Unofficial EvolutionX-13 09052022 UNSIGNED

Search This thread
I'll sign this and add some of my own tweaks over the next couple of days. I'll also add the the device, vendor, hardware,etc...repos to my github around the same time.

Meanwhile, if ya just can't wait to get your grubby little hands on a fresh new rom, here ya go.

link to kernel source: https://github.com/HubertVonJass/kernel_google_redbull_13
download: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1KYCQEMZA0gKT7BHx_bqfamLuO82AbRfr

gotta flash both vendor_boot and boot.img's, then sideload the ota from recovery.

enjoy
Screenshot_20220926-160159_Pixel_Launcher.png

Screenshot_20220926-160039_Settings.png

Last edited:

DroidRommer

Aug 12, 2016
Any way I could dirty flash this over your other evolution X rom:[ROM][12][UNOFFICIAL][redfin] Evolution-X 20220705.003.a1? If not that's okay It would just be awesome if I didn't have to start from scratch. Also does this have all the same features or more or less? I just can't give up all the amazing features included on 20220705.003.a1 evo-x lol! Thanks for everything you do

DROIDROMMER

DroidRommer

Aug 12, 2016
Any way I could dirty flash this over your other evolution X rom:[ROM][12][UNOFFICIAL][redfin] Evolution-X 20220705.003.a1? If not that's okay It would just be awesome if I didn't have to start from scratch. Also does this have all the same features or more or less? I just can't give up all the amazing features included on 20220705.003.a1 evo-x lol! Thanks for everything you do

DROIDROMMER
Edit: just flashed over a12 and so far everything is working fine! Sorry if this was supposed to be a given I just wasn't sure if it was supposed to be clean installed or what! Thanks again!

Reactions: andybones

DroidRommer

Aug 12, 2016
Edit: just flashed over a12 and so far everything is working fine! Sorry if this was supposed to be a given I just wasn't sure if it was supposed to be clean installed or what! Thanks again!
Update: just realized my gcam app and Snapchat aren't working. If anyone has a magisk module or some sort of work around for this please let me know! I can do without for now but I'm sure there has to be some sort of fix for this

Top Liked Posts