• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Unofficial Evolution X for Pixel3/XL [11 September 2021]

Search This thread

amirfaez

Feb 24, 2016
Hi does anyone has memory management issue on p3 blueline? It looks like the app cannot stay in the memory. Granted we had only 4gb but still. Example when im using telegram, went to google photos for a second, back to telegram and its already been clear out of memory.

yoshinight

Apr 23, 2015
Hello.I ran this ROM on blueline. Are there any plans to add Settings for Wake up on charge (Wake up device if charger is plugged / unplugged.) ?

leaveNOW

Jan 24, 2021
Google Pixel 3 XL
Google Pixel 5
Hello.I ran this ROM on blueline. Are there any plans to add Settings for Wake up on charge (Wake up device if charger is plugged / unplugged.) ?
hi this rom on Settings - the Envolver (many menu in here) and you can using - status bar - battery indicator.. in here any icon when charging, if using 20w adapter with power delivery cable type C so you see indicator flash animated and show time remaining full and can setting always show percentage when charging for see the progress charge... cwiw

leaveNOW

Jan 24, 2021
Google Pixel 3 XL
Google Pixel 5
@voidz777 just report about any bug on "customize rounded corners"
if i'm setting Cutout Options - Cutout Style (HIDE) with stock statusbar height no active
and on Rounded Corners we set radius like 30dp

and screen pixel 3 XL perfect rounded style without notch... BUT
if any 2 or more open apps with full screen.. and close apps after finisih, rounded corners is not working...
solution for now just open customize rounded corner and setting again and working...

may be ane bug for this issue?

Thanks

thanks OP!!
what a great rom, been using it well over a month now.
had a bit of a stuttering issue when scrolling, solve that by disable system blur. (enabling scrolling chache didnt make much of a difference). any workaround for adding now playing identify songs nearby feature?
wish i had this rom for my pixel 5...
thank you brother

Tech180

So i just realized that there is very little extra space left in the system rom partition... (3.39mb). Is there anyway I can expand this?

Edit: Also... I wanted to note that the binary clock is placed wrong and doesn't replace the current time with the binary one and places it near the bottom instead.

Last edited:

crazelee

Jun 18, 2010
Dirty flashed from Evolution X Aug to Sept on Pixel 3, so far so good. (y)

Battery seem improve a little bit, but it's still not good compare to other rom like lineageOS. other than battery issue (even heavily debloated), it's the best customization rom for pixel 3 imho. btw is anyone know where I can find September changelog? thanks.

Edit: I found a little problem, Gesture navigation Left/Right edge setting can apply "Low, middle low and high" only, can't change it to middle high.

Last edited:

tt1132587538

Jul 14, 2017
The quick settings alpha function is gone. I remember that there were two settings, but now there is only backgrond alpha. I think this function is very useful. Anyway, thanks to the author for bringing such a useful rom.
qq_pic_merged_1631458910497.jpg

Dirty flashed from Evolution X Aug to Sept on Pixel 3, so far so good. (y)

Battery seem improve a little bit, but it's still not good compare to other rom like lineageOS. other than battery issue (even heavily debloated), it's the best customization rom for pixel 3 imho. btw is anyone know where I can find September changelog? thanks.

Edit: I found a little problem, Gesture navigation Left/Right edge setting can apply "Low, middle low and high" only, can't change it to middle high.
How many hours of SOT do you get?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 5.9 for the Google Pixel3/XL [blueline] [crosshatch]
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,
    * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following
    * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if
    * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.
    */

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.
    Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -
    @joeyhuab
    @peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?
    - Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

You tell me

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. fastboot flash boot boot.img
    2. fastboot erase userdata
    3. Use volume keys and power button to select "Enter Recovery"
    4 Select "Apply Update from ADB"
    5. adb sideload EvolutionX_5.8_crosshatch-11-xxxx.zip
    6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Just skip the step "Wipe userdata"

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots /
    Download blueline
    Download crosshatch
    Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

LU9gsrQ.png

Camera bugs will be fixed in the next update thanks to spezi77. :)
    And I will build blueline from the next.
    The bug of google camera can be solved by pd dev.
    spezi77 is great.:)
    Well, I'm not good at English, so I can't say much in detail, but boot.img specifies boot.img of evox.
    I'm flushing boot.img to both slots.
    fastboot flash --slot all boot 20210620boot.img
    For root, copy the 20210620boot.img to your device and patch the copied 20210620boot.img with magiskmanager.
    Then I'm flushing the patched boot.img to both slots.
    fastboot flash --slot all boot magisk_boot.img

The progress displayed during the transfer of sideload stops at 47%, but there is no problem.
    "1/2" displayed on the device becomes "2/2" and it will be completed after a while.
    This is Android 11 only.