Attachments

• photo_2021-09-15_22-29-41.jpg
    photo_2021-09-15_22-29-41.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: Ham1do and santosst

eremitein

May 16, 2017
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
I wrote you in another post about CAOS11, and I install this ROM yesterday to check it.

There is a problem: when I install this LiR 313, the SafetyNet in Magisk is not in green status, and cannot use any patch to put it on green status.
:cautious:
use simple SafetyNet checker app
i guess for your device need enable in Phh settings > Misc > Safetynet first and then Pixel 5 spoofing and reboot

juandi34

Nov 25, 2016
use simple SafetyNet checker app
i guess for your device need enable in Phh settings > Misc > Safetynet first and then Pixel 5 spoofing and reboot
I try using this, but was not enought ...
I must use another things in Magisk.

I public in an spanish forum the evidence (screenshots) to correct NFC payment on Google Pay in my Blackview BV9600E using your great ROM LiR v313 !!!!!

This is the post: https://www.htcmania.com/showpost.php?p=33193647&postcount=37

Congratulations, again !!! (y) ;):cool:

Last edited:

eremitein

May 16, 2017
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
I have try it yet, and doesnt work. It´s still on Magisk red state. I am trying using patches on Magisk, but doesnt work. The error is in CTSProfile (basicintegrity appears OK) :confused:
i don't care about magisk cts
those options can help passing SafetyNet without magisk and even with weird vendors
do clean install v313 without magisk(remove magisk totally) and enable in Phh settings > Misc > Safetynet first and then Pixel 5 spoofing and reboot

Reactions: juandi34

juandi34

Nov 25, 2016
Last edited:

Gomeman

Aug 31, 2020
i can confirm that safetynet works without magisk, enabling safetynet and pixel 5 spoofing and rebooting, on my device. Very smooth GSI.

Reactions: eremitein

Gomeman

Aug 31, 2020
When i type in a MMI code to get my balance , for example *130#, it says USSD code running and suddenly doesnt display anything. If i type in *#06# works correctly and displays IMEI. On stock rom or even with same sim card on another mobil , displays correctly.
Since it happens when i installed any other AOSP phh variants it must be a custom rom bug thing? Any thoughts? thx. changeing phone company is not a opcion:D

Ps. theres another way to get try to get balance is typing *100# it displays a menu with 1. balance 2. recharge minuits and MB 3.language. but anything that i choose it doesnt display results.

Last edited:

Claudio4780

Feb 6, 2016
Port Elizabeth
  • Andy's GSI: The wifi runs on WPA+WPA2 and WPA2+WPA3
  • Eremitein'S bgz version: The wifi runs just on WPA+WPA2. If I switsch the router to WPA2+WPA3 the wifi comes off, if I switch the router back to WPA+WPA2 it comes on again.
Thanks. I can confirm that with v313 (changes: disabled WPA2 to WPA3 auto-upgrade) I can set up my router back to WPA2 + WPA3 and the wifi on the phone stays on...

Attachments

• WPA.jpg
    WPA.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 29

eremitein

May 16, 2017
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
When i type in a MMI code to get my balance , for example *130#, it says USSD code running and suddenly doesnt display anything. If i type in *#06# works correctly and displays IMEI. On stock rom or even with same sim card on another mobil , displays correctly.
Since it happens when i installed any other AOSP phh variants it must be a custom rom bug thing? Any thoughts? thx. changeing phone company is not a opcion:D

Ps. theres another way to get try to get balance is typing *100# it displays a menu with 1. balance 2. recharge minuits and MB 3.language. but anything that i choose it doesnt display results.
i guess your device on MTK SoC
anyway, if you have this issue in AOSP GSI too then you can send bugreport to phhusson, maybe he can fix it

Reactions: Gomeman

eremitein

May 16, 2017
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Excuse the dumb question but how can I install this on Pixel 5 if at all?
reference guide from phhusson, need unlocked bootloader

0. Get an up-to-date fastboot on your computer (fastboot --version should give version >= 29)
1. Get vbmeta.img from https://dl.google.com/developers/android/qt/images/gsi/vbmeta.img
(or from the stock fastboot pack, also look at vbmeta_system.img)
2. Get A/B GSI (I'm guessing you need ARM64-bvZ or bgZ), don't forget to uncompress it
3. From running Android do
adb reboot bootloader
4. fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
(you can skip this step if vbmeta flashed before)
5. fastboot reboot fastboot (note: this is necessary for fastbootd!)
6. fastboot flash system system-xxxx.img
6bis. If fastboot tells you there isn't enough place, do
fastboot delete-logical-partition product
fastboot delete-logical-partition product_a
fastboot delete-logical-partition product_b
(and run the fastboot flash command again)
7. On your phone, the screen should have a button "go back to recovery", select it, then select "factory reset / wipe data"
8. Reboot and enjoy

nickelnine

Sep 24, 2013
HTC One (M8)
LG G5
reference guide from phhusson, need unlocked bootloader

0. Get an up-to-date fastboot on your computer (fastboot --version should give version >= 29)
1. Get vbmeta.img from https://dl.google.com/developers/android/qt/images/gsi/vbmeta.img
(or from the stock fastboot pack, also look at vbmeta_system.img)
2. Get A/B GSI (I'm guessing you need ARM64-bvZ or bgZ), don't forget to uncompress it
3. From running Android do
adb reboot bootloader
4. fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
(you can skip this step if vbmeta flashed before)
5. fastboot reboot fastboot (note: this is necessary for fastbootd!)
6. fastboot flash system system-xxxx.img
6bis. If fastboot tells you there isn't enough place, do
fastboot delete-logical-partition product
fastboot delete-logical-partition product_a
fastboot delete-logical-partition product_b
(and run the fastboot flash command again)
7. On your phone, the screen should have a button "go back to recovery", select it, then select "factory reset / wipe data"
8. Reboot and enjoy
Thanks so much. Worked perfectly.

Brendanus

Mar 6, 2010
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
Have you try crDRom11 on your BV9600E ???
It is from eremitein too ...
I think it can be flashed over this LiR to try it and not loose data.

I may try it sometime, but if Lir is working flawlessly so far, with no glitches, how would crDRom11 be better?

The only feature lacking in these GSIs (which is not a big problem) is the face-unlock feature, but the other advantages far outweigh this.

In the case of the BV9600E for example (which was released on Android 9), the stock rom seems to have persistent problems with logging in to and syncing my Microsoft work account. These problems are solved by this GSI and it syncs very smoothly.

zyhk

May 9, 2020
I may try it sometime, but if Lir is working flawlessly so far, with no glitches, how would crDRom11 be better?

The only feature lacking in these GSIs (which is not a big problem) is the face-unlock feature, but the other advantages far outweigh this.
In my usage,
  • Lir = Caos + SBC HD​
  • crDrom = Caos + SBC HD + Volume panel (in % display) + upper left hole-punch adjustment (date format: about 11 spaces)​

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    L i R

< Your warranty is now void! >
    We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you

LiR is a project which based on LineageOS 18.1 with @AndyYan's and @phhusson's Treble GSI patches. Built with some Andy's patches & recommendations, also even without "ALLOW_MISSING_DEPENDENCIES=true" flag. System can run with SELinux enforced state, as original Phh AOSP GSI. Fully compatible with PHH-Treble patches. Has dynamic root which can be activated/deactivated without reboot - 'su' binary and SuperUser app (can works on all devices even with system read-only). Also has dynamic SafetyNet helper (but it compatible not with all devices), users have four ways to pass SafetyNet: a. just enable SafetyNet option (recommended) b. disable SafetyNet and enable "Spoof Pixel 5" then reboot c. enable both options and reboot d. mount system as RW and create empty file /system/phh/secure (legacy method), and in the Recovery do Wipe Data

UPDATE VERSION
    latest build:
    treble patches: v316
    SPL: 5 Mar 2022

FEATURES/CHANGES
    see Project page changelog

DOWNLOAD (CL1CK HERE)
    vanilla, gapps, go-gapps: all possible architectures

NAMING
    Some information you should know about knowing what type of gsi it is

<ARCH>_xyZ

<ARCH>
    can either be arm, a64 (arm32_binder64) or arm64
    x
    can either be a or b
    y
    can either be v, o, g or f
    Z
    can be N, S or Z

b
    =
    a/b
    a = a-only

g = gapps
    o = gapps-go
    v = vanilla (no gapps included)
    f = floss (free & open source apps instead gapps)

N = no superuser
    S = superuser included
    Z = dynamic superuser included

-lite = for VNDK Lite vendors (also can help with broken camera even on normal VNDK vendors)

so in most common example "arm64_avZ" is ARM64 A-only vanilla with dynamic superuser

CONTACTS
    > telegram group
    > project page

KN0WN BUGS
    excluding fixes, the same as on LineageOS GSI by Andy Yan (in some cases doesn't work: broadcasting on TV, calls via BT; offline charging does not work normally etc)
    NOTE: always test ROM first without Magisk (with clean boot ramdisk). and don't send me bug reports if you have:
    a) Magisk installed
    b) modified/custom vendor or kernel
    c) dirty flashing rom without wiping data
    d) modified props values (another device fingerprint and so on)

CREDITS
    persons:
    @phhusson, @AndyYan
    projects: TrebleGSI • LineageOS • BlissROMs • crDroid • PixelExperience • ION • neon-OS • Havoc-OS • Evolution-X • LiquidRemix • ExtendedUI • ABC Rom • GrapheneOS • SyberiaOS • ProtonAOSP
    LiR v302 2021.03.18 (beta2)
    download /// changelog