• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for ZTE Axon 7 [Baddar-Kernel] [Final Build:03.08.20]

Search This thread

hhgttg

Feb 19, 2012
Just wanted to inform you guys that I will not be posting further updates to this ROM.
There doesn't seem to be any interest in it whatsoever anymore and I guess most people have already moved on to crDroid 5.12 ( like I have) or a different Device.
If there is ever any real demand for it I will still compile an update, but as promised ( quite a while ago), I also posted a How-to, so that everyone can build their own ROMs for this device.
I learned a lot from this and I am really grateful to many guys here that helped me out.
So, this thread is now pretty much abandoned, but I will not ask a MOD to close it as there might be a question from someone at some point.

I'm sorry to hear that, but thanks for all the good work.
For my own part, there is no question about heading to cdDroid, as I want to keep a privacy oriented, de-googled ROM. I had no success when trying to build LOS myself, but I will follow progress on v16/v17 versions. Maybe I will try /e/ that has Axon 7 builds, but only for Nougat.

[email protected]

Jun 10, 2017
In China, many people want to be updated,Many people miss something because they can't communicate normally. Thank you again for your contribution.

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

I've been looking forward to getting some people updated on lineage 1.16 every week. I also know that this request is unreasonable, but I still have some expectations thank you very much

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

Please forgive the bad English

sumade

Oct 25, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that, but thanks for all the good work.
For my own part, there is no question about heading to cdDroid, as I want to keep a privacy oriented, de-googled ROM. I had no success when trying to build LOS myself, but I will follow progress on v16/v17 versions. Maybe I will try /e/ that has Axon 7 builds, but only for Nougat.

I want to keep a de-googled ROM also. I don't know anything about crDroid, I hear that the Axon 7 ROM is very good though.
However, it would be really helpful if you could explain the "de-googled ROM" - do you mean that it is obligatory to have micro Gapps installed with crDroid? If so I guess I will stick with 15.1

I am using an old 15.1 ROM from udev, it works great apart from the GPS. I wonder if it is worth flashing a newer one from armitage?

I think there are certainly people still using the device, I think it might be more of a case of the ROM and phone being very good so you don't hear from people too often!

Last edited:

sumade

Oct 25, 2018
I just flashed the latest one and the dolby zip from the crDroid thread. Sound seems to be better!

Still having problems with the GPS though, it just takes ages to get a fix. Anyone have any fixes?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is nothing big and I'm not a Developer.
    This Thread is just for Unoffical LineageOS Builds that I do from time to time.
    The Builds are done with Udev's Device Tree and Vendor Files and Offical LineageOS Sources.
    I might make some changes at some point, but don't hold your breath. :D
    So far all this is, is Udev's fixes and updated Lineage Sources (fixes) and monthly Security Patches.
    I post updates whenever something interesting happens (which is now hardly ever with Lineage 15.1), or when there's a new security patch.
    The only reason I'm making a new Thread for this, is because I don't want to post these updates in Ordenkrieger's/Udev's Official Thread.

Oh and the Disclaimer from the Original Thread. ;)
    Disclaimer:
    LineageOS (Lineage Android Distribution) members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

Warning:
    This ROM will not work on devices that have not installed the O bootloader and appropriate modem package below. Any failure in this process could lead to an unrecoverable bricked device.

With that out of the way, here is the Link to my latest Build:
    https://mega.nz/file/eIEWFSAS#cmU62oG5IARruOPcYwAaSqnZKGvB3qdemJwnZt9SM_I

Thanks to:
    OrdenKrieger, Unjustified Dev, king1990, DrakenFX, tdm and tprfd

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    Based On: LineageOS ( Source ) ( Vendor )
    Kernel version: 3.18.140-Baddar-RC1.2 ( Source )

Version Information

Created: 12-04-2019
    Last Updated: 03-08-2020
    Thanks to you guys, everything is back up and running and I just uploaded an update. :)
    Had to put it on mega this time, because I can't seem to log into AFH right now.
    Thanks again to everyone that helped. I am beyond grateful. :)
    Ok guys, move took a little longer than I anticipated. :D
    We're now back to regularly monthly builds to keep the security up-to-date.
    Latest build is available in the link in the first post and "Bump Security String to 2019-07-05" is included" + all non device specific lineage os fixes.
    @[armitage] you'll soon be able to make some new roms again ... the amount for spare parts is raised due to some good souls
    After about a week I can fully fund you the amount (+- 90 euro after taxes from gofundme and stripe)

Thnx to :
    @ttkian
    @kountry83
    @joshbdoc
    @jrotaetxe
    roland tausch
    @runninghamster
    @totmakina
    ivars pepson
    @raystef66

Just posting this here, to not post completely off topic in the 17.1 thread.
    Guys, seriously. I am humbled and I am very grateful. I still can't quite believe that people will help some random guy on the Internet and it still feels kinda wrong to me to just take this money, but just know that I am very grateful to each and every one of you.
    Also to the people that might have different user names here on XDA and that can't be tagged... If you are reading this... Thank you very much.
    I hope all of you are doing well in this difficult time and that you and your loved ones are as happy and healthy as they possibly can be.
    From the bottom of my heart... Thank you.
    Updated Version with latest LineageOS Fixes and latest Android Security Update, linked in the first Post.
    The Build was made without Udev's latest Commits ( click ) as I don't know if he wants them in a public ROM yet ( and it says WIP anyway).