Format
Flash rom

Doesent see any firmare step

Just not sure when and how to install twrp

Last edited:

lbpjunior

Jun 21, 2012
MADRID
buenas, he instalado la rom, y todo funciona ok, pero no me funciona el 4g en algunas aplicaciones, me indica que no tengo internet, si me conecto por wifi todo ok, alguna solución?

Hi, I installed the rom, and everything works ok, but the 4g does not work for me in some applications, it tells me that I do not have internet, if I connect by wifi everything ok, any solution?

Mackay53

Apr 1, 2011
Edinburgh
OPPO Find X5 Pro
buenas, he instalado la rom, y todo funciona ok, pero no me funciona el 4g en algunas aplicaciones, me indica que no tengo internet, si me conecto por wifi todo ok, alguna solución?

Hi, I installed the rom, and everything works ok, but the 4g does not work for me in some applications, it tells me that I do not have internet, if I connect by wifi everything ok, any solution?

Have you set your APN in network settings?

RoLoVN

Aug 26, 2020
Are you blind? How hard is it to look 3 posts up from yours....

I don't have many posts, but what does it prove? I've been following XDa for a long time but I just read . I heard that this rom is no longer developing, I just want to know if it is correct or not. So what's wrong with you?

kerem._trk

Dec 14, 2020
got an Bootloop it did 2 times rebooted and on the 2nd time it did reboot to recovery (TWRP)
on my Xiaomi Mi 10

rdbhadri

Mar 1, 2014
Very beautiful ROM and i really enjoyed it. Shall i know how to unroot the ROM as none of the banking apps and google pay refuses to work. This was the only problem i encountered in using this ROM.

I think root option should be optional so it would cater to all the audience.

Elr0ndK

Jan 15, 2017
On my phone it works smoothly except for the fingerprint sensor: do I have to do something to make it work? I have a Xiaomi Mi 10 5g, Italian version.
Another question: in case a new version of PA will be rolled out, how does it work to upgrade it?
Thank you

EDIT: the fingerprint issue is not specific for the ROM, the the others yes.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FEJNpbt.png

We are very excited to announce the release of Paranoid Android Quartz, based on Android 10.

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Device-specific issues

- Double tap to wake
    - Buggy FOD
    - Safetynet

Requirements

Make sure you are running the stable Latest Xiaomi EEA (12.0.3) or China stable rom before flashing the ROM.

If this the first time you are installing a custom ROM, make sure to flash vbmeta images using the following command:
    Code:
    fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img

Download

Get the latest Xiaomi MI 10 build: Download

Changelogs

Keep an eye on our Twitter account, @paranoidaospa , as we will be posting about new features getting included in the beta builds.

Paranoid Android Quartz released

Instructions

We highly recommend to use latest TWRP for flashing PA.

• Reboot to TWRP
    • Format data *
    • Reboot back to recovery
    • Flash PA zip **
    • Reboot

* Only required for the first flashing, and maybe optional.
    ** Note: GAPPS is included in the zip

Important / Useful links
    MI 10 AOSP Community (Telegram)
    Kernel Source

Help us improve PA by submitting detailed bug reports with logs. Learn how to take logs here.

Cheers and #StayParanoid!

XDA:DevDB Information
    ParanoidAndroid Xiaomi MI 10, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 10

Contributors
    markakash
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Xiaomi EU Android 10

Version Information

Created 2020-09-23
    Last Updated 2020-10-06