Unofficial Cyanogenmod 13.0 for d2att -Android 6.0 - 04/13 - Working FFC

Search This thread

matrixzone

Mar 19, 2012
Unofficial Cyanogenmod 13.0

Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you

Download Link - CM 13.0/Android 6.0:

AndroidFileHost

Instructions:
Flash ROM(Link above)
Open GAPPS - GAPPS - Select ARM, 6.0 in the filters and choose the desired package (micro, nano, pico...... )
Reboot
Success

Donations
Please donate to keep this project alive!! It costs to maintain the hardware, Internet for the frequent updates and various fixes

Android 6.0 Updates:
Use ES File Manager from Play store, CM File Manager has not been upgraded for 6.0. CM file manager is still WIP.

Things which are broken:
You tell me

Please report bugs with Logs. Any bug will be ignored if not reported with Logs

Kernel Source -
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_samsung_d2
ROM Souce:
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/

Credit:
CM Team for the source

XDA:DevDB Information
Unofficial Cyanogenmod 12.1 for d2att, d2tmo, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
matrixzone, invisiblek, Cyanogenmod team
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest bootloader
Based On: CyanogenMod -

Version Information

Created 2014-12-10
Last Updated 2015-11-09

Last edited:

Holmes108

Sep 29, 2010
Toronto
Awesome stuff, thank you. Would anyone mind commenting on Wifi AP for me when you have a sec? I require it at the moment, and haven't had any luck with any other lollipop builds that have been released so far (Can connect to a network, but no internet).

Thanks so much.

that1guyty

Mar 29, 2011
So it looks like you and Pandasa123 are both working on CM12 builds. Will these two be merged, or will they be separate?

nsmith4

Nov 8, 2011
Thanks for the build. I flashed it and so far it seems great for a beta. The only issue I'm having other than the camera is lte is iffy, sometimes it works but most of the time it won't. It was the same for other LP builds. I'm on the NE4 bootloader if it matters, if you want a logcat let me know and I'll try to grab one.
Thanks again for making a build for our phone.

patcal

Feb 27, 2011
Gresham, OR.
Flashed with no problems on my T999L. Beside the camera the only problem I see is the clock is showing GMT time instead of PST for me. I did check the settings. Seems like a great start.

xxrafasxx

May 7, 2013
Hi one question currently have installed the previous version to install this a clean install is required or can be a dirty

matrixzone

Mar 19, 2012
Thanks for the build. I flashed it and so far it seems great for a beta. The only issue I'm having other than the camera is lte is iffy, sometimes it works but most of the time it won't. It was the same for other LP builds. I'm on the NE4 bootloader if it matters, if you want a logcat let me know and I'll try to grab one.
Thanks again for making a build for our phone.

Yes please share the logs.

Last edited:

matrixzone

Mar 19, 2012
I am building another build, if this compiles will update the OP. Seems there are couple of updates on AudioFx and Music app from CM in this build along with SE Linux, CAF updates.

Hope the last build was strong.

matrixzone

Mar 19, 2012
OP updated with today's build 12/11. Enjoy!!

I will be posting updated builds frequently when I notice updates from CM

Edit 1: Sorry I have put the old 12/10 build link in the OP. Updating the link
Edit 2: 12/11 link fixed in the OP, Mirror is also up

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unofficial Cyanogenmod 13.0

Your warranty is now void.
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you

Download Link - CM 13.0/Android 6.0:

AndroidFileHost

Instructions:
    Flash ROM(Link above)
    Open GAPPS - GAPPS - Select ARM, 6.0 in the filters and choose the desired package (micro, nano, pico...... )
    Reboot
    Success

Donations
    Please donate to keep this project alive!! It costs to maintain the hardware, Internet for the frequent updates and various fixes

Android 6.0 Updates:
    Use ES File Manager from Play store, CM File Manager has not been upgraded for 6.0. CM file manager is still WIP.

Things which are broken:
    You tell me

Please report bugs with Logs. Any bug will be ignored if not reported with Logs

Kernel Source -
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_samsung_d2
    ROM Souce:
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/

Credit:
    CM Team for the source

XDA:DevDB Information
    Unofficial Cyanogenmod 12.1 for d2att, d2tmo, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    matrixzone, invisiblek, Cyanogenmod team
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest bootloader
    Based On: CyanogenMod -

Version Information

Created 2014-12-10
    Last Updated 2015-11-09
    Camera Update:

It seems the culprit commit has been caught by the CM team. Looks like this bug was there in AOSP source and that was the reason it took so long to be trapped. This is still uncofirmed reports until all the commits are there in the mainstream.

What does this means? I am building another build with the news commits to see if that fixes the camera real time!!
    So we are getting CM 12.1 - Android 5.1. Credit goes to invisiblek and nard

Hope this is good news for flashers.

Enjoy

Please donate to help me maintain hardware and other stuff
    I am close to my 1000 thanks. Awesome!!