[UNOFFICIAL] Fouadmods Fouad Whatsapp For Features And Other

Ceembe

Feb 9, 2009
is this replacing the original whatsapp app or can i use both side by side?
can it hide my online status completely (not only the last seen but in general)?

Valiante

Jul 7, 2013
Problem with getting media while on data. Wish some xposed modules were as complete as these mods, it would make things so much easier

tupacpsp

Jan 10, 2012
That might be specific to your device. I have installed the update. Installed perfectly and seems to work really well. Perhaps do a uninstall and do a new download and see how you go
I did reinstalling it and it works now. Unfortunately the app doesn't find my chats backup anymore.

ChristinaCrys

May 25, 2020
Online toast

Fouad whatsapp need to create a notification for online toast for friends even if you dont have whatsapp open. Please! Right now it only works when whatsapp is open

Jun 23, 2013
Hi, i have a problem, or rather s friend of mine. She used FMWhatsapp now for some time and was super happy. Now she got a new phone and after installing and immigrating data, FMWhatsapp does not find the backup to restore. When she installed original WhatsApp after several failed attempts, it worked immediately..... What can be the problem here?

dewri21

May 17, 2014
Tezpur
Hi, i have a problem, or rather s friend of mine. She used FMWhatsapp now for some time and was super happy. Now she got a new phone and after installing and immigrating data, FMWhatsapp does not find the backup to restore. When she installed original WhatsApp after several failed attempts, it worked immediately..... What can be the problem here?
She was probably trying to "copy WhatsApp data" as shown in the first screen, which should be done only if a nand(?) backup has been made. But since only the chats were backed up, she shouldn't do that. She should proceed to the next screen where the official method for restoring the chats will show up. And only then will the chats be restored.

powerful111

Jul 18, 2015
I noticed when you "freeze last seen" you can no longer see when other people are online, is there a way to change that so the status is just just turned off for me?

mach07

Oct 20, 2016
I noticed when you "freeze last seen" you can no longer see when other people are online, is there a way to change that so the status is just just turned off for me?
This is why I came! Thanks. I've noticed that every time I've configured the app to my liking the online statuses disappear, and I quite couldn't find what it was. So this is what is causing the online statuses to go away eh?! Thanks.

Reactions: powerful111

TxHiroxT

Jul 28, 2020
You know of other whatsapp plus original page? some malicious have upgrades that Fouad will publish, so i guess some version its advanced.