• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Unofficial Havoc-OS v3.2 and v2.9

Search This thread

JCortes

Jun 13, 2006

For those Leeco Le2 owners like me wishing latest Havoc-OS, I decided to build myself.

I am taking no credit for the hard work put into this excellent ROM by the developers see:

Havoc-OS on SourceForge

I will keep updating as long as my device is alive.

#include
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

WHAT WORKS?
Everything

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
You tell me
Be sure to include a log.

INSTRUCTIONS
Clean Flash
Download The ROM & GApps
Wipe: System, Data, Dalvik, Cache
Flash ROM + GApps
Reboot & Enjoy

ROM: Downloads Section of this post
GApps: Here

Find me on Telegram

Update:

I have parked building v3.2 for the time being due to echo issue which I haven't found a solution to, I have kept the download there so that you can still download it.

I have built v2.9 again and applied security patches until Feb 2020, find this in download section of this post.

Added security patches for March 2020, find new rom in download section of post.

If running Havoc 2.x just dirty flash otherwise clean flash required.

Downloads here: Download

XDA:DevDB Information
Leeco s2 - Havoc-OS, ROM for the LeEco Le 2

Contributors
JCortes
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Based On: Havoc-OS

Version Information

Created 2020-02-08
Last Updated 2020-03-06

Last edited:

JCortes

Jun 13, 2006
If like me you use your S2 as your daily driver then until the echo issue is solved I recomend using the latest Havoc release on Pie, i.e. v2.9 which was never made available for this device before.

I have built this incorporating security patches until Feb 2020.

No echo with this one, I have been running for a few days with no other issues.

Enjoy, let me know how it goes.

Download from here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=32333

Clean Flash and use OpenGapps.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobdubrovsky

ghall03

Jan 4, 2015
If like me you use your S2 as your daily driver then until the echo issue is solved I recomend using the latest Havoc release on Pie, i.e. v2.9 which was never made available for this device before.

I have built this incorporating security patches until Feb 2020.

No echo with this one, I have been running for a few days with no other issues.

Enjoy, let me know how it goes.

Download from here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=32333

Clean Flash and use OpenGapps.

can't install : Starting phone endlessly

JCortes

Jun 13, 2006
Download posted yesterday was from my test build and had no launcher as a consequence you get starting endlessly. Either install your own launcher if you know how or download v2.9 again where it is fixed.

Axecaster

Jan 23, 2011
Havoc os pie leeco

Download posted yesterday was from my test build and had no launcher as a consequence you get starting endlessly. Either install your own launcher if you know how or download v2.9 again where it is fixed.

Does this mean you plan to upload a 2.9 build in the near future that does contain the launcher?

JCortes

Jun 13, 2006
Latest..

I have parked building v3.2 for the time being due to echo issue which I haven't found a solution to, I have kept the download there so that you can still download it.

I have built v2.9 again and applied security patches until Feb 2020, find this in download section of this post.

Downloads here : https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/?id=37349#downloads

Last edited:

JCortes

Jun 13, 2006
I'm getting lots of questions regarding echo and there seems to be some confusion.

Havoc v2.9 is Pie based and has NO ECHO.

Havoc v3.2 is Q based and like all other Q roms for this device has echo too. Whilst I have tried a few fixes the echo is still present and very noticeable.

You do not hear this echo it is the interlocutor ( remote end ) that gets this undesired effect.

As soon as a solution is found I will update v3.x.

Last edited:

sam1975

Oct 6, 2013
Mogocha
I'm getting lots of questions regarding echo and there seems to be some confusion.

Havoc v2.9 is Pie based and has NO ECHO.

Havoc v3.2 is Q based and like all other Q roms for this device has echo too. Whilst I have tried a few fixes the echo is still present and very noticeable.

You do not hear this echo it is the interlocutor ( remote end ) that gets this undesired effect.

As soon as a solution is found I will update v3.x.
no one even thinks to solve this problem. all have one answer: "I HAVE NO HER." therefore, in principle, Q is not popular among some countries. Yes, she is beautiful, yes she is stable, but one problem of the Echo, crosses out all the advantages of firmware

tejorupan

Mar 22, 2018
Please also update the Q rom (v3.2) with the March security patches.
I know, you stopped it, because of Interlocutor-Echo problem.
However, that Echo problem is somehow not experienced in Indian context.
Perhaps, the Indian firmwares (x526) or the VoLTE carriers (e,g: Jio) or the combination results differently than what you experience in your territories.
This is not to start a new flamewar or to undermine the problem that you and others experience in Android Q.
This is to request not to give up on building or patching Android Q, which will be useful to others.
Thanks for reading this post, this far.

DoubleHack

Dec 2, 2018
havoc is very stable and customizable rom and it have a very good battery backup... with illuminate kernel (for pie) or purecaf (for q) is the most perfect rom for this phone... 1k times better of stock !!!!!! with an antutu score of 123k is a must have rom for this phone... but i have a problem with these unofficial builds: because I want to stay with pie some more time, i had installed the 2.9 build (with febbrary 2020 security patch) but all hovoc unofficial build from this maintainer have same problem: at random ...when some app crash... phone freeze some seconds and after go to "Black Screen of Death" mode... nothing work... phone is a dead brick... no sign of live... only thing you can do is press power button 10 second to perform an hard reset ...I have encountered this bug in all unofficial 2.9 builds (from 4pda and xda) from same dev ...same bugs.... official 2.8 build don't have this problem but security patch is oudated (august 2019)...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

For those Leeco Le2 owners like me wishing latest Havoc-OS, I decided to build myself.

I am taking no credit for the hard work put into this excellent ROM by the developers see:

Havoc-OS on SourceForge

I will keep updating as long as my device is alive.

#include
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

WHAT WORKS?
    Everything

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    You tell me
    Be sure to include a log.

INSTRUCTIONS
    Clean Flash
    Download The ROM & GApps
    Wipe: System, Data, Dalvik, Cache
    Flash ROM + GApps
    Reboot & Enjoy

ROM: Downloads Section of this post
    GApps: Here

Find me on Telegram

Update:

Added security patches for March 2020, find new rom in download section of post.

Downloads here: Download

XDA:DevDB Information
    Leeco s2 - Havoc-OS, ROM for the LeEco Le 2

Contributors
    JCortes
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: Havoc-OS

Version Information

Created 2020-02-08
    Last Updated 2020-03-06
    Latest..

Downloads here : https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/?id=37349#downloads
    =============================
    Havoc-OS v3.6 Unofficial Update
    Android 10
    =============================

Date: 9-06-2020

Device: Leeco Le 2 (s2)

Maintainer: Rohith

Changelog: https://t.me/Havoc_OS/2349

Device Changelog:
    • Remove annoying/ugly HD Notification
    • Removed remote application (Thanks to CakesTwix)
    • Echo-Reference fix from lineage 16 test build
    • Set Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Telegram and WhatsApp to forcefully use HAL1. These apps don't need HAL3 and it will permanently fix the blackscreen issue for these apps. (Thanks to ThE_MarD)
    • Dirac is back :)
    • Added LeEco Settings (Thanks to Marc and Breakdown)
    • Source Synced

Gdrive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D4okh3OqIYB9wwEen0tuNII73b5x_1uR/view?usp=sharing
    i going to use old android 9 rom so Could you give me link for this 2.9 rom ?
    HavocOS v2.9 https://yadi.sk/d/7sOWTU4rQ6GLNg