Unofficial CrDroidv6 Android 10 Klte Kltechn klteduos

Search This thread

Pokey11

Dec 8, 2009
Any way to get widgets in the tray?
The charging is really slow...on lock screen it shows 1mA and sometimes even has 0mA. It does charge, but really slow.
I did a clean install w Pico Capps and magisk on 900V.
Also I goes into bootloop a few times when I reboot...eventually boots but not right away.
Lastly, is there an adaptive icon setting somewhere...most of my icons have the annoying white field.
Tyia for any input.

Last edited:

hollyteror

May 23, 2020
Hi, I just installed this rom. I get an error "no sim card detected" please help me.

Last edited:

saikyom

Apr 6, 2015
casablanca
3 features I can't find here
1-other "recents" styles, like what's doen with task changer.
2-control what apps boot at startup
3-lock screen clock styles.
I wonder if there are ways I can modify the rom myself :)

Pixiefrogw

Mar 1, 2011
So far the rom is very snappy and I have not encountered any problems. My only complaint is that I would like a dark theme that is true black and not a washed out dark gray.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Pixiefrogw

Mar 1, 2011
I am having a problem with the system seeing and using the SD card. It shows that there should be 2 SD cards. It gives me the option to forget the second one and to format the first one. When I format the card for internal use it corrupts the SD card. When I format it for external use it will format, but the phone will not use it. I have tried 3 different SD cards all with the same result.

Klte ROM clean installed
Gapps
Magick

Reactions: cw176

badesh

Aug 2, 2014
Your City
Awesome Rom. Fastest i had so far on my klte (came from LOS 16, May 2019) Also stable and lightweight in terms oft modifications. Favorite so far in 4 years of Custom-Roms. Also i really like the improved speaker sound, now listening to music without a Bluetooth box is so much better.O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶N̶e̶w̶p̶i̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶m̶(̶A̶P̶P̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶T̶u̶b̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶k̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶)̶,̶ ̶d̶u̶n̶n̶o̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶A̶n̶d̶r̶o̶i̶d̶1̶0̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶o̶m̶. new version, not on fdroid yet fixed it. Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

cw176

May 15, 2020
I'm expirenceing this as well

Having the same problems here as well, otherwise a very good fast stable rom, I just wish it worked with SD cards :(

I am having a problem with the system seeing and using the SD card. It shows that there should be 2 SD cards. It gives me the option to forget the second one and to format the first one. When I format the card for internal use it corrupts the SD card. When I format it for external use it will format, but the phone will not use it. I have tried 3 different SD cards all with the same result.

Klte ROM clean installed
Gapps
Magick

Salcykhan

Aug 26, 2014
Rampur U.P
Coming from Luis version of Crdroid. Version 608.
Due to which i went bootloop since 602,603,605 and 608.

All clean install.

Then i thought that i will try Unofficial crdroid rom 608 (6.7)

But to my bad luck this rom also give bootloop on cr driod logo.

(clean install with pico gapps and magisk) and (clean install only rom)

Rahbar11

Oct 15, 2019
Coming from Luis version of Crdroid. Version 608.
Due to which i went bootloop since 602,603,605 and 608.

All clean install.

Then i thought that i will try Unofficial crdroid rom 608 (6.7)

But to my bad luck this rom also give bootloop on cr driod logo.

(clean install with pico gapps and magisk) and (clean install only rom)

No one ever had bootloop with this rom.. it's something with your device... Or you are not waiting properly for the first boot?

Salcykhan

Aug 26, 2014
Rampur U.P
just a thought,in twrp,do you have install twrp app enabled,as if enabled it usually causes no boot issues.
also what twrp version do you have.
Sent from my Unknown unknown using XDA Labs
---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------
and thanks dev for latest build,flashed over luis build,with no problems,all brilliant as always:highfive:
Sent from my Unknown unknown using XDA Labs

May after testing that rom, i will try reflash this rom and try again and see it it boot properly.

Nope I just installed lastest version of lineageos 608 and working fine.

I did not have twrp app clicked

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

No one ever had bootloop with this rom.. it's something with your device... Or you are not waiting properly for the first boot?

May be some issue with my device,
Just installed lineageos 608 version for testing.

I. Will again try to flash cr driod 608.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Does Anyone know.

What is the difference between Luis Rom (Cr driod clone) and Crdroid.

Last edited:

Salcykhan

Aug 26, 2014
Rampur U.P
Finally i was able to install crdroid.
Really don't what was the issue before.
May some which came from luis logo hang issue.
Not a technical guy.
I did clean install, but it was not installing.
But after installing lineageos which booted, then i was able install crdroid 608 (clean install)

Anyway, coming form luis rom which got Update via OTA,
Does this rom get update via OTA or we have to install manually just asking.

Salcykhan

Aug 26, 2014
Rampur U.P
So far no issues, but with set widgets it get hang sometime. Phone still work but the widgets.

After restart it ok. Right that issue didn't come again.

Other issues is with google Assistant "voice command" Hey google or Ok Google" did not work.
I did reinstall google still it did work.

After lot of R & D i was able make work but without clicking the voice command. (Picture attached).

I mean to say, if I click "get started" from google assistant setting, the voice wake up will not work(with button clicking it works)
But if dont click "get started" it work fine not issue.

(when i was with other os lineageos and luis version it didnt happen like that)

Attachments

• IMG_20200611_042843.jpg
    IMG_20200611_042843.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_20200611_043846.jpg
    IMG_20200611_043846.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 182

Top Liked Posts