Unofficial LineageOS 20.0 Android 13

Search This thread

Redalike

Oct 26, 2021
ok apparently someone already asked the question:

I run LOS 18 Official with NFC working and it's why 19 & 20 Unnofficial doesnt have this option. What would be the way to implement NFC to LOS 19 or 20 please? Is it simple or ask for advanced knowledge?
Hi, so which version of Los 18.1 do you have installed? Current one, updated? NFC is working on 19 too but not Google Pay. On other custom ROMs on different phones Google Pay is working as long as they are not rooted. Can you confirm specifically that Google pay is working on g900f on Los 18? Tyvm

calvin4242

Sep 2, 2022
Hi, so which version of Los 18.1 do you have installed? Current one, updated? NFC is working on 19 too but not Google Pay. On other custom ROMs on different phones Google Pay is working as long as they are not rooted. Can you confirm specifically that Google pay is working on g900f on Los 18? Tyvm
I run latest firmware LOS 18.1-20221227-NIGHTLY-klte
My bank actually doesn't manage & work with Google pay so it is why I couldn't try for Google pay.
I need to use another apk from the Google Play Store specialy built for my bank and no other.
On the phone I use Magisk to hide to my bank apk and my banking mobile payment application the ROOT.
And NFC is working on and I can make contactless payments.
BUT in LOS 19 or 20, NFC seems to work but contactless payments does not do anything when i put mobile phone next to payment terminal..

You said "Google Pay is working as long as they are not rooted": So if rooted what about to hide root to Google Pay with Magisk?

Pixel Pi

Apr 27, 2022
Could we maybe get the SD card situation fixed? I use the S5 as a offline navigation system and the SD card has to be able to be formatted as internal to store map data. Thanks in advance!

Huckleberry88

Jun 30, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S5
Apple iPhone 12
Great stuff! Thank you again, @khalvat!

I had been able to recover my phone from being stucked @ boot screen.
(see the edit @ my previous post for further details)

While downloading the latest img from SourceForge.net at rather slow speed ("ETA" 3+hrs :(), I was able to download and install the November img as well.
Thank you also to @kurtn for the upload@murena.io !

Cheers!

Edit:

Download issues from SourceFroge.net solved.

However, having same issue with a clean install as experienced here by @fakezorlend:
The phone keeps on factory resetting and then booting into recovery mode.

Clean ADB install was successful after having the latest stock ROM incl. the PIT file flashed via Odin first.

Last edited:

Huckleberry88

Jun 30, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S5
Apple iPhone 12
Hlo plz I need a link for Android 13 on Samsung s5 plzy tnks

Hi @bash39:
Not sure if I understand you correctly.
Please have a look at the OP. There you find the link for the different S5 variants.

As it looks like it is your first post, you may want to have a look at the lineageOS website as well. There are all the details about how to prepare and flash to your S5.

Good luck!

Reactions: kurtn

Huckleberry88

Jun 30, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S5
Apple iPhone 12
since the power button is not working on my KLTE I won't be able to install cuz I wake the screen with that button I will wait for a fix
@ssamurai

I just came across your post and don't know if you have been able to solve your issue in the meantime.

Actually, on one of my S5 the plastic power button is missing and I used to use a little "tool/stick" to push the underlying "button". Seems it was not a good idea as this "contact bridge" (?) is now worn out and broken, i.e. cannot turn on at all.

However, recently, I found a work-around to turn on the S5 without any power button (probably you are aware of it as well):
  • in an off-state connect the S5 to an USB
  • hold the [volume down] + [home] buttons will boot it into download mode
  • in my case (kltechn), I get a dialog to confirm or exit from this mode:
    push [volume down] to exit and the S5 will reboot to normal mode :giggle:
  • alternatively, holding [volume up] + [home] will bring you to the recovery mode
  • in order to turn off I use a shutdown app/soft-button
Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: curiousrom

fakezorlend

Apr 1, 2021
Hi, how can I get only-WCDMA mode to work? If I try to use it the data mobile doesn't activate. It's all set right with APN, modem, etc, but it doesn't work. LTE works sometimes with weak signal but where I live the 3G signal works better with full signal and it's stable, LTE change briefly to WDCMA if I make a phone call then change to LTE again.
3G mode activate normally and is working fine on last Lineage official build for klteduos.
Is there any build.prop change I can try or something ?
Thanks in advance!

fakezorlend

Apr 1, 2021
Great stuff! Thank you again, @khalvat!

I had been able to recover my phone from being stucked @ boot screen.
(see the edit @ my previous post for further details)

While downloading the latest img from SourceForge.net at rather slow speed ("ETA" 3+hrs :(), I was able to download and install the November img as well.
Thank you also to @kurtn for the upload@murena.io !

Cheers!

Edit:

Download issues from SourceFroge.net solved.

However, having same issue with a clean install as experienced here by @fakezorlend:
The phone keeps on factory resetting and then booting into recovery mode.

Clean ADB install was successful after having the latest stock ROM incl. the PIT file flashed via Odin first.
You can fix this factory reset problem by using the "Format Data Data" option and then swiping the "Swipe to Factory reset" option on TWRP after the first boot try. I was flashing Lineage 16, waiting first boot then upgrading as a workaround. It worked for me yesterday, try it when you have time. I also removed SIM and sdcard.

Reactions: Huckleberry88

Redalike

Oct 26, 2021
I run latest firmware LOS 18.1-20221227-NIGHTLY-klte
My bank actually doesn't manage & work with Google pay so it is why I couldn't try for Google pay.
I need to use another apk from the Google Play Store specialy built for my bank and no other.
On the phone I use Magisk to hide to my bank apk and my banking mobile payment application the ROOT.
And NFC is working on and I can make contactless payments.
BUT in LOS 19 or 20, NFC seems to work but contactless payments does not do anything when i put mobile phone next to payment terminal..

You said "Google Pay is working as long as they are not rooted": So if rooted what about to hide root to Google Pay with Magisk?
Hi there, thanks for the reply. Yes magisk plus hide would be the way, or just don't root the phone and see if it works anyway. Special apk of the bank app from the PlayStore? Mmm that s interesting. Would be great if my app could make payments without Google pay. I have Ing Direct. Idk if it can work. If you could try to use Google pay with another card and los 18 you could give us confirmation that it works and avoid me another reinstall ty

fakezorlend

Apr 1, 2021
Hi @khalvat !
I can't use mobile data, 3g or 4g. But I can make calls!
On phone info test the current network is Vivo (my provider).
I normally use WDCDMA-Only as it's stable and LTE has poor network here.
If I change to GSM-Only or WDCDMA-Only or Both or GSM+WDCDMA+LTE it says:
Data Service: Disconnected and Data Network Type: Unknown
If I use LTE-Only it says: Data Service: Disconnected and Data Network: LTE
I don't use SIM Pin, have the last modem and everything works on stock or up to last build from official Lineage for KLTEDUOS.
I remeber only 4G was working on your Lineage 19 after applying "persist.sys.fflag.override.settings_provider_model=false" on build.prop but it was fixed after.
Same thing for any CRDroid build.
I don't know what else to do, can you help me please?
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: fbs

fakezorlend

Apr 1, 2021
@curiousrom @khalvat @kurtn after updating to los 20 cant Access to mobile Data. Just GSM ( Edge ). Was working fine on los 18.1 official. Already checked APN and Network Mode.

Regards !
Try this: Go to Mobile Network settings and on APN (Acess Point Names) select the APN you're using then change the APN protocol to: IPV4/IPV6. Tap on 3 dots (TOP right side of the screen) and save the change.

Reactions: pmduper

Buggen82

Jan 18, 2023
I get no internet warning to my 5GHz wifi router.

This is after clean install with format data and latest
modem firmware on my klte-phone

It was working fine on the los19 version.

Last edited:

fakezorlend

Apr 1, 2021
Hi @khalvat !
On A19 2G and 3G/WDCDMA Mobile Data didn't work, 4G Worked after your build.prop edit suggestion. (2G 3G 4G works on Stock or any Lineage Official builds)
Tried your CRDroid version, but 2G and 3G didn't work either.
The Last build for KLTEDUOS of your A20, using the same working APN Config, 2G, 3G or 4G didn't connect like @bersem said but I could make phone calls and etc.

The fix I found was after going into APN Protocol option and changing from IVP4 to IPV4/IPV6 and saving it.
After this, 4G connected instantly! But 2G or 3G still doesn't work, can you check this please?
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: fbs

ARDV

Apr 6, 2012
successfully installed. thank you.

the dialer doesn't have dark mod when calling. i hope that you can add dark mod in the dialer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update 2024-04-08

Merged April security patch
    Fixed second sim Audio&Network for klteduos and kltechnduo
    Fixed Ril for some models
    Improved memory management
    Hello guys
    Very smooth rom but i have a problem: i cannot change the home and back buttons to gestures mode like before. How to fix this problem or this function is removed from the rom?
    check out the new android 14 rom.if it will fix your problem and do a clean install
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13 (T), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Bugs:
    • You tell me

Downloads:

MindTheGapps

Notice:
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.
    XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [13.0] LineageOS [UNOFFICIAL], ROM for the S5 ( klte)

Contributors
    @khalvat , LineageOS-UL team
    Source Code:

Kernel source:

ROM OS Version: Android 13

Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2022-09-28
    Last Updated 2024-04-08
    RESERVED

Build 2022-11-09

What is working