Unofficial CrDroidv6 Android 10 Klte Kltechn klteduos

jtoimil

Aug 3, 2020
SIM card unlock

Hi guys, the only drawback that I see in this excellent Rom (and I can say it judiciously since in recent months I have tried a few of this thread) for some messages that I have read from other users and in my particular case, is the SIM card theme. If you update the version without removing the SIM card lock, it does not recognize the SIM card, if you have a pin on the SIM card and it turns off or you restart the mobile when it starts, it does not recognize the SIM card. All this is really solved by removing the SIM pin, but at the same time you are removing a security system since if your mobile is lost or stolen, the SIM can be used on another mobile without having to enter the PIN. Really when this happens to me the only solution I have found to solve the unrecognized SIM card is to install an older version "crDroidAndroid-10.0-20200124-klte-v6.2" with which when it starts I don't have the problem to recover access to the SIM card. I think it would be great to fix this little bug that I see in this ROM. Currently I have installed the LuisROM ROM also based on crDroid, very similar to this one but without the aforementioned inconvenience.

I do not want my message to be taken as a criticism of the ROM but as a contribution to improve it even more.

My sincere thanks to Jalvat as well as the rest of the developers for keeping our old S5 updated and I wish him the best with his ROM on android 11.

dadams2169

Oct 17, 2013
no voicemail notifications

love this rom but having issues with not receiving notification of getting voicemail. have my phone running on att network and my buddies phone on tmobile network. checked in settings cant seem to get them working. done quite a bit of searching and cant seem to find solution. last rom was on was crdoid with oreo and was working. clean installed on both phones. any help would be greatly appreciated. running this rom as daily and its best to date of any ive tried. thanks for bringing to our phones.

jclampy

Dec 20, 2008
Phone powering on by itself.

Hi, been using this ROM for a few weeks and has been working great thanks.

But, last week I noticed my phone powered on by itself.. I thought perhaps I didn't turn it fully off, but when I checked it the 'battery status' was still in the high 90's percentage since I charged it two days prior. So, it can't have been in standby all that time.

Then, today I noticed the phone had powered on by itself and had booted into a 'download mode', as you can see in the attached photo:
https://imgur.com/a/CBofCh0
Since the model number at top of screen seems odd and I had no idea how much charge would have been in the battery as it had been off for nearly a week. I decided to pull the battery.
After putting the battery in and out a few times to see what I could boot to, I actually got it to do a normal boot back into my previous working setup, so looks like no damage done.

Is there a way to disable this 'auto powering on' please?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Salcykhan

Aug 26, 2014
Rampur U.P
This is my daily use rom since long back.

I just need to change sound quality. But i dont know how to do that.
My sound come like as if speaker are broken.

I have to reduce volume, i thing it is too much Trreble on volume mod

DhiaXDA

Oct 8, 2019
This is my daily use rom since long back.

I just need to change sound quality. But i dont know how to do that.
My sound come like as if speaker are broken.

I have to reduce volume, i thing it is too much Trreble on volume mod
install smartpack kernel manager, go to sound section and enable boeflla sound then edit it..., if not found you need to flash a custom kernel (idk if crdorid kernel support boeflla sound)..

crzystix

Oct 16, 2020
Text Messages

I notice when my screen is locked for a while I don't get text messages till phone is unlocked anyone having this issue I'm on tmobile phone is SG-900t

thanx

knojap

Apr 18, 2011
actually this is the best android Q custom rom, no doubt. Can't wait for R version :eek:
Has anyone tested the official 17.1?

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Hi guys, the only drawback that I see in this excellent Rom (and I can say it judiciously since in recent months I have tried a few of this thread) for some messages that I have read from other users and in my particular case, is the SIM card theme. If you update the version without removing the SIM card lock, it does not recognize the SIM card, if you have a pin on the SIM card and it turns off or you restart the mobile when it starts, it does not recognize the SIM card. All this is really solved by removing the SIM pin, but at the same time you are removing a security system since if your mobile is lost or stolen, the SIM can be used on another mobile without having to enter the PIN. Really when this happens to me the only solution I have found to solve the unrecognized SIM card is to install an older version "crDroidAndroid-10.0-20200124-klte-v6.2" with which when it starts I don't have the problem to recover access to the SIM card. I think it would be great to fix this little bug that I see in this ROM. Currently I have installed the LuisROM ROM also based on crDroid, very similar to this one but without the aforementioned inconvenience.

I do not want my message to be taken as a criticism of the ROM but as a contribution to improve it even more.

My sincere thanks to Jalvat as well as the rest of the developers for keeping our old S5 updated and I wish him the best with his ROM on android 11.
SDame Problem here. To bad this rom is not being updatet anymore.
But thanks for the tip to remove the sim pin.

kkins95

Nov 16, 2013
install smartpack kernel manager, go to sound section and enable boeflla sound then edit it..., if not found you need to flash a custom kernel (idk if crdorid kernel support boeflla sound)..
Can we overclock the cpu with this rom or any available kernel? ?

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2020
Hi all, using crdroid 7.2 from1/7/21 and it works great so far.

Only major problem is I cannot access certain tabs on the crdroid settings.

Whenever I go to the lockscreen or buttons tab settings app hangs and crashes.

Any ideas?

Lister Of Smeg

May 20, 2013
Hi @ticktockman123 ,

There is a thread already created for the CrDroid 7.x (Android 11) based rom over here...

Might be more beneficial to add your comments to that thread, as currently discussing the CrDroid Settings crashing in that one. The CrDroid 6.x (Android 10) CrDroid Settings doesn't suffer the same issues...

Hopefully these issues will be resolved in the next build... :)

Cheers, Lister

Hi all, using crdroid 7.2 from1/7/21 and it works great so far.

Only major problem is I cannot access certain tabs on the crdroid settings.

Whenever I go to the lockscreen or buttons tab settings app hangs and crashes.

Any ideas?

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone