The recorder app that is built in just uses the system defaults (and is really intended for voice recordings). But apps can disable the audio effects features in software so you might be able to find another app.
ah, it works great. thanks a lotThe recorder app that is built in just uses the system defaults (and is really intended for voice recordings). But apps can disable the audio effects features in software so you might be able to find another app.
Alternatively you could remove this line in the /vendor/etc/audio_effects.xml file. https://github.com/LineageOS/androi...3d459ae71/configs/audio/audio_effects.xml#L36
ooh its on a5....
I doubt it will lengthen the battery life. I have always fast charged my S9 and the battery is still going strong.
Me too.quick chagerI doubt it will lengthen the battery life. I have always fast charged my S9 and the battery is still going strong.
Also I always fast charged my A3 before that and that battery lasted till I stopped using the phone.
However, the A7 may support the feature too. I will enable the feature in the next build and see if it works for you.
You need to contact the developer of that mod. Looks like it is missing a bundled library.
you can try google cam go (its basically a diet google cam) i dont know if it has hdr but at least it can support 32bit devices unlike the normal gcam that supports only arm64 plus the gcam go app quite up to date.
Miracast is essentially broken in the current builds. Google cast should work though.
Thanks for the info.
I just Install newPipe view YouTube
waiting update LOS 19Changelog:
- Synced to latest Lineageos (October security patch)
- Fixed SDFat bug that caused reboots when accessing sd card (thanks to Ícaro Albuquerque for testing)
- Resysnced source (includes updated webview)
- Fixed Wi-Fi hotspot (broken in last build)
- Added slow/fast charging detection (indicates on lock screen)Changes 16-09-2021:
- Synced LineageOS sources (includes September security patch and AOSP WFD)
- Fixed WiFi direct
- Added further ZRAM improvements (thanks @alexax66)
- Updated ZRAM implementation from Linux 4.1.52
- Switched to LZ4 ZRAM compression (should be faster and better)
- Synced latest LineageOS sources (includes new lineageos charger animation)
- Cleaned up device overlays
- Fixed tethering overlays
- Disabled BPF offload for tethering (as we dont support it)
- Added a7xelte to thread