Unofficial Cyanogenmod 13.0 for d2att -Android 6.0 - 04/13 - Working FFC

Search This thread

iamn1ck

Jul 10, 2012
I reverted back to stock rom, from this rom, this summer to play pokemon go, but now I'm trying to update back to this rom so I can play newer games. I did wipe/factory reset and now I get stuck on a black screen at boot. When the phone boots it flashes the 'Samsung' logo, then shows the samsung galaxy s III screen with the blue guy on it, and after a second it just goes black.

How can I get this to load on my device, I dont have a backup on this computer and wont have access to my main pc with my backup for another week or two and I need access to my phone

any help is greatly appreciated

edit: nevermind guys, it turns out my power button was stuck down, so when it booted it would immediately turn itself off again.

Last edited:

proza

Sep 18, 2012
The last CM13 d2att nightly I had seen was 20161204....I made sure to make a copy of it before it disappeared from the get.cm site. If interested, I can make it available for download...

went ahead and shared the link to the last CM13 d2att nightly build:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwr-IFp5NTJKY28xSXMyZHh2Q3M/view?usp=sharing

What is the different between this nightly build and the unofficial build that is on thread 1. I mean what is new after the unofficial build.

d00m178

Nov 2, 2012
latest lineage os lineage-14.1-20170911-nightly-d2att-signed.zip doesn't boot on my sgs3 (d2att) with latest twrp 3.1.1
just shows boot animation in loop.
can't find any info about fixing this.

asdf2345

Feb 3, 2018
The last CM13 d2att nightly I had seen was 20161204....I made sure to make a copy of it before it disappeared from the get.cm site. If interested, I can make it available for download...

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

went ahead and shared the link to the last CM13 d2att nightly build:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwr-IFp5NTJKY28xSXMyZHh2Q3M/view?usp=sharing

Could you fix the link?

arana1

Oct 27, 2011
Redmi Note 9
do i risk anything if trying on a i747?
have not been able to get any custom romworking on it, all of them give me problems with no service/no sim card messages

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unofficial Cyanogenmod 13.0

Your warranty is now void.
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you

Download Link - CM 13.0/Android 6.0:

AndroidFileHost

Instructions:
    Flash ROM(Link above)
    Open GAPPS - GAPPS - Select ARM, 6.0 in the filters and choose the desired package (micro, nano, pico...... )
    Reboot
    Success

Donations
    Please donate to keep this project alive!! It costs to maintain the hardware, Internet for the frequent updates and various fixes

Android 6.0 Updates:
    Use ES File Manager from Play store, CM File Manager has not been upgraded for 6.0. CM file manager is still WIP.

Things which are broken:
    You tell me

Please report bugs with Logs. Any bug will be ignored if not reported with Logs

Kernel Source -
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_samsung_d2
    ROM Souce:
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/

Credit:
    CM Team for the source

XDA:DevDB Information
    Unofficial Cyanogenmod 12.1 for d2att, d2tmo, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    matrixzone, invisiblek, Cyanogenmod team
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest bootloader
    Based On: CyanogenMod -

Version Information

Created 2014-12-10
    Last Updated 2015-11-09
    Camera Update:

It seems the culprit commit has been caught by the CM team. Looks like this bug was there in AOSP source and that was the reason it took so long to be trapped. This is still uncofirmed reports until all the commits are there in the mainstream.

What does this means? I am building another build with the news commits to see if that fixes the camera real time!!
    So we are getting CM 12.1 - Android 5.1. Credit goes to invisiblek and nard

Hope this is good news for flashers.

Enjoy

Please donate to help me maintain hardware and other stuff
    I am close to my 1000 thanks. Awesome!!