Unofficial LineageOS 20.0 Android 13

Search This thread

ArastaD0t

Sep 22, 2017
I have a problem with wifi, they tell me there is no internet access, how can I send some useful logs or how i can help?

Reactions: XUEAO

ArastaD0t

Sep 22, 2017
I have a problem with wifi, they tell me there is no internet access, how can I send some useful logs or how i can help
AFAIK the setup wizard has no section for WiFi log in. Do it manual
AFAIK the setup wizard has no section for WiFi log in. Do it manually.
I connected manually and the internet didn't work for me anyway... (while it worked on the other phone)

Jul 20, 2016
This is fantastic news!

Now i can rest assured that my daily driver will continue to be usable after the updates stop for Los 18.1 (which i´m currently on).

In my country (Sweden), 3G will be available to atleast 2025. There is no Android phone that has what i´m looking for anymore... Weird aspect ratio, non removable battery, no Lineage support, no headphone jack, no notification led etc. etc.

Your work is very much appreciated mr Khalvat!

Reactions: KrautHolg

kurtn

New "do not disturb" mode is amazing. No sound or vibration at all. - on i9300. Bug on klte: we still get vibrations on swipe up gestures, hardware back and menu button and keyboard.

Sorry. Maybe its a bug vom lineageOS sources. I9300 was no good comparison. There I don't have any vibration with 20.0

Last edited:

Andresine

Mar 2, 2017
Installed the update and my emulated 0 folder is empty. I cant access to my data in my file explorer. Only show external sd. I will try install the 27-09-2022 one.

Andresine

Mar 2, 2017
the same problem with 27-o9-2022 rom. i made a full wipe a format data and a clean install and the problem is gone . i supose that maybe is for magisk . i dont know, home button works great but i cant connect with other device with bluetooth.

ArastaD0t

Sep 22, 2017
I have a problem with wifi, they tell me there is no internet access, how can I send some useful logs or how i can help
sorry my bad, i dont do fresh install, i do it now and Wifi Internet connection is working and SD Card now doesnt ned be Formated! But Connecting to bluetooth Headohones still isnt working :( (klte G900F)

Otherwise thanx Khalvat for this work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update 2024-04-08

Merged April security patch
    Fixed second sim Audio&Network for klteduos and kltechnduo
    Fixed Ril for some models
    Improved memory management
    Hello guys
    Very smooth rom but i have a problem: i cannot change the home and back buttons to gestures mode like before. How to fix this problem or this function is removed from the rom?
    check out the new android 14 rom.if it will fix your problem and do a clean install
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13 (T), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Bugs:
    • You tell me

Downloads:

MindTheGapps

Notice:
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.
    XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [13.0] LineageOS [UNOFFICIAL], ROM for the S5 ( klte)

Contributors
    @khalvat , LineageOS-UL team
    Source Code:

Kernel source:

ROM OS Version: Android 13

Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2022-09-28
    Last Updated 2024-04-08
    RESERVED

Build 2022-11-09

What is working