Unofficial LineageOS 20.0 Android 13

Search This thread

ArastaD0t

Sep 22, 2017
I have a problem with wifi, they tell me there is no internet access, how can I send some useful logs or how i can help?

Reactions: XUEAO

ArastaD0t

Sep 22, 2017
I have a problem with wifi, they tell me there is no internet access, how can I send some useful logs or how i can help
AFAIK the setup wizard has no section for WiFi log in. Do it manual
AFAIK the setup wizard has no section for WiFi log in. Do it manually.
I connected manually and the internet didn't work for me anyway... (while it worked on the other phone)

Jul 20, 2016
This is fantastic news!

Now i can rest assured that my daily driver will continue to be usable after the updates stop for Los 18.1 (which i´m currently on).

In my country (Sweden), 3G will be available to atleast 2025. There is no Android phone that has what i´m looking for anymore... Weird aspect ratio, non removable battery, no Lineage support, no headphone jack, no notification led etc. etc.

Your work is very much appreciated mr Khalvat!

kurtn

Jan 28, 2017
Small town in Bavaria
New "do not disturb" mode is amazing. No sound or vibration at all. - on i9300. Bug on klte: we still get vibrations on swipe up gestures, hardware back and menu button and keyboard.

Sorry. Maybe its a bug vom lineageOS sources. I9300 was no good comparison. There I don't have any vibration with 20.0

Last edited:

Andresine

Mar 2, 2017
Installed the update and my emulated 0 folder is empty. I cant access to my data in my file explorer. Only show external sd. I will try install the 27-09-2022 one.

Andresine

Mar 2, 2017
the same problem with 27-o9-2022 rom. i made a full wipe a format data and a clean install and the problem is gone . i supose that maybe is for magisk . i dont know, home button works great but i cant connect with other device with bluetooth.

ArastaD0t

Sep 22, 2017
I have a problem with wifi, they tell me there is no internet access, how can I send some useful logs or how i can help
sorry my bad, i dont do fresh install, i do it now and Wifi Internet connection is working and SD Card now doesnt ned be Formated! But Connecting to bluetooth Headohones still isnt working :( (klte G900F)

Otherwise thanx Khalvat for this work

Top Liked Posts