Unofficial CrDroidv6 Android 10 Klte Kltechn klteduos

Salcykhan

Aug 26, 2014
Rampur U.P
So far no issues, but with set widgets it get hang sometime. Phone still work but the widgets.

After restart it ok. Right that issue didn't come again.

Other issues is with google Assistant "voice command" Hey google or Ok Google" did not work.
I did reinstall google still it did work.

After lot of R & D i was able make work but without clicking the voice command. (Picture attached).

I mean to say, if I click "get started" from google assistant setting, the voice wake up will not work(with button clicking it works)
But if dont click "get started" it work fine not issue.

(when i was with other os lineageos and luis version it didnt happen like that)

Attachments

hrh_fourtyseven

Jun 24, 2014
I'm using this ROM from the first version. today I updated from April version to June version.
I have an app called "cool tool" that shows the free ram always on screen.
Before update, like every other ROM I had 400-600 MB free RAM in idle mode, but after update it decreased to 40-100 MB !! no matter what are you doing or even not doing anything, free RAM in new version is always under 100 MB! is it something wrong with kernel or something wrong with me?!

Reactions: vlad3647

ShawnRose

Apr 21, 2014
I'm using this ROM from the first version. today I updated from April version to June version.
I have an app called "cool tool" that shows the free ram always on screen.
Before update, like every other ROM I had 400-600 MB free RAM in idle mode, but after update it decreased to 40-100 MB !! no matter what are you doing or even not doing anything, free RAM in new version is always under 100 MB! is it something wrong with kernel or something wrong with me?!
Probably something with your flash, or maybe it's because it was such a big jump. I also use cool tool, and I regularly show 400-600 MB free idle.

Reactions: hrh_fourtyseven

Salcykhan

Aug 26, 2014
Rampur U.P
I think thier a sound issue, sometime their is no sound coming from speaker, i have to reboot to fix issue,.

It happen only, when i put the phone in "do not disturb" mode.

But when i remove the mode, but no sound come, so i have to restart the phone.

Last edited:

Salcykhan

Aug 26, 2014
Rampur U.P
Google crome froce closed couple of time.

Titanium app not opening wanted back some data ane clean reinstall the rom. ( chnalog https://del.dog/ugnyngibas ) Issue fixed via root explore, deleting some left over file.

DC legend game geting too slow after update..
Sound quality - too much speaker bursting sound ( too much trrible i guess)
Sometime sound not coming (may be dwe to do not disturb mode)

Last edited:

Kingslayer++

May 1, 2020
The fingerprint on my s5(SMG900T Tmoblie) stops working

The fingerprint on my s5(SMG900T Tmoblie) stops working after registring more than 4 fingers:confused:
apart from that this rom works great kudos to the developers:good:

Kingslayer++

May 1, 2020
Fingerprint

I need help I love this ROM so much to change it
The fingerprint on my galaxy s5 no doesn't work at all
It registers successful in the lockscreen settings but fails to recognize it on the lockscreen

I thought the problem was with the sensor so I reverted back to my stock marshmallow ROM but the fingerprint works perfectly on the stock ROM
I think the problem is with cdroid
Help please I love this ROM so much I don't wanna lose my fingerprint to it