[UNOFFICIAL] Fouadmods Fouad Whatsapp For Features And Other

Search This thread

yungzoe0624

Dec 2, 2012
So I might try this one if it doesn't have the iPhone theme like yowhatsapp. I'm currently using aerowhatsapp and gbwhatsapp. My main concern is exactly how do I import themes? I've downloaded the zips and extracted them and it doesn't work on either one. When I go to import it doesn't find any of the downloaded themes. I'm guessing that most of these mods are the same or similar so maybe someone has some insight into this issue

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Cybricx

Aug 20, 2016
from Telegramm group

BACKUP / INSTALLATION STEPS OF WHATSAPP CHATS:-
Complete Chat Backup:-
First you need to do a complete backup of your chat so that you can migrate the chat data from official whatsapp to Fouad Whatsapp.
INSTALLATION STEPS :-
1.*Open the Official WhatsApp app Go to --> 3 dots--> Settings.
2:- Then*Tap on chats - - > Chat Backup.
2.1-> select Google Drive "Never".
2.2--> Account none (don't choose your mail id just leave it as it is) = "NONE".
2.3--> click on backup over - - > WiFi or cellular..
2.4--> click on Include video option..
NOTE:- "All Steps are compulsory". Keep in mind..
3:- Then click On the*Backup*button, it will start taking backup of your chats in your local storage. Install Fouad Whatsapp APK from site.
Install (Com.wa package --> (Top {1st } one) if you want to use only 1 WhatsApp on your phone.. (it will restore Your whole data backup of play store apk even media also).
Step A. Open the Fouad WA app and click on*Agree and Continue*Button -->*COPY WHATSAPP Data it will copy your whole data and then enter your mobile number. (follow this option If is showing) either just confirm with otp - > then next --> then it will show a prompt Restore / skip option, click on RESTORE dats it..
[Copy data option is only for - - > 2nd, 3rd packages Fouad WA [keep in mind].
Step C.*Once your number is verified, then
Now you have successfully installed Fouad Whatsapp in your device.

When I followed the steps, the foud whatsapp asks for a Google Drive restore option. When I press on "Give Permission", it keeps on loading forever.
And when I press "Skip" it goes to the writing name page and it continues without restoring the backup.

hubono

Oct 22, 2005
Muscat
When I followed the steps, the foud whatsapp asks for a Google Drive restore option. When I press on "Give Permission", it keeps on loading forever.
And when I press "Skip" it goes to the writing name page and it continues without restoring the backup.

Modded WhatsApp doesn't work with Google drive.
Your can't backup nor restore from Google drive.
If you have a local backup if will restore from that
U need to use the latest backup u need and restore from it

Tpain9999

Dec 6, 2020
Please guide me what can I do here

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-05-21-50-48-783_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-05-21-50-48-783_com.whatsapp.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 49

BOStaurus

Aug 7, 2011
Hi
Installed Fouad and it didn't restore the local backup. Shown the message:
Can´t find a backup in '/sdcard/WhatsApp'!

But there is a folder WhatsApp with the backup files inside.

i don't have a sdcard, i use only the internal memory. does that influence?
I need to insert a memory card with the folder backup, for restoration works?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I tried, but i cant restore chats backup.. Why?
    I tried to move from YoWhatsapp to this

from Telegramm group

BACKUP / INSTALLATION STEPS OF WHATSAPP CHATS:-
    Complete Chat Backup:-
    First you need to do a complete backup of your chat so that you can migrate the chat data from official whatsapp to Fouad Whatsapp.
    INSTALLATION STEPS :-
    1.*Open the Official WhatsApp app Go to --> 3 dots--> Settings.
    2:- Then*Tap on chats - - > Chat Backup.
    2.1-> select Google Drive "Never".
    2.2--> Account none (don't choose your mail id just leave it as it is) = "NONE".
    2.3--> click on backup over - - > WiFi or cellular..
    2.4--> click on Include video option..
    NOTE:- "All Steps are compulsory". Keep in mind..
    3:- Then click On the*Backup*button, it will start taking backup of your chats in your local storage. Install Fouad Whatsapp APK from site.
    Install (Com.wa package --> (Top {1st } one) if you want to use only 1 WhatsApp on your phone.. (it will restore Your whole data backup of play store apk even media also).
    Step A. Open the Fouad WA app and click on*Agree and Continue*Button -->*COPY WHATSAPP Data it will copy your whole data and then enter your mobile number. (follow this option If is showing) either just confirm with otp - > then next --> then it will show a prompt Restore / skip option, click on RESTORE dats it..
    [Copy data option is only for - - > 2nd, 3rd packages Fouad WA [keep in mind].
    Step C.*Once your number is verified, then
    Now you have successfully installed Fouad Whatsapp in your device.
    Hello All,
    i open this thread to discuss Fouad Whatsapp a new Whatsapp mod and share various features...
    Main Site: http://fouadmods.com/
    Made by Fouad Mokdad

What is Fouad WhatsApp?
    A material designed mod, that provides TONs of features including customization, themes,
    changing styles, app lock, conversation locks, PRIVACY mods, and many more!​
    Safe to download? Anyone scanned already?
    Checked and found no infections.
    I noticed when you "freeze last seen" you can no longer see when other people are online, is there a way to change that so the status is just just turned off for me?

This is why I came! Thanks. I've noticed that every time I've configured the app to my liking the online statuses disappear, and I quite couldn't find what it was. So this is what is causing the online statuses to go away eh?! Thanks.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone