phone hands down its even cool to the touch and still as smooth as ever the battery even got a huge boost. cant thank you enough :p

• Wow
Reactions: kurtn

kurtn

Jan 28, 2017
Small town in Bavaria
Cant wait until the camera n such works. this build is by far the best version of android i've tried on my phone hands down its even cool to the touch and still as smooth as ever the battery even got a huge boost. cant thank you enough :p
Bullshit! Use Android 11 if you try to do anything useful on this smartphone. Android 12 is fun to play around and try to get your projects running on next generation. I use it for testing microG installers.

Edit: maybe you regard gaming as useful

Last edited:

Tuddynumnums

Aug 25, 2021
Bullshit! Use Android 11 if you try to do anything useful on this smartphone. Android 12 is fun to play around and try to get your projects running on next generation. I use it for testing microG installers.
I've been trying builds, lineage os,bliss,crdroid,rr,custom kernels and different things and so far purely as a phone minus the bugs had been surprisingly good you could suggest a minimal set of mods n such If you want in PM if you have some you think I could try.

Top Liked Posts