[UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 [2018/06/18]

Search This thread

st11

Aug 19, 2014
Hello, so i have been using this ROM for a while. This update having battery drain issues. I factory reset many times but the issue doesn't seems to be fixed. I would not recommend installing this update.

I have battery issues after upgrading from earlier builds of this rom to the official LOS 15.1, which I think is after the 618 build here.

My "mobile network standby" consistently uses more battery than even the screen, and overall Screen On Time decreased significantly as well. how is your battery usage stats?

ConnerJSP

Jun 19, 2016
Florida
Slow Charge

coming from candyOS, did a clean install and, as when in candyOS, i'm having slow charge.

Any solution?

I had slow charging on this ROM as well, not sure why, but it seemed to be normal after plugging it in and then unplugging and re-plugging the cable.

Not a very reliable solution, not even sure it worked. Also, doing so will degrade the cable and charging port faster, so be careful!

Biiz

Jan 26, 2015
I had slow charging on this ROM as well, not sure why, but it seemed to be normal after plugging it in and then unplugging and re-plugging the cable.

Not a very reliable solution, not even sure it worked. Also, doing so will degrade the cable and charging port faster, so be careful!

yeah me too!

After some in/out everithing is ok now!

Mar 30, 2015
questions

still using the OPO as my daily driver, with the final CM (android 6.0.1) before they went bust. planning to flash it as soon as i get the OP6/6T.
several questions, though.
can i trust this unofficial build? are there any broken features?
is it still near stock as the CM was?
possibility of theming? (i just want the dark theme with possible narrow roboto/helvetica, does substratum work on it as the cm theme engine/app themer was dropped?)
any other caveats?
thanks in advance!

CrysisLTU

Feb 1, 2012
still using the OPO as my daily driver, with the final CM (android 6.0.1) before they went bust. planning to flash it as soon as i get the OP6/6T.
several questions, though.
can i trust this unofficial build? are there any broken features?
is it still near stock as the CM was?
possibility of theming? (i just want the dark theme with possible narrow roboto/helvetica, does substratum work on it as the cm theme engine/app themer was dropped?)
any other caveats?
thanks in advance!
There is an official build of LOS15.1: https://download.lineageos.org/bacon
It's all good, I've been using it for a while now.

gk4218

Mar 19, 2018
Hey buddy! I have a few questions. Hoping you would be able to answer them.
what gapps did you use? I mean which variant to select on the opengapps website? - arm with android 8.0? are there any issues with camera or any other that your facing in daily use?

Use opengapps arm 8.1 nano/micro/mini. camera working fine.... no major issues i am using it as my daily driver too, besides that we get weekly update, and minor issues are going to be fixed soon...

c4cyro

Jan 30, 2013
Delhi
Use opengapps arm 8.1 nano/micro/mini. camera working fine.... no major issues i am using it as my daily driver too, besides that we get weekly update, and minor issues are going to be fixed soon...

Thank you for your response. However, I am facing serious issue. I have installed twrp 3.2.2-0. But when I try to flash, twrp reboots every single time. I am following the install instructions from here. Please help me.

I am unable to install any rom including stock oneplus one ROM. what is the issue here? I tried old version of twrp, that is also rebooting during flash. Please help me I am stuck.

Last edited:

gk4218

Mar 19, 2018
Thank you for your response. However, I am facing serious issue. I have installed twrp 3.2.2-0. But when I try to flash, twrp reboots every single time. I am following the install instructions from here. Please help me.

I am unable to install any rom including stock oneplus one ROM. what is the issue here? I tried old version of twrp, that is also rebooting during flash. Please help me I am stuck.

I recommend this twrp-3.2.1-0-bacon.img to use .... most of the people using this one. first, install the twrp, see if you are successful, factory reset your phone and then try to clean flash any ROM (try official LOS 15.1)..... good luck :good:

ntrls

Nov 21, 2006
Prague
I ask for a repair, and the charging takes a long time

Attachments

• Screenshot_OPO_Charging_Current_20180709-212529.jpg
    Screenshot_OPO_Charging_Current_20180709-212529.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 615

c4cyro

Jan 30, 2013
Delhi
@_ric_ , @gk4218 , I am not sure. I was pre rooted and bootloader unlocked with latest stock firmware on my phone. I don't remember regarding the encryption thing. Also, I figured out the problem a bit yesterday, but no solution yet. I think when I was trying to flash, the battery level was too low, and then the battery counter got corrupted or something, so then my phone was only working while charger is plugged in, if charger is removed the phone will keep on rebooting at the boot logo(Android logo)-because the software thinks battery is not charged. I followed a few steps as suggested by people on OnePlus forums, to discharge and re charge, but that did not help. I also tried to remove the battery and installed it again. But no help. Right now, when I try to power it on(power button/power + volume +/- button), I just get a vibration, and nothing else, the screen stays black. And the phone won't turn on even with the charger plugged in now. I think this may be a battery problem(I never replaced the battery and it's been around 3.5 years now), however I was still getting 1 day battery backup easily. What are your suggestion? what should I do?

st11

Aug 19, 2014
@jgcaap
thanks for building this before the official LOS. I wonder are you the official maintainer for Bacon LOS 15.1?
Because I have been having a "mobile network standby" battery draining issue on the past 3 official builds now, and that didn't appear when I was using your 618 build. I have tried several modem from the other thread to no avail.
So, I wanna ask you about what did you do differently? is there any chance that you can share the secrets with official maintainer or that you continue building your version? I and many others would appreciate a lot.

compitruenos

Jul 24, 2016
Hi everyone. I have an OPO and have tried a lot of roms with Radio Mobile Active bug. Whatsapp is on the top of battery % always with 2h-3h of MRA. Do you know if this ROM solve the problem? (or how to do it) :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    url]

Hello everyone, after long studying both kernel and ROMs, I've decided to start building a ROM of my own.

Download

It is recommended to use F2FS.

Recovery - Wipe - advanced wipe - Select internal card - FS options - Check F2FS and swipe.

Remember that you'll loose everything on your internal memory.

Partition configuration i recomend for best speed:
    cache --> F2FS
    Internal Data -->F2FS
    System --> EXT4

Features:
    Updated SQL to 3.22.0
    New Kernel
    Proguard 6.0
    F2FS ready for data and cache
    OxygenOS Blobs
    latest webp
    Compiled with device-specific clang and gcc.
    More coming soon

I'm a very practical user, and my aim will be to get a very fluid stable system, at the same time with speed and battery, keeping most stock possible with the optimizations which will improve for real our experience.

What works for now:
    Everything

Join out Google+ community

Big thanks to @RobbieL811 for the patience and help he provided to create these builds.
    Thanks also for the experience i won with @ak @savoca @Lord Boeffla @ZaneZam by discussing and learning about the kernel. Big thanks to @dorimanx. Thank you @franciscofranco for commits to improve kernel!

As you might know, all credits go to LineageOS Team.

Source Code
    If you like my work, please consider a donation.

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOSmod by jgcaap, ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
    jgcaap
    Source Code: [url]https://github.com/NewRom[/URL]

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: LineageOs

Version Information

Created 2018-03-24
    Last Updated 2018-03-24
    The build is online.

In 2-3weeks my life will be more stable and I will be pushing more builds . have fun.
    New build is coming soon. :)
    New rom includes new kernel.
    Sync with Los.
    Kexec patch applied to kernel
    Improved XCHGADD algorithm
    Touch boost control
    Less logs
    Disabled ksm (extra battery)
    Kcal
    Lower gpu voltage
    Compiled with a custom toolchain for the best experience

Enjoy
    Great work, the ROM feels smooth. May I request that you add signature spoofing to your builds? It will be really helpful for all of us that use microG. Thanks! :D
    I will add. Next weekend will be with more goodies .

I finished on Oneplus 5T the kernel base.

Now that on Oneplus One we have a working camera I will be focused on the rom enhancement.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone