- Nov 25, 2016
Quick charging does not appears on screen. Is this a little bug ???
use simple SafetyNet checker app
I try using this, but was not enought ...
i don't care about magisk cts
I can correct the mistake .
Yes, but sometimes magisk and root are needed, for example to use call record apk (to work fine, root is needed).
Thanks. I can confirm that with v313 (changes: disabled WPA2 to WPA3 auto-upgrade) I can set up my router back to WPA2 + WPA3 and the wifi on the phone stays on...
i guess your device on MTK SoCWhen i type in a MMI code to get my balance , for example *130#, it says USSD code running and suddenly doesnt display anything. If i type in *#06# works correctly and displays IMEI. On stock rom or even with same sim card on another mobil , displays correctly.
Since it happens when i installed any other AOSP phh variants it must be a custom rom bug thing? Any thoughts? thx. changeing phone company is not a opcion
Ps. theres another way to get try to get balance is typing *100# it displays a menu with 1. balance 2. recharge minuits and MB 3.language. but anything that i choose it doesnt display results.
reference guide from phhusson, need unlocked bootloader
Thanks so much. Worked perfectly.reference guide from phhusson, need unlocked bootloader
0. Get an up-to-date fastboot on your computer (fastboot --version should give version >= 29)
1. Get vbmeta.img from https://dl.google.com/developers/android/qt/images/gsi/vbmeta.img
(or from the stock fastboot pack, also look at vbmeta_system.img)
2. Get A/B GSI (I'm guessing you need ARM64-bvZ or bgZ), don't forget to uncompress it
3. From running Android do
adb reboot bootloader
4. fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
(you can skip this step if vbmeta flashed before)
5. fastboot reboot fastboot (note: this is necessary for fastbootd!)
6. fastboot flash system system-xxxx.img
6bis. If fastboot tells you there isn't enough place, do
fastboot delete-logical-partition product
fastboot delete-logical-partition product_a
fastboot delete-logical-partition product_b
(and run the fastboot flash command again)
7. On your phone, the screen should have a button "go back to recovery", select it, then select "factory reset / wipe data"
8. Reboot and enjoy
In my usage,
please can you tell me which image (a-only or a/b or vndklite or something) do you have used?
I tried several images but my x505f was not able to pass the lenovo log (endless bootloop).
How was your flashing procedure?
I failed with:
- reboot to stock recovery and do a factory reset
- then reboot to bootloader and "fastboot flash system <image>" and "fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img" (grabbed vbmeta.img from stock rom image)
ok, i will see@ eremitein
Please can you look at the solution proffered by this user in this link. ?
After some experimentation, I've found that...github.com
Pls how can I effect it on my device. I'm a bit of a novice but if you tell me what to do, I will do it.
I really love your gsi because it is smooth and helps my RAM