[UNOFFICIAL] Kali Nethunter for the Galaxy S6

G

GuestK00325

This thread is for release of the rom for development of Kali Linux NetHunter to be ported to Galaxy S6/S6 Edge (G920F/G925F)

ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO USE ANY FILE FROM THIS THREAD, KINDLY GET MY PERMISSION 1ST
If you have any problem related to this patch go checkout first the original kernel source

Install Instructions:

1. REMOVE MAGISK (If you have), due to Synapse.
  2. Boot into CWM/TWRP
  3. Flash the zip file
  4. If you have Stock firmware/Global Elite/Stock Based Roms flash the Fix.zip after flashing the Kali zip
  5. DONE you have Kali Nethunter
Kali NetHunter Application

* Home Screen - General information panel, network interfaces and HID device status.
* Kali Chroot Manager - For managing chroot metapackage installations.
* Check App Update - For checking Kali NetHunter Android App updates.
* Kali Services - Start / stop various chrooted services. Enable or disable them at boot time.
* Custom Commands - Add your own custom commands and functions to the launcher.
* MAC Changer - Change your Wi-Fi MAC address (only on certain devices)
* VNC Manager - Set up an instant VNC session with your Kali chroot.
* HID Attacks - Various HID attacks, Teensy style.
* DuckHunter HID - Rubber Ducky style HID attacks
* BadUSB MITM Attack - Nuff said.
* MANA Wireless Toolkit - Setup a malicious Access Point at the click of a button.
* MITM Framework - Inject binary backdoors into downloaded executables on the fly.
* NMap Scan - Quick Nmap scanner interface.
* Metasploit Payload Generator - Generating Metasploit payloads on the fly.
* Searchsploit - Easy searching for exploits in the Exploit-DB.

* Your device warranty is now void.
* We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM.
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications not me.
* If you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* If you have any problem with Nethunter and still have MagiskSu, is because you didn't read the Install Instructions.

Downloads for Flat​

#######################
AOSP Roms

LineageOS Official Nougat
LineageOS Unofficial Oreo by @enesuzun2002
LineageOS Unofficial Pie by @enesuzun2002
#######################

Stock Firmware Based Roms

Stock G920F Nougat
Fix(You need to flash this after flashing the above package)
#######################

Downloads for Edge​

#######################
AOSP Roms

LineageOS Official Nougat
LineageOS Unofficial Oreo by @enesuzun2002
LineageOS Unofficial Pie by @enesuzun2002
#######################

Stock Firmware Based Roms

Stock G925F Nougat
Fix(You need to flash this after flashing the above package)
#######################

Credits:
  • minealex2244
  • Team Nexus
  • enesuzun2002
  • U99Dev
  • muksa6989 (Tester)
  • LisardSquad (Tester)
  • Perflyst (Tester)
  • fire-fist (Tester)
Telegram Group

XDA:DevDB Information
Kali Nethunter for the Galaxy S6, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S6

Contributors
madScript, enesuzun2002, minealex2244, fire-fist, ryan42680, macs18max, UltragamerHD, TeamNexus
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: TouchWiz, AOSP

Version Information

Created 2017-09-12
Last Updated 2019-03-17

kotlin

Oct 16, 2013
Any info what is working? Hid attacks? CD-Rom? On github i see some recent changes, and i'd like to test them. What toolchains was used to compile?

G

GuestK00325

Any info what is working? Hid attacks? CD-Rom? On github i see some recent changes, and i'd like to test them. What toolchains was used to compile?
The HiD and the CD-Rom may not work, but I'm making a new version for the Team-Nexus ROMs, because they are more stable in battery(only HiD still not working)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

G

GuestK00325

Does this support Global Elite Rom?
If It does so I can give feedback
No it doesn't, I don't have the global elite kernel source, if I had it I would prefer to port it there, due to be a more stable rom

kotlin

Oct 16, 2013
The HiD and the CD-Rom may not work, but I'm making a new version for the Team-Nexus ROMs, because they are more stable in battery(only HiD still not working)

Hid attacks are not working, and cd-rom is working, but in strange way - it mounts everything as cd-rom, but in options there are only entries for read-only and writable usb :)

G

GuestK00325

Hid attacks are not working, and cd-rom is working, but in strange way - it mounts everything as cd-rom, but in options there are only entries for read-only and writable usb :)
Hooo yeah, I forgot to mention that I use linaro gcc toolchain, its present in my toolchain compilation in my github repo

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através de Tapatalk

Dec 1, 2015
tehran
Testing on Android Oreo

hey, thanks for the Nethunter ... im testing it on Android 8 (Lineage OS 15 by TeamNexus which btw is in Original Android Development - Build 10/01 + OpenGapps Pico Build 10/05)

just Flashed in TWRP ... OS Boots Up - everything seems fine i'll update you guys if something worked :)

Thanks Again Great job Devs :)

Last edited:
G

GuestK00325

hey, thanks for the Nethunter ... im testing it on Android 8 (Lineage OS 15 by TeamNexus which btw is in Original Android Development - Build 10/01 + OpenGapps Pico Build 10/05)

just Flashed in TWRP ... OS Boots Up - everything seems fine i'll update

Thanks Again Greatjob Devs :)
It won't probably work so well, Im not gping to port yet nethunter to Android O because it is still not stable and it is not worth to build a temporary unstable version

Dec 1, 2015
tehran
It won't probably work so well, Im not gping to port yet nethunter to Android O because it is still not stable and it is not worth to build a temporary unstable version
oh yeah i know... that rom is new yet and it's beta
i wasn't requesting a port just wanted to test it ... sorry i'm kinda newbie :)
anyways i'm downloading chroot for now

G

GuestK00325

oh yeah i know... that rom is new yet and it's beta
i wasn't requesting a port just wanted to test it ... sorry i'm kinda newbie :)
anyways i'm downloading chroot for now
Yes, thats not what I was saying but no problem. Once its gets "stable" I may release a test version

fowler82

Apr 16, 2015
Spartanburg
Hey guys good job man im glad somebody finally built it for T-mobile s6 .I been trying to build it for the past 2 months with no luck .I.thanms let u if there is any bugs I find
Well I dunno what im doing wrong I installed nethunter applyed the fix set up nethunter .plug in my Alfa adapter run lsusb and don't even see the adapter tryd it on stock then on elite Rom it's the same on both I have the T-mobile s6.any ideas

G

GuestK00325

Well I dunno what im doing wrong I installed nethunter applyed the fix set up nethunter .plug in my Alfa adapter run lsusb and don't even see the adapter tryd it on stock then on elite Rom it's the same on both I have the T-mobile s6.any ideas
After plugin in go to the kali terminal and type airmon-ng start wlanq