Unofficial LineageOS 19.1 Android 12L

Search This thread

khalvat

Apr 10, 2015
@khalvat first of all thank you very much for bringing Android 12L to such an old device. I tried the build for kltekdi aka nttdocomo s5 -G900D everything is working fine and fluently except the phone doesn’t respond to the charger although it is actually charging in the background but it won’t show any response to the charger connectivity. After keeping the charger connected for several minutes if the device is rebooted the battery percentage increases which means the phone is charging. Another issue that appeared is related to screen cast, the device would try to connect to miracast but then fail to connect for some reason…screen cast isn’t that important but the main issue issue is charging activity …This charging issue is persistent on kltekdi variant since the release of lineage os 17.1 …On lineage OS 16.0 charging works perfectly fine. Please try to solve this issue …
Regards
build 2022-5-18 for kltekdi is available
Fixed charging issue (need test)

build 2022-5-18 for kltekdi is available
Fixed charging issue (need test)
So i tested the latest build the charging issue is partially fixed the device has starting showing response to the charger connectivity. But The device keeps on connecting and disconnecting from charging simultaneously, Tested it on computer as well 3 different chargers as well as a power bank. Data transfer works but charging keeps on connecting and disconnecting on computer. Same happens on offline charging. Charging initiates but keeps on connecting and disconnecting.

khalvat

Apr 10, 2015
So i tested the latest build the charging issue is partially fixed the device has starting showing response to the charger connectivity. But The device keeps on connecting and disconnecting from charging simultaneously, Tested it on computer as well 3 different chargers as well as a power bank. Data transfer works but charging keeps on connecting and disconnecting on computer. Same happens on offline charging. Charging initiates but keeps on connecting and disconnecting.
i dont have this s5 model for test myself but i will work on it for next updates

Reactions: Hamza Shahbaz

axemre

Jul 17, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Great work @khalvat
Unfortunately, my device is lagging too much and is very slow. I've used your sources you provide on GitHub to build the ROM.
Does any1 have the same issue? Device too laggy and slow?

Anyway, thank you for your great work!
Keep it up!

khalvat

Apr 10, 2015
Great work @khalvat
Unfortunately, my device is lagging too much and is very slow. I've used your sources you provide on GitHub to build the ROM.
Does any1 have the same issue? Device too laggy and slow?

Anyway, thank you for your great work!
Keep it up!
Google suggests Vulkan graphic rendering on A12 but older 32-bit phones dont has this so we have problam with graphic rendering

Reactions: axemre
S5 Unofficial 19 Laggy?

Great work @khalvat
Unfortunately, my device is lagging too much and is very slow...

FWIW to make the S5 18.1 U.I. faster & more fluid when opening the apps drawer, scrolling through home pages, opening Settings, etc: > Settings > Accessibility > toggle on Remove animations.

Try it before & after as fast as you can to see the difference.

I've used your sources you provide on GitHub to build the ROM.

What happens if you install khalvat's package instead of yours?

axemre

Jul 17, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
S5 Unofficial 19 Laggy?

FWIW to make the S5 18.1 U.I. faster & more fluid when opening the apps drawer, scrolling through home pages, opening Settings, etc: > Settings > Accessibility > toggle on Remove animations.

Try it before & after as fast as you can to see the difference.

What happens if you install khalvat's package instead of yours?
Hey, thanks for the tip! Gonna try it as soon as possible. Unfortunately, it's lagging as well, no matter if I use my own build or khalvat's build. 😔

Prove N.

Aug 23, 2015
First of all, thank you very much for still maintaining kltekdi variant!

I'll provide logcat & dmesg about the charging bug should it help, since I cannot build this myself (PC too weak :< )

Device: SC-04F
Build: lineage-19.1-20220518-kltekdi, no GApps nor root (I can't install Magisk in latest TWRP for some reasons)
dmesg: https://gist.github.com/almondnguyen/0864028cee4068629265f11f6c2b6c40
logcat: https://gist.github.com/almondnguyen/4e34648c3a1ca8a2f70bda810e9c9b66

P/S: I can test for kltekdi if you need to.

Last edited:

Tuddynumnums

Aug 25, 2021
G900W8 on occasion I can't open any apps hitting the icons I hit the power button and put my code in then the app starts when it logs In.

colla_76

Oct 29, 2009
Hello, I have installed this great build but the mobile data of the sim is not activated. is it a bug or am I wrong something? thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12 (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Bugs:
    • You tell me

Downloads:

MindTheGapps

Notice:
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.
    XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [12.1] LineageOS [UNOFFICIAL], ROM for the S5 ( klte)

Contributors
    khalvat
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
    Kernel source: https://github.com/Khalvat-M/kernel_samsung_msm8974

ROM OS Version: Android 12L

Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2022-04-06
    Last Updated 2023-11-06
    Build 2022-09-07 (STABLE AND FINAL)

Merged sep security patch
    Fixed bluetooth audio issue on music play