Search This thread

omerjerk

Sep 6, 2012
Delhi
www.omerjerk.tk
CyanogenMod 13

nNbJJZe.png

Code:
I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you 
getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns 
about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to
 make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, 
I will laugh at you.

Developers, visit 3rd post for the local manifest.

Note: If you're on Miui 7, flash the following stock ROM zip before flashing any of the custom ROM available on the forum.
https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=thewisenerd&dl=thewisenerd/ferrari/firmware-lp-6.6.10.0.zip

Downloads:
Release 2.1
Stable Release 1

Alpha Release

What's working:
Camera
WiFi
Display
Bluetooth
Video
Sim
Audio
Sensors

What's not working:
3G
SIM disabling feature

Screenshot in second post.

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanogenMod 13, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 4i

Contributors
omerjerk, fire855, thewisenerd, dh.harald
Source Code: http://github.com/omerjerk

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-11-12
Last Updated 2016-01-09

Last edited:

omerjerk

Sep 6, 2012
Delhi
www.omerjerk.tk
[FOR DEVELOPERS]
Use the following local manifest while syncing.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest>
  <project path="device/qcom/common" remote="github" name="CyanogenMod/android_device_qcom_common" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project path="external/sony/boringssl-compat" name="CyanogenMod/android_external_sony_boringssl-compat" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project path="external/stlport" name="platform/external/stlport" groups="pdk" remote="aosp" revision="refs/tags/android-5.1.1_r24" />
</manifest>

Last edited:

dh.harald

May 20, 2010
London
Hi,

I'm on almost same status (I've problem with selinux and I need to fix media_profiles)

I think, the fix will be a hard work... Because: we're using prebuilt audio which is not working on M... We're using prebuilt libsensorservice.so which is not working too on M :(
Yes, we could solve ril (I think, we need a wrapper to old libril-qc-qmi-1.so), and the rest of things, but we need to focus on working audio and libsensorservice.so even if it's on 5.1.1

omerjerk

Sep 6, 2012
Delhi
www.omerjerk.tk
Hi,

I'm on almost same status (I've problem with selinux and I need to fix media_profiles)

I think, the fix will be a hard work... Because: we're using prebuilt audio which is not working on M... We're using prebuilt libsensorservice.so which is not working too on M :(
Yes, we could solve ril (I think, we need a wrapper to old libril-qc-qmi-1.so), and the rest of things, but we need to focus on working audio and libsensorservice.so even if it's on 5.1.1

About libsensorservice.so, I think we can do something like how it is done in yureka, can't we ?
Writing a wrapper above it is another way to deal with it.

P.S. Edited the post. :p

fire855

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 26, 2012

Yeah... Maybe I can help there. I'm also at the same state.

Reactions: nono.zz

Rohan purohit

Mar 25, 2014
Pune
hello guys, great job @omerjerk since we have quite a few issues, we can all collabrate together @ one place n fix these issues asap ! so i have pushed our tree to my rom's git here https://github.com/Infinitive-OS/device_xiaomi_ferrari so that we can use our gerrit link and work on fixes together.. sign up on gerrit if ur interested and push them fixes :p and yes we do have our own git's and mi4i-dev git ,, but i think with gerrit we can work together better ! :) let me know @dh.harald @omerjerk and @Men_in_black007 also kar l knows about the gerrit too , im hoping everyone will join :)

omerjerk

Sep 6, 2012
Delhi
www.omerjerk.tk
hello guys, great job @omerjerk since we have quite a few issues, we can all collabrate together @ one place n fix these issues asap ! so i have pushed our tree to my rom's git here https://github.com/Infinitive-OS/device_xiaomi_ferrari so that we can use our gerrit link and work on fixes together.. sign up on gerrit if ur interested and push them fixes :p and yes we do have our own git's and mi4i-dev git ,, but i think with gerrit we can work together better ! :) let me know @dh.harald @omerjerk and @Men_in_black007 also kar l knows about the gerrit too , im hoping everyone will join :)

Why not use mi4i-dev github ?
I'm using the kernel from there only.
We can have pull request base mechanism of merging code.

let me know.

Rohan purohit

Mar 25, 2014
Pune
I updated the storage configurations (fstab, init, storage_list.xml) but now I saw that it's already made.. https://github.com/Infinitive-OS/device_xiaomi_ferrari/commit/dc387171ea13e0d1c9735e6ca133e7870d0d241c
The merged commits are fixing anything else?

Read the commit msg ? its no longer needed

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Why not use mi4i-dev github ?
I'm using the kernel from there only.
We can have pull request base mechanism of merging code.

let me know.

Ya ya like I said we do have that.. But everyone can work on a single patch.. I'm not discarding mi4i-dev git .. I'm saying until we fix these issues , we can use gerrit.. Everything wil finally ofc be pushed to mi4i deb git..

omerjerk

Sep 6, 2012
Delhi
www.omerjerk.tk
@dh.harald
I tried replacing libril-qc-qmi-1.so from yureka vendor tree and also from r7plus vendor tree. Both of them are not able create the socket /dev/socket/qmux_radio/rild_oem0.
Did you try something else ?

Also, I can code in C++ if someone can tell me how to write a wrapper or an example where it's already done for some other device.

k2wl

Apr 19, 2008
@dh.harald
I tried replacing libril-qc-qmi-1.so from yureka vendor tree and also from r7plus vendor tree. Both of them are not able create the socket /dev/socket/qmux_radio/rild_oem0.
Did you try something else ?

Also, I can code in C++ if someone can tell me how to write a wrapper or an example where it's already done for some other device.
radio log at boot???? with original mi4i vendor blobs???
post here i will help

Reactions: nono.zz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 13

nNbJJZe.png

Code:
    I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you 
    getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns 
    about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to
     make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, 
    I will laugh at you.

Developers, visit 3rd post for the local manifest.

Note: If you're on Miui 7, flash the following stock ROM zip before flashing any of the custom ROM available on the forum.
    https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=thewisenerd&dl=thewisenerd/ferrari/firmware-lp-6.6.10.0.zip

Downloads:
    Release 2.1
    Stable Release 1

Alpha Release

What's working:
    Camera
    WiFi
    Display
    Bluetooth
    Video
    Sim
    Audio
    Sensors

What's not working:
    3G
    SIM disabling feature

Screenshot in second post.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 4i

Contributors
    omerjerk, fire855, thewisenerd, dh.harald
    Source Code: http://github.com/omerjerk

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-11-12
    Last Updated 2016-01-09
    I fixed audio. Will push my update later.

Now working on sensors.
    Sorry guys for not posting any updates. :(
    I'm having my exams until 3rd of December. Will resume my work after that.
    Release 2.1

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download/vsprio1573t5gv8/cm-13.0-20160108-UNOFFICIAL-ferrari.zip
    Instructions:
    1. In case, you're on my CM13 build already, a data wipe isn't required. Else it is.
    2. Install the zip.
    3. Install open-gapps.
    4. Reboot to System.
    5. Just after booting, you'll be seeing a crash dialog box. Just close it and go to file manager and delete qti-telephony-common.jar inside /system/framework. (Really sorry for this issue :( )

This basically contains updated CM sources.
    Some of the changes are -
    Sounds Settings crash fixed
    A lot of changes in SIM card settings
    Sim disabling completely removed (more on this in this later)
    Browser crashes fixed
    Busybox removed - they included toybox in place of this. Some root apps may crash. Blame CM.
    A lot of internal changes which I'm not aware of as of yet.

As for the not able to disable SIM bug, I sent a patch to CM to start fixing it, but they want to just remove this feature at all. The trade off for efforts required versus the feature are not worth it according to them. Link to patch - http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/126952/