• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for ZTE Axon 7 [Baddar-Kernel] [Final Build:03.08.20]

Search This thread

[armitage]

Nov 26, 2010
Well, glad that you guys liked the latest update, but after I finally had the time to install it today I noticed that I compiled it with the wrong kernel.:D
My manifest somehow defaulted back to the stock kernel.
New version later today. :D

EDIT. Fixed version uploaded to AFH

Last edited:

littlenoodles

Apr 30, 2011
I'm actually using this one: https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/gcamera/GCam-5.1.018-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V8.3b1.apk
There are newer versions (below 6.2) that works but the first opening should be in selfie mode and change the camera port to Pixel 3 or 3 XL, but they have some problems as save pictures with a strange green color.

I'm using the same GCam V8.3b1 as you. Mine only saves pictures if I have HDR+ mode disabled - which is nasty, since that's the big selling point, no?

I also have OpenCamera installed, which works fine - though it's kind of complicated to get around in.

gads1

Nov 14, 2009
hello - I've installed this ROM and really like it but have encountered a deal breaker issue.
device is A2017U on t-mobile.
When the Axon7 A2017U running this device and I make a phone call TO this device (from another phone on same network), the HD calling kicks in and the recipient of call (on A2017U) can't hear me talking. I can hear the A2017U user fine.
If I turn OFF HD calling on either device, then the phone call works fine and both call instigator and answer can hear each other.
I found out the hard way on this as I "tested" the A2017U for couple days myself and handed it over to wife -- only to then have prob that she couldn't hear me when I called her. that was awful...for various reasons. I'd prefer to not disable the HD calling on her device...

any ideas?

-GA

TALENTCRAZY

Sep 8, 2019
Hi, I`m on Stock OREO 8.0 a2017G B04.

How Can I install LOS 15.1 and use your build? I would like to have GCAM working since I can´t enable camera 2 api.

Thanks.

Altomugriento

Oct 28, 2013
Can't really test HD calling here and if it doesn't work now it will probably never get fixed in 15.1 as hardly anyone is working on the source anymore.
As for the preparation of the device and the install...There are many how-tos on that topic.
Btw, just uploaded a new Build. :)

Thanks a lot for your work, downloading now the new build, and sending a feedback later

Altomugriento

Oct 28, 2013
Ok, some issues with the last version, the phone really get hot in mobile data, works well in wifi
Revert to previous ROM fix that.
In the last ROM I try: full wipe, ( except vendor, I don't know how to reset the vendor partition, using party installer right now) set as new phone, same issues, then full wipe, recover a Google backup in the settings, same problems...

Reactions: jntesteves

Jeremy-X

Apr 13, 2017
Hello,
This bug is present in this ROM : https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/android_packages_providers_DownloadProvider/+/264274/
- You cannot use Google Assistant, because it cannot download offline language packs
- You cannot view my downloads with the built-in Files app ("Can't load content at the moment")
The relevant log is :

E DatabaseUtils: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such column: local_filename (code 1): , while compiling: SELECT _id, local_filename, mediaprovider_uri, destination, title, description, uri, status, hint, media_type, total_size, last_modified_timestamp, bytes_so_far, allow_write, local_uri, reason FROM downloads WHERE ((uid=10059 OR otheruid=10059)) AND ((_id = ? ) AND deleted != '1') ORDER BY lastmod DESC

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Hello,
This bug is present in this ROM : https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/android_packages_providers_DownloadProvider/+/264274/
- You cannot use Google Assistant, because it cannot download offline language packs
- You cannot view my downloads with the built-in Files app ("Can't load content at the moment")
The relevant log is :

E DatabaseUtils: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such column: local_filename (code 1): , while compiling: SELECT _id, local_filename, mediaprovider_uri, destination, title, description, uri, status, hint, media_type, total_size, last_modified_timestamp, bytes_so_far, allow_write, local_uri, reason FROM downloads WHERE ((uid=10059 OR otheruid=10059)) AND ((_id = ? ) AND deleted != '1') ORDER BY lastmod DESC

littlenoodles

Apr 30, 2011
Hello,

I don't know if this is related, but when I first loaded this ROM, I noticed that gMail could no longer display images. Googling that problem led me to a suggestion to clear cache in the Files app, which fixed it (note that the suggested fix was to clear cache on the Download Manager - but I had to clear it on Files).

I backed off to a prior version of the ROM and the same problem reoccurred. Again, clearing data in the Files app fixed it. So, there may be something dodgy about this ROM. Don't know if the problem you're reporting is the same, but since it has something to do with a built-in downloading facility - which may be the same one gMail counts on, I'd give it a try.

Reactions: hondaluvr

crazyazz

Nov 10, 2010
Hi guys, I have just installed this Rom but I cannot find were to swap the hardware navigation buttons. I want back on the right not left.

Thanks for your work on this ROM OP

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is nothing big and I'm not a Developer.
    This Thread is just for Unoffical LineageOS Builds that I do from time to time.
    The Builds are done with Udev's Device Tree and Vendor Files and Offical LineageOS Sources.
    I might make some changes at some point, but don't hold your breath. :D
    So far all this is, is Udev's fixes and updated Lineage Sources (fixes) and monthly Security Patches.
    I post updates whenever something interesting happens (which is now hardly ever with Lineage 15.1), or when there's a new security patch.
    The only reason I'm making a new Thread for this, is because I don't want to post these updates in Ordenkrieger's/Udev's Official Thread.

Oh and the Disclaimer from the Original Thread. ;)
    Disclaimer:
    LineageOS (Lineage Android Distribution) members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

Warning:
    This ROM will not work on devices that have not installed the O bootloader and appropriate modem package below. Any failure in this process could lead to an unrecoverable bricked device.

With that out of the way, here is the Link to my latest Build:
    https://mega.nz/file/eIEWFSAS#cmU62oG5IARruOPcYwAaSqnZKGvB3qdemJwnZt9SM_I

Thanks to:
    OrdenKrieger, Unjustified Dev, king1990, DrakenFX, tdm and tprfd

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    Based On: LineageOS ( Source ) ( Vendor )
    Kernel version: 3.18.140-Baddar-RC1.2 ( Source )

Version Information

Created: 12-04-2019
    Last Updated: 03-08-2020
    Thanks to you guys, everything is back up and running and I just uploaded an update. :)
    Had to put it on mega this time, because I can't seem to log into AFH right now.
    Thanks again to everyone that helped. I am beyond grateful. :)
    Ok guys, move took a little longer than I anticipated. :D
    We're now back to regularly monthly builds to keep the security up-to-date.
    Latest build is available in the link in the first post and "Bump Security String to 2019-07-05" is included" + all non device specific lineage os fixes.
    @[armitage] you'll soon be able to make some new roms again ... the amount for spare parts is raised due to some good souls
    After about a week I can fully fund you the amount (+- 90 euro after taxes from gofundme and stripe)

Thnx to :
    @ttkian
    @kountry83
    @joshbdoc
    @jrotaetxe
    roland tausch
    @runninghamster
    @totmakina
    ivars pepson
    @raystef66

Just posting this here, to not post completely off topic in the 17.1 thread.
    Guys, seriously. I am humbled and I am very grateful. I still can't quite believe that people will help some random guy on the Internet and it still feels kinda wrong to me to just take this money, but just know that I am very grateful to each and every one of you.
    Also to the people that might have different user names here on XDA and that can't be tagged... If you are reading this... Thank you very much.
    I hope all of you are doing well in this difficult time and that you and your loved ones are as happy and healthy as they possibly can be.
    From the bottom of my heart... Thank you.
    Updated Version with latest LineageOS Fixes and latest Android Security Update, linked in the first Post.
    The Build was made without Udev's latest Commits ( click ) as I don't know if he wants them in a public ROM yet ( and it says WIP anyway).