Unofficial LineageOS 19.1 Android 12L

Search This thread

mop09737

May 12, 2007
Hi, I installed the 20220622 version but there is a problem when trying to update apps or install new apps in Play Store, it says that there is no space available to install anything, could you see this please? Thanks

wuko

Feb 12, 2021
Hallo,
flashed Twrp 3.6.1,clean flash,installed last build,adopted sdcard.
With system filemanager no problem to access the sdcard.
But with Twrp I have no access to the sdcard.
Internal- and usb-storage okay.
any explanation ?

mostafa3bdou

Jul 8, 2022
Build 2022-07-11

Merged jul security patch
improved performance
Many thanks for your efforts @khalvat, can you please let us know what is the difference between the official version of LineageOS 19.1 and the unofficial one you have released.
In older post, @haggertk posted that it's impossible to release version 19.1 for the KLTE model, so how it's released by you and working now?

x2k13

Many thanks for your efforts @khalvat, can you please let us know what is the difference between the official version of LineageOS 19.1 and the unofficial one you have released.
In older post, @haggertk posted that it's impossible to release version 19.1 for the KLTE model, so how it's released by you and working now?
19.1 uses code that has to be in the kernel, but is not in kernel 3.x (which is the one used by klte and more than very outdated). Later kernels provide that code but we can't use that, see above. At the moment it just kinda works because some errors regarding that code are just ignored and dropped silently. That's the main reason it will never go official. Correct me if I'm wrong. 🙂

oli004

Jan 7, 2021
Build 2022-07-11

improved performance
Thanks.

Might be a dumb question, but how do I update the klte without messing up the encrypted data partition?

Is via sideload via TWRP working? Or should the update appear in "Android Updater" under Settings, which it is not yet atm?

snsnse

Mar 11, 2016
Build 2022-07-11

improved performance

I noticed that you also posted a 20220711 build for klte. Does this build include a fix for the "4G not working on klte with SIM card locked" problem, i.e. can we re-enable SIM card lock without messing the installation up? Or is it still recommended to go lock-free?

Thanks much!

oli004

Jan 7, 2021
Can't your twrp decrypt storage? In that case you need an unencrypted storage or sideload.
Thanks @kurtn

adb sideload worked and I just had to reflash Magisk afterwards.

Is there a TWRP that supports the Android 12L encryption or the encryption used by this build? I tried TWRP 3.6.1 and 3.6.2 which both were not able to decrypt the data partition.

craP_cillA

Jul 10, 2012

Sabda00

Oct 27, 2020
I have succesfully install this rom, but without gapps.
And now I try to install google play store manually but doesn't work
Anyone can help me? Give play store apk which compatible

oli004

Jan 7, 2021
I have succesfully install this rom, but without gapps.
And now I try to install google play store manually but doesn't work
Anyone can help me? Give play store apk which compatible
F-Droid (https://f-droid.org/) for FOSS apps and Aurora Store insde of F-Droid for access to Playstore-Apps.

However, if the Playstore-Apps installed via Aurora Store need Google-APIs, they obviously won't work without gapps.

Reactions: kurtn

Top Liked Posts